Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal

Go down 
+4
Bonobo
widukind
Wilorvise
Roger
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal Empty
PostSubject: Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal   Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 3:47 pm

Hello friends, CollectA wildlife collection is turning more and more popular among collectors, we'd loved to complete all the information on Toy Animal Wiki about this collection as soon as possible. So, I am using the forum to ask you for good pictures of the following figures:

88091 Tiger cub
88124 White tiger
88125 White tiger cub

Please if possible, provide clear pictures with a comparison element like a Lego block, a human figure or something not too distracting and as sharp as possible. If there's no comparison element, that's not a problem at all.
Remember that it is a Wiki project so if you have doubts your picture could be for free use, please don't provide it.  Also, at wiki projects, pictures can be added or removed according with the contributor editing work.
Please share here.
That's a community work, so all help is appreciated. Very Happy

Last edited by Roger on Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:46 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal   Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 4:10 pm

I might have the hippo...and nile croc, reg
--
Edit - Yes, I do. If someone else also has those, cool, because mine got lightly scuffed during play..

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal   Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 5:34 pm

I have no of them

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal   Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 6:40 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
I might have the hippo...and nile croc, reg
--
Edit - Yes, I do. If someone else also has those, cool, because mine got lightly scuffed during play..

Thanks for sending them, Laura! I will give good use of them as possible! Very Happy Hahah, hippos playing with crocs, that's a classic, or the hippo gets scuffed or the croc gets crushed. affraid

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal   Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 7:53 pm

I don't have an animal from the list, but i have forget to say that you can use may pictures of the Schleich Cheetah 2016. Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal   Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 9:47 pm

Roger, I have some nice photos at my computer from these animals and can send them tomorrow:

88029 Hippopotamus
88033 Gorilla
88088 Gorilla baby
88090 Hippopotamus calf
88166 Giant panda
88167 Giant panda cub
88213 Nile crocodile
88219 Giant panda cub
88230 King cobra
88383 American bald eagle
88414 African lion male

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal   Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 10:52 pm

I am sure we may "steal" copies from Costa' s great walkaround of the nile croc : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Crocodile

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal   Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 11:29 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
I am sure we may "steal" copies from Costa' s great walkaround of the nile croc : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Crocodile

With pleasure sunny
Can you take them from here, or I need to send them to Roger or you Susanne ?

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal   Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 12:12 am

Thanks to everyone! I'll work now on it and update the first post! cheers

Bonobo wrote:
I don't have an animal from the list, but i have forget to say that you can use may pictures of the Schleich Cheetah 2016. Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks, I'll use these pics of the wonderful new Schleich cheetah! Very Happy

75senta75 wrote:
Roger, I have some nice photos at my computer from these animals and can send them tomorrow:

88029 Hippopotamus
88033 Gorilla
88088 Gorilla baby
88090 Hippopotamus calf
88166 Giant panda
88167 Giant panda cub
88213 Nile crocodile
88219 Giant panda cub
88230 King cobra
88383 American bald eagle
88414 African lion male

Thanks Yvette, take all the time you need! Very Happy

costicuba wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

With pleasure sunny
Can you take them from here, or I need to send them to Roger or you Susanne ?

I can steal them directly from the forum. Laughing Thanks! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal   Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 10:04 pm

Thanks to Kosta, Yvette, Laura and Susanne the list is reduced to 6 figures only. cheers
3 tigers, 2 giraffes and the long abandoned CollectA orangutan. As soon as we complete it, I'll ask your help for lots of CollectA sea life missing. Thanks! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal   Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 10:11 pm

Great minds working together cheers Applause cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal   Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 11:04 pm

Updated, only 5 figures missing! Tiger and giraffe collectors, where are you? Wink Laughing

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal   Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 9:21 am

MARTIN!!!!! XD

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal   Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm

NightLioness wrote:
MARTIN!!!!! XD

Yes, good idea, I just asked him now. Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal   Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 1:16 pm

Hahah! Only white tigers missing now! Very Happy Martin already provided pics of Western African giraffes so thanks to Martin and to Karin for suggestion. Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal   Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 5:51 pm

cheers cheers cheers Applause cheers sunny

PostSubject: Re: Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal   Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal Empty

Back to top Go down

Wildlife collection Pictures missing on Toy Animal
Page 1 of 1