Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.

Go down 
+7
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
LukaLeon085
LeeAnn
costicuba
widukind
Tove
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  Empty
PostSubject: A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.    bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 8:33 pm

Over the years, Byllyland has made three Red deer stags .  rendeer
In the picture below are the three :
From 2009 -            "Deluxe"-size item no 64433
From 1985 - 1997  "Standard" size item no  64352
From 1999 - 2009  "Large" size Item no 64388
bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  Bul_Lux_Red_Deera_Com_B_zpsv1bobjvh

Compared to the present one from Schleich :
bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  Bul_Lux_Red_Deera_Coms_zpsopki5vey

And now some pictures :
bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  Bul_Lux_Red_Deer_Body1_zpsx2i6axoi

bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  Bul_Lux_Red_Deer_Body2_zpsb4ymuerx

bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  Bul_Lux_Red_Deer_Body3_zpss19e4mz4

bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  Bul_Lux_Red_Deer_Body4_zpsriwnckph

bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  Bul_Lux_Red_Deer_Body5_zpstwzbv297

bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  Bul_Lux_Red_Deer_Body6_zps6a3gtyad

bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  Bul_Lux_Red_Deer_Body7_zpsbxj2gjey

bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  Bul_Lux_Red_Deer_Body8_zpsroiw48u0

bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  Bul_Lux_Red_Deer_Body9_zpsbq6q9ugl

bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  Bul_Lux_Red_Deer_Face1_zpspunxxu6v

bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  Bul_Lux_Red_Deer_Face2_zpsqoa8ecat

bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  Bul_Lux_Red_Deer_Face_zpsuifkruoy

bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  Bul_Lux_Red_Deer_Body10_zpsrfjdkryx

The antlers are not symmetrical, - I like that  Very Happy
bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  Bul_Lux_Red_Deer_Uneven2_zpsqv7sxp9v

bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  Bul_Lux_Red_Deer_Uneven_zpsdvawrlah

Last : Here he poses with his wife and calf, - a lovely family , isn't it ?  Wink
bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  Bul_Lux_Red_Deer_Wife_zpsdcn6lebp

Looking closer at them, I get more and more convinced that the hind and the calf are made by Bullyland's usual designer, but the stag from somebody else . scratch
Perhaps Bullyland chose another person to make antlers, because one of the antlers of the "large" one has a weak spot, so one antler almost always looks a bit crooked  Laughing

It could be fun to see a good repaint of this guy bounce  Only, in my experience it is very difficult to paint antlers so it looks right Rolling Eyes Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.    bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 10:12 pm

Great walk around, Susanne! Very Happy
I use to like Bullyland deers, I think it is because the material allow the sculptors to make more delicate antlers. Very Happy
I love specially the roebuck, it is still my favorite of all but this red deer and caribou are also very good figures! Very Happy

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.    bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 11:25 pm

I am very pleased to see this red deer family, and how well they fits in sice the deers from Schleich. Thanks a lot for doing this great walkaround and comparison. sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.    bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 6:28 am

Thankyou, dear friends king queen

Roger wrote:

I love specially the roebuck, it is still my favorite of all but this red deer and caribou are also very good figures! Very Happy

More candidates for Bullyland walkarounds bounce cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.    bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 7:43 am

It is smaller than I imagined and it is beautiful too Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:

More candidates for Bullyland walkarounds  bounce  cheers

I can see two of them in this topic Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.    bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 8:05 am

Bullyland have so many nice figurines but why they are not so famous like Schleich? I know the reasons but i dont believe it. :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.    bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 12:33 pm

I would like to see the red deer with the elk (alces alces) both by bullyland to see if the elk is higher... :-) Thank

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.    bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 3:14 pm

LukaLeon085 wrote:
I would like to see the red deer with the elk (alces alces) both by bullyland to see if the elk is higher... :-) Thank

I don't think Bullyland has made an elk, do you mean this moose ? Very Happy

Last edited by SUSANNE on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.    bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 3:25 pm

We got a beautiful walkaround as a gift from Susanne cheers Applause
The model look`s very nice..the whole family actualy :)
Thank you Susanne sunny

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.    bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 3:32 pm

Beautiful family I love you

LukaLeon085

PostSubject: Re: A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.    bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 6:14 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
LukaLeon085 wrote:

I don't think Bullyland has made an elk, do you mean this moose ? Very Happy

yes !!! Rolling Eyes What a Face
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.    bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 6:34 pm

Great idea, Luka !!! They look so nice together, - I think their scale is app the same ?  Very Happy
bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  Bully_Deer_Moose2_zpss6ilkn4a

bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  Bully_Deer_Moose_zpsbkym0oen

LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

PostSubject: Re: A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.    bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 6:50 pm

WOW thank you Susanne  I love you , yes i think that the scale is the same, the majors do not always respect the exact proportions as Papo  Evil or Very Mad
bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  P_201510
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.    bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 7:48 pm

Yes. The Central European red deer stag is app 1,50 meter over the shoulder, and the moose bull from the same area is 2 - 2,50 over the shoulder, so it should be right Very Happy

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.    bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 8:04 pm

Lovely walk around and comparison

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.    bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 11:28 pm

Yes, they work very well together, maybe there's no other pair working as nicely among major brands. Very Happy Mooses are called elks in British English, isn't it? Wink

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.    bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 4:46 am

That's why I like very much the Bullyland Deluxe size, it is big enough Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.    bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 8:44 am

Great comparisons! Is the red deer really that stocky in actuality? He reminds me a lot of a caribou. Just....red. :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.    bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 10:13 am

There are many sub-species of red deer.
I suppose that being made in Germany, this one is of the Central European type, and they are quite heavy. I tried to google some Danish sites , Here is a Danish handsome guy rendeer Very Happy

Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.    bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 10:17 am

SUSANNE wrote:
There are many sub-species of red deer.
I suppose that being made in Germany, this one is of the Central European type, and they are quite heavy. I tried to google some Danish sites , Here is a Danish handsome guy rendeer Very Happy

Beautiful! :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.    bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 1:51 pm

Really pretty boy, at all. I like him, but I was disappointed about the rubber contour all over his body, a little... scratch Applause
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.    bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 5:50 pm

Thankyou, Tvl Very Happy

Yes, Bullyland's material is a bit differnet from that of most other brands.
They make it that way so that it is unharmful to small children Very Happy

MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.    bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 11:12 pm

Love it all congrats I have the red deer family too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.    bullyland - A walkaround  of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.  Empty

Back to top Go down

A walkaround of Bullyland Red Deer, deLuxe size.
Page 1 of 1