Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help? Empty
PostSubject: A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help?   A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 2:49 pm

Nayab #145 Birds, 24 assorted

A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help? Nayabbirdscropp

Sorting better a few existing pictures more some from Paige and her precious help, this confuse but popular set of Nayab birds is almost complete now on TAW.
We're only missing one of the owls, the macaw of this set and a gull. I'm trying to sort all other sets but this one is near completion.
Some species identifications are also very debatable and some color variations might represent different species, if you have anything to add about it, please let me know, especially the woodpeckers.
You can see a gallery with 21 of 24 in this link.

If you have other Nayab birds missing on other series, you can use this topic too.
But please use the official picture below to tell me to which series it belongs because it is not easy for me to get it correctly.

A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help? 054a7001edb58196
host an image

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help?   A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 6:38 pm

I think i can help, i will look, I have the parrot set i think and the woodpecker

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help?   A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 8:13 pm

widukind wrote:
I think i can help, i will look, I have the parrot set i think and the woodpecker

Great Andreas, first take a look at the Nayab parrots page on TAW to see which ones are missing. If you mean the woodpecker from the set #145, it is not needed.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help?   A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 8:25 pm

I know I have the cockatoo from the parrot set.

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help?   A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 12:23 am

Hello Roger,
thank you for the catalog-pictures of Nayab animals.
Now I can try to identify my many "CHINA" animals.
At a first look I found this three birds only marked with "China".
But I think I have some more I must look.
Benno.
A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help? Nayabn11
A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help? Nayabn10
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help?   A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 12:58 am

Thanks Paige and Benno, I will wait, no hurries.
Benno, I think that's the grey owl missing from the set #145. Actually, I think those figures are those in a triangle to the right side of the toucan. Finfoot and both owls. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help?   A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 5:34 am

Yes, that is the owl!

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help?   A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 12:41 pm

Hello,
I found some more "China" marked birds.
The grey bird could be a Nayab Bird of the set No 80.
The  white bird is only marked "China".
Benno.

A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help? Nayabb10
A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help? Birdch10
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help?   A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 3:29 pm

Thanks Paige for confirming the owl, it is important to be sure before eidting. It is listed just as a owl, if someone has a good species guess for that cute eared owl, please let me know.
Benno, yes, those are Nayab, they're usually only marked China and that's the reason why they are so hard to identify and also the reason why those pages on TAW need to be sorted properly.
I added the grey passerine as part of the set #80, apparently this set has 6 molds only with 2 major color versions each.
The long-legged white bird seems to be a variation of the spoonbill, set #173,
I'm not completely sure, the bill looks shorter but it might be an effect of the partially applied painting. Maybe this version intends to represent a royal spoonbill?

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help?   A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help? Empty

Back to top Go down

A few pictures of Nayab Birds missing on TAW, any help?
Page 1 of 1