Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

My New 2016 Major Shelf System for my Collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: My New 2016 Major Shelf System for my Collection   Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:10 am

Right after Christmas, my father and I built this new custom shelving system. I am glad to present it here on the forum. I have two other similar systems on display that were way to crowded with no room for new additions. now this new case has different themes for showcasing animals from mostly the major brands. the very top has AAA and other jumbo versions of unusual species. then under that is Arctic/tundra/taiga. then reptiles, then the next 3 are for Asian wildlife and lastly South American at the very bottom. I can't stop admiring this display and I hope to have it for the rest of my life. thank you for viewing! cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: My New 2016 Major Shelf System for my Collection   Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:49 am

Looks great! Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: My New 2016 Major Shelf System for my Collection   Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:55 am

Congrats

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My New 2016 Major Shelf System for my Collection   Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:45 am

Lance, what a great display to major brands, it seems you have a found a good formula to save some space. What is the distance between shelves and how deep? :)
Ahahah, that part of your collection looks a lot like mine. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My New 2016 Major Shelf System for my Collection   Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:28 pm

Very good :)

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: My New 2016 Major Shelf System for my Collection   Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:31 pm

Great shelves! We can't ever get enough of them! :-)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My New 2016 Major Shelf System for my Collection   Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:17 pm

Wonderful shelves cheers
They look like they are not so deep, so one can see all the models, and the colour is perfect as background Applause

I love the flock on top of the shelf, - I never considered how well AAA models and Incredible Creatures go together Shocked

What is the bird to the left ? And the monkey between the proboscis monkey and the sloth ? Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: My New 2016 Major Shelf System for my Collection   Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:12 am

Great shelves, good job! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: My New 2016 Major Shelf System for my Collection   Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:02 am

wonderful shelves cheers cheers cheers

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My New 2016 Major Shelf System for my Collection   Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:54 am

Congrats,very good ! Very Happy Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

PostSubject: My New 2016 Major Shelf System for my Collection   Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:33 am

a huge thank you to all my friends!!!
Rogerio, Crocodile as for the dimensions of the shelf case: The shelves are 5 inches apart, it is 5.75 in depth, 33 in high and 42 in across. Very Happy

Susanne queen cat the animal you asked about in between is the AAA Rhesus Macaque with baby. Also do you have the AAA siamang gibbon in your collection? mine is on the far left at the top. Which bird are you asking about? do you mean the IC meerkat on the far right on top? scratch

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My New 2016 Major Shelf System for my Collection   Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
a huge thank you to all my friends!!!
Rogerio, Crocodile as for the dimensions of the shelf case: The shelves are 5 inches apart, it is 5.75 in depth, 33 in high and 42 in across. Very Happy

Thanks Lance! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: My New 2016 Major Shelf System for my Collection   Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:10 am

Very nice shelves, congrats! cheers

PostSubject: My new 2016 major shelf system for my collection    Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:33 am

Thank you very much Andrