Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem

Share | 
 

 A New Brand

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11289

PostSubject: A New Brand   Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:05 am

HyenaSean just posted this on LG:

"So for those who don't know, last year there was a split at CollectA between one person who did not like the direction of part of the line (large range, Deluxe dinos) compared to others. So they split, and this year came out with a whole new line:

http://www.mojofun.eu/catalogue/

It's called Mojo. That is a very silly name. Some of the figures look decent, but very CollectA/Schleich/Papo derivative."

Interesting isn't it, as Sean said a lot of the animals are just copies of Schleich and others.

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade Animal Sculpture*


Last edited by HKHollinstone on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22077

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:17 am

Thanks Harriet, this is the best new of the year!
Is true some animals looks the same as CollectA but introducing some news and the most part looks very nice! Very Happy
The name results horrible but I don't mind it! :)
Back to top Go down
remrock02



Age : 58
Joined : 2010-04-07
Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:58 pm

Thanks for the info Harriet!!! I don't know whether to cheer cheers cheers or be sad Sad Sad . Cheers because there are more new things to look forward to or sad because I can see my bank account getting smaller and the hole in my pocket getting larger. Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing Razz :) Basketball exclamation exclamation question question
Back to top Go down
Rio



Country/State : South Wales, UK
Age : 26
Joined : 2010-05-07
Posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:45 pm

More rabbits and Polar bears cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
stecal

avatar

Country/State : dorset england
Age : 45
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:55 pm

thanks for posting the link the donkey and wolves are nice
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11289

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:25 pm

@Roger wrote:
Thanks Harriet, this is the best new of the year!
Is true some animals looks the same as CollectA but introducing some news and the most part looks very nice! Very Happy
The name results horrible but I don't mind it! :)
Yes there are quite a few animals that look nice, like the wolves, bison bounce
@remrock02 wrote:
Thanks for the info Harriet!!! I don't know whether to cheer cheers cheers or be sad Sad Sad . Cheers because there are more new things to look forward to or sad because I can see my bank account getting smaller and the hole in my pocket getting larger. Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing Razz :) Basketball exclamation exclamation question question
Laughing Just be happy I think Wink

Yay Rio, more rabbits! cheers

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade Animal Sculpture*


Last edited by HKHollinstone on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11289

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:28 pm

@stecal wrote:
thanks for posting the link the donkey and wolves are nice
Yeah, I really like the look of the wolves too, look forward to seeing what they look like in reality.

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade Animal Sculpture*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 53
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15007

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:25 pm

So, that was not only a rumor...

I will need to see more pics but it seems IMHO the smilodon, donkey, wolves, beaver, lion maybe, meerkat, bison, platypus, kangaroo, camel, hyena are very decent.

_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 31106

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:22 pm

Thanks for the info ! Very interesting.
There seems to be many nice figueres...ohh, dear, mor wishes Rolling Eyes

For once some really nice looking sheep cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 31106

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:24 pm

P.S. Let`s hope this new firm pots some work into getting ditribution channels better Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Sergey

avatar

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2841

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:33 pm

@HKHollinstone wrote:
HyenaSean just posted this on LG:

"So for those who don't know, last year there was a split at CollectA between one person who did not like the direction of part of the line (large range, Deluxe dinos) compared to others. So they split, and this year came out with a whole new line:

http://www.mojofun.eu/catalogue/

It's called Mojo. That is a very silly name. Some of the figures look decent, but very CollectA/Schleich/Papo derivative."

Interesting isn't it, as Sean said a lot of the animals are just copies of Schleich and others.


...Wow! Thank you very much Harriet! The new brand it,s always good news! Hong Kong again? (I remember Nayab and Procon-Collecta)... Wink I like mammoth (as Shleich,s), smilodon (as CollectA), wolves (as CollectA), beaver, badger (as CollectA), skunk (as CollectA), meercats (as Shleich), leopard, bizon (as Safari), camel (original model), hyena (original model), kangaroo (as Schleich)... But it seems simply copyes from other brands (Schleich, Papo, Safari, CollectA)? It,s looks clearly on polar bear model! It,s real Schleich model! The elephant adult - it,s Schleich and cafl it,s Papo! Laughing Laughing Laughing Where are authors rights! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22077

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:59 pm

Again my warm welcome to this new brand! cheers
I see some CollectA variations what I think is absolutly normal! And talk about copies??? These are replicas from real animals, much perfect more similar, if you are thinking that are copies from such nice brands this means that you are recognising the quality of Mojo!
About the names, choose one better Papo in Portugal is the stomach of a chicken, Schleich sounds really bad in almost languages, Bullyland: what does it means, the land of the bulls??? rendeer
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22077

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:28 am

@Kikimalou wrote:
So, that was not only a rumor...

