Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Lahl Massefiguren old and new with animals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Lahl Massefiguren old and new with animals   Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:29 pm

Yesterday i saw a new Masse figur . It is Lahl, a old producer from the Erzgebirge. A long tradition started new and you can also find some interesting animals

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and the new website

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Lahl Massefiguren old and new with animals   Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:39 pm

Is Lahl re-releasing their composition figures like Marolin is doing? Very Happy I have to ask once my browser is not translating these pages.
That's a beautiful fox, I received some time ago, a composition fox from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that Yvette identified as Lahal but it is different from the one you're showing.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Many thanks for opening this topic, Andreas. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Lahl Massefiguren old and new with animals   Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:56 pm

Crocodile WOW ! Extremely interesting Shocked

I will have to try to work my way through the German language there study scratch study Very Happy

Thankyou very much, Andreas flower

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Lahl Massefiguren old and new with animals   Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Is Lahl re-releasing their composition figures like Marolin is doing? Very Happy I have to ask once my browser is not translating these pages.
That's a beautiful fox, I received some time ago, a composition fox from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that Yvette identified as Lahal but it is different from the one you're showing.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Many thanks for opening this topic, Andreas. Very Happy

Yes, it is a re-realising. But i am not sure if 1:1 but i think so.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lahl Massefiguren old and new with animals   Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:28 am

What do you mean with 1:1 Andreas? scratch :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Lahl Massefiguren old and new with animals   Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:58 am

I am not sure if the new figurines exactly are like the old models.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lahl Massefiguren old and new with animals   Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:20 pm

Oh, now I understand better. I'll try to use another browser to translate these pages once it is very interesting to me. Of course I want to get that fox and any others as long as they are reasonably affordable. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Lahl Massefiguren old and new with animals   Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:23 pm

Oh, now I understand better. I'll try to use another browser to translate these pages once it is very interesting to me. Of course I want to get that fox and any others as long as they are reasonably affordable. Very Happy

Can i help you :)?

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lahl Massefiguren old and new with animals   Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:35 am

Thanks for your offer, Andreas. I'll remember it if I ever decide to get it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Lahl Massefiguren old and new with animals   Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:03 am

Thanks for your offer, Andreas. I'll remember it if I ever decide to get it. Very Happy

Okay :)

PostSubject: Re: Lahl Massefiguren old and new with animals   Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:37 pm

PostSubject: Re: Lahl Massefiguren old and new with animals   Today at 10:28 am

Back to top Go down

Lahl Massefiguren old and new with animals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1