Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons!

Go down 
+13
signatus
Roger
SeanieP
WhiteLightning Wolf
Dum_my
Bloodrayne
Tarunyada
widukind
Viking Spawn
leonbenefit
Carola
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons!   Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 4:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Noémi

Noémi

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons!   Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 10:45 am

signatus wrote:

Thank You Miguel! :)
Back to top Go down
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons!   Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 2:07 am

You're welcome, dear Noémi ! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons!   Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 11:39 pm

Some pictures of this topic were removed because of Photobucket problem but, here is a good example that not everything is lost. Very Happy

Country/State : USA/CA

PostSubject: Papo Wildebeest and Impala vs Schleich Oryx   Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 8:54 am

Hello everybody,

Does anyone have a Papo Impala and/or Wildebeest that can be compared to the Schleich Oryx so I can get a reference on how big Papo antelopes are?

We don't have any Papo figures yet. I've been collecting only Schleich figures for my kid until we tried the new Collecta Hippo, and I was really impressed. The figure is great. I definitely we will look for more Collecta figures now, but I would like to try Papo too, so we are looking for getting these antelopes, but it looks like Papo figures are bigger than the Schleich ones. That's why my question. I hope you can help me.

Thank you.

Last edited by skidrow on Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons!   Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 12:30 pm

hello Skidrow,

I don't have the impala but here are wildbeest which is at the same scale and oryx much bigger:

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons!   Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 1:16 pm

Thanks a lot [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], it is not always easy to give such a quick and useful reply with such nice pictures. For example, I have the Papo impala but it is not with me at this moment as it happens with a big part of my collection. We have a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on forum but the comparison picture provided is with the Papo greater kudu. I suspect it is one of the less popular antelopes on forum.

Country/State : USA/CA

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons!   Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 1:28 pm

Caracal wrote:
hello Skidrow,

I don't have the impala but here are wildbeest which is at the same scale and oryx much bigger:

Thanks a lot Caracal. These pictures have been really helpful to me. Wow, that Papo oryx looks gigantic, but I am glad the Schleich one looks fine next to the Papo wildebeest, so I think it is a go for me, even although those Wildebeest's legs look much bigger than the oryx ones. Thanks once again. I hope somebody can have the Papo Impala compared to the Schleich oryx too.
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons!   Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 2:17 pm

I never bought this impala because of its size and ugly horns.. :-/
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons!   Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 10:27 am

Hi, I'm back, asking for new comparison pics ! Laughing

That's not for size matters but just to see if those figures would look good next to mine.

Can anyone take a picture of :

- Papo 2004-2006 cheetah [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] next to a Schleich recent one
- Papo 2016 chimpanzee with baby [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] next to a Schleich chimp
- Papo 2016 kangaroo with joey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] next to the last Schleich kangaroo with joey

Thanks !
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons!   Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 12:55 pm

Laughing Laughing

I begin to think this is fun lol!

I don't have time tonight, so unless somebody else takes pictures, I'll try to remember one of the next days Very Happy

RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons!   Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 1:29 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
I begin to think this is fun lol!

You really do ?

I really don't mean to bother you with that, it's just so useful to me ! Neutral

Anyway, thanks to you, I just got the Papo dromedary today, waiting for Schleich's one to mate them cheers

So your pics do have an impact on my collection !
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons!   Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 2:39 pm

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons!   Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 11:50 pm

Thanks Caracal, you convinced me !

Don't forget to tell me if you are interested in a hyena !

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons!   Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 9:20 am

Copied from SUY Camels :

Schleich dromedary 2020 and Pap's from 2013 :
Papo is slightly larger.  Rolling Eyes

RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons!   Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 2:07 pm

Hyena comparison

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons!   Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 2:22 pm

Thank you for this useful picture Rtas! :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons!   Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 2:29 pm

I don't have the Schleich spotted hyena yet but in this comparison Schleich takes the cake despite the poor "spotting". Very Happy

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons!   Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 2:42 pm

Yes, I also prefer the Schleich one although I like the Papo too and could not resist buying it when I finally saw it in the shop after one year looking for it.

Moreover, since it's a social species, I absolutely needed another one.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons!   Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 3:05 pm

RtasVadumee wrote:
Yes, I also prefer the Schleich one although I like the Papo too and could not resist buying it when I finally saw it in the shop after one year looking for it.

Moreover, since it's a social species, I absolutely needed another one.

It was a good decision and they work nicely together.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons!   Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 11:40 pm

RtasVadumee wrote:
Hyena comparison

Amazing how well they fit together Shocked cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons!   Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo and Schleich Size Comparisons!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2