I will need to see more pics but it seems IMHO the smilodon, donkey, wolves, beaver, lion maybe, meerkat, bison, platypus, kangaroo, camel, hyena are very decent.

Smilodon for you Christophe, in facebook, have you ever see it before?
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 53
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15007

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:49 am



Never... But I like it Very Happy

_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 31106

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:27 am

A wonderful Smile-odont Very Happy
WOW ! those teeth Shocked

Aren`t his shoulder-blade too high up, though ? cat
The shoulderblades of a cat function as a sort of spring, absorbs the shoch when it lands. It can move from normal, to the position of that kitty. That is the reason cats can jump from high places without being hurt in the landing.
This one already has the shoulderblades in the highest position, so it can`t jump down from a high place... mmm, maybe they were like that then question
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22077

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:08 pm

Interesting your poinnt of view Susanne!
Smilodons are from Felidae family but they have teir own genus! They are not cats and not even panthers!
Sometimes skeleton characteristics are compared with bears, sholders are much more powerful built than hips! :)
Back to top Go down
remowshake

avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 22
Joined : 2010-11-17
Posts : 1033

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:07 pm

Thanks for the link! They have wonderful animals! :)

_________________
Philip - The horses lover! afro
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 53
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15007

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:31 pm

@Roger wrote:
Interesting your poinnt of view Susanne!
Smilodons are from Felidae family but they have teir own genus! They are not cats and not even panthers!
Sometimes skeleton characteristics are compared with bears, sholders are much more powerful built than hips! :)



_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

avatar

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-11-22
Posts : 1192

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:18 pm

This is great news. There are many animals that I love: the wolves, buffalo and especially the hyena (for me the best I've seen). To be the collection of the first year is pretty good.

I have been in contact with them, asking about retailers and to know when will be in shops. Seems that will happen in May and will have distributors in Germany, Turkey, USA, France Switzerland and Australia.

They were really nice and seem to appreciate the comments of a collector cheers
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11289

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Abu Rai wrote:
This is great news. There are many animals that I love: the wolves, buffalo and especially the hyena (for me the best I've seen). To be the collection of the first year is pretty good.

I have been in contact with them, asking about retailers and to know when will be in shops. Seems that will happen in May and will have distributors in Germany, Turkey, USA, France Switzerland and Australia.

They were really nice and seem to appreciate the comments of a collector cheers
Thanks for the info Joan!

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade Animal Sculpture*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22077

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:26 am

I had the same experience Juan!
It looks we will have a brand paying atention to collectors oppinions!cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22077

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:08 am

I'm really excited with this new brand!!! Is very hard to see a nice lion in the market and I need to see the Mojo lion as soon as possible!



Back to top Go down
ken yeo

avatar

Country/State : Singapore
Age : 47
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5413

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:35 am

@Roger wrote:
I'm really excited with this new brand!!! Is very hard to see a nice lion in the market and I need to see the Mojo lion as soon as possible!




I am looking forward for his too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22077

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:40 am

...and Ken, what about this hyena???



Last edited by Roger on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

avatar

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5968

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:45 am

Great to have another new brand again, but very bad for my wallet!
It looks if they have some very decent models indeed, even when they look a lot like some of the already known brands.
The smilodon is very nice indeed! cat
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

avatar

Country/State : Singapore
Age : 47
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5413

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:43 am

@Roger wrote:
...and Ken, what about this hyena???


there are around 20 items or more I would love to have and hyena is part of the list too!

No more farm life - wallet needs to fill up! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
Lasersword1973

avatar

Country/State : Philippines
Age : 44
Joined : 2010-04-04
Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:26 am

Thanks Harriet for the very very informative news you have given us. More and more toy companies to come out, the better for all of us to prevent price monopoly and to be more competitive in terms of their quality and standard.

Thanks. cheers

I like so many stuffs particularly the T-Rex, American Bison and the Hyena. Too excited to get them. bounce bounce bounce

Well, I hope they are not just photogenic though. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

avatar

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine
Age : 37
Joined : 2010-04-19
Posts : 1056

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:05 pm

@HKHollinstone wrote:
...
It's called Mojo. That is a very silly name. Some of the figures look decent, but very CollectA/Schleich/Papo derivative."
Interesting isn't it, as Sean said a lot of the animals are just copies of Schleich and others.
Thanks for sharing this news, Harriet!
But could you tell me why do you say that the name Mojo is so silly? It's hard to see the connotation for a non-native speaker...
@Roger wrote:
I'm really excited with this new brand!!! Is very hard to see a nice lion in the market and I need to see the Mojo lion as soon as possible!
It's good that the lion has dark mane unlike that notorious blondie lion... But I think I'd hold my opinion before I could hold this figure in my own hands.

_________________
Owners of miniature zoos on shelves, unite!
My collector's blog
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Kiryuha

avatar

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine
Age : 37
Joined : 2010-04-19
Posts : 1056

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:08 pm

@Roger wrote:
...and Ken, what about this hyena???
The "skin" surface of this hyena looks awkward - one should see it in real life to make judgement, I think. And I don't like how they made its tail - too simplified solution.

_________________
Owners of miniature zoos on shelves, unite!
My collector's blog
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11289

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:26 pm

@Kiryuha wrote:
@HKHollinstone wrote:
...
It's called Mojo. That is a very silly name. Some of the figures look decent, but very CollectA/Schleich/Papo derivative."
Interesting isn't it, as Sean said a lot of the animals are just copies of Schleich and others.
Thanks for sharing this news, Harriet!
But could you tell me why do you say that the name Mojo is so silly? It's hard to see the connotation for a non-native speaker...
@Roger wrote:
I'm really excited with this new brand!!! Is very hard to see a nice lion in the market and I need to see the Mojo lion as soon as possible!
It's good that the lion has dark mane unlike that notorious blondie lion... But I think I'd hold my opinion before I could hold this figure in my own hands.
I didn't say it was silly, that was Sean who said that, I'd copied his post to this thread from LG scratch

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade Animal Sculpture*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
MD1985

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 32
Joined : 2010-12-23
Posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Several nice figurines in the new brand..
too bad that they made the white tigers too. They shouldt excist in the first place, but I guess people still want to see them.
I really like the platypus.
Back to top Go down
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9666

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:58 pm

@MD1985 wrote:
Several nice figurines in the new brand..
too bad that they made the white tigers too. They shouldt excist in the first place, but I guess people still want to see them.
I really like the platypus.

The reason for making white tigers by almost each company may be very simple:double money from the same mold Rolling Eyes And You are right too-people just want to see them. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
lucky luke

avatar

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-07-17
Posts : 3694

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Harriet thank you for the information really happy as any Lord of a birth father.
At first impressed by some models that I love and already gives me great joy.
Second, I fear for my choice of this year as many models are interesting and my budget will be restricted. sunny sunny cheers Wink study
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo



Joined : 2010-06-30
Posts : 1650

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:22 am

I agree, they copy a lot of other brands. I wish there was some company out there who would make animals in positions that we as collectors haven't seen(so much)instead of each companies' variation of the same figure/animal!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22077

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:56 pm

@baltimore zoo wrote:
I agree, they copy a lot of other brands. I wish there was some company out there who would make animals in positions that we as collectors haven't seen(so much)instead of each companies' variation of the same figure/animal!

Now I'm confused!
What happened when CollectA made a very nice buffalo, in a very different pose and in a very different style???confused
...and what ahppened when Schleich and Papo made buffalos with ordinary poses in very nown styles? confused
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

avatar

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-11-22
Posts : 1192

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:30 pm

Talking about the marks are copied each other seems pretty serious.

I'm sure that behind each of the figurine in any of the brands there are many hours and I think is nonsense that a brand copy the figure from the other one and not based on the original animal. In turn, the result would be an accumulation of errors, as they would add the other ones to their own.

If someone copy of course is wrong, I also think that would be reflected in the poor quality of the figurines. I guess any business sector wants its own label, and who does not?
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11289

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:25 pm

It would be OK if they copied Lineol Very Happy

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade Animal Sculpture*


Last edited by HKHollinstone on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 53
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15007

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:08 pm

@HKHollinstone wrote:
It would be OK if the copied Lineol Very Happy

cheers

_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

avatar

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine
Age : 37
Joined : 2010-04-19
Posts : 1056

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:56 pm

@Roger wrote:
Now I'm confused!
What happened when CollectA made a very nice buffalo, in a very different pose and in a very different style???confused...
Well, as for me - I chose the Collecta Buffalo as the best wildlife figurine of 2010 in my personal chart Wink

_________________
Owners of miniature zoos on shelves, unite!
My collector's blog
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22077

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:58 pm

If you read the first pages of the catalogue you will see that it is not possible!
I believe that brands can make figures safe for children and nice for collectors! You have always the option resin models, a Breyer deer is much more accurate than any plastic toy deer, not for my wallet!
I'm hapy that I can use the same figures has the children of my family and sure that it will not cause injuries like some chinese bad and unsafely toys! :)

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo



Joined : 2010-06-30
Posts : 1650

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Roger, I don't care for the CollectA buffalo with the "dipped" front leg pose.
How about an African Buffalo grazing or in a resting lying position?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 31106

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:27 pm

@baltimore zoo wrote:
Roger, I don't care for the CollectA buffalo with the "dipped" front leg pose.
How about an African Buffalo grazing or in a resting lying position?

You are right, good point - the only figueres that lie down are usually cows or cats.
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Sergey

avatar

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2841

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:06 pm

@Kikimalou wrote:
@HKHollinstone wrote:
It would be OK if the copied Lineol Very Happy

cheers


cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22077

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:32 pm

@baltimore zoo wrote:
Roger, I don't care for the CollectA buffalo with the "dipped" front leg pose.
How about an African Buffalo grazing or in a resting lying position?

A very nice idea for a brand that has its own space in the market and a risk of failure to a new brand!
Schleich already made 10 buffalos and bisons and all are dead but not lying!:)
To understand the the phenomenon of the plastic toys world we need to think like a brand and not like a collector!
Who wants a lying buffalo? Some collectors! Who wants a ordinary buffalo? Many !collectors and children! Show something different is not always the best option. But CollectA did it with its striking buffalo
How many years waste Schleich to show the first lying figure??? Schleich made 6 lions and none lying!
Now see CollectA: a Lippizaner foal, a lamb, a Highland calf, lion-family, tiger-cub, 7 puppies and 2 cats!
...and Papo??? What a Face

Ask Schleich to do it!

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo



Joined : 2010-06-30
Posts : 1650

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:08 pm

Roger,
Yes, many collectors and kids want an ordinary figure(standing for example),
but the fact is they do make some figures slightly different, so
they must want a little to cater to hardcore collectors.
I also believe there is a little copycatting between companies.
Since I'm not a Schleich collector, respectfully, I wouldn't ask them.
Back to top Go down
MartinH
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 35
Joined : 2010-08-24
Posts : 2933

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:53 pm

New brand? More giraffes for me? i don´t have a problem cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce

_________________
my website http://dixieboy.webnode.cz/
my outside photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
baltimore zoo



Joined : 2010-06-30
Posts : 1650

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:53 am

Reticulated, Masai or Baringo?
Back to top Go down
MartinH
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 35
Joined : 2010-08-24
Posts : 2933

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:05 am

@baltimore zoo wrote:
Reticulated, Masai or Baringo?

I love all of them but mostly reticulated :) their faces are so cute :)

_________________
my website http://dixieboy.webnode.cz/
my outside photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
remrock02



Age : 58
Joined : 2010-04-07
Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Hi, I just got back an email from the people who have started Mojo. They seem to be very good and quickly got back with me. So far they have two confirmed distrubtors. The products are available already in Australia. They will be available in the USA toward the end of April.

Australia site is www.edex.com.au

US will be www.endlessgames.com. This is the old Collecta brand carrier in the USA. The brand will also be available at a specialty retailer at the end of July.

They will also be available in the other countries listed such as Germany, Turkey, etc. soon. You can email them at fun@mojofun.eu if you have questions about your area of the world.

Hope this info is helpful to you. Happy Collecting!!! Larry
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11289

PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:20 am

@remrock02 wrote:
Hi, I just got back an email from the people who have started Mojo. They seem to be very good and quickly got back with me. So far they have two confirmed distrubtors. The products are available already in Australia. They will be available in the USA toward the end of April.

Australia site is www.edex.com.au

US will be www.endlessgames.com. This is the old Collecta brand carrier in the USA. The brand will also be available at a specialty retailer at the end of July.

They will also be available in the other countries listed such as Germany, Turkey, etc. soon. You can email them at fun@mojofun.eu if you have questions about your area of the world.

Hope this info is helpful to you. Happy Collecting!!! Larry
Thanks for the info Larry!!

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade Animal Sculpture*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A New Brand   

Back to top Go down
 
A New Brand
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Which other brand engines can use our Cox head conversions?
» HIGHLIGHT: Brand new Sailor Moon site Isshou-ni.net!
» Which brand of stainless tools are the very best?
» need help on Brand & Millen player
» The big brand sculptors thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Mojö Fun-
Jump to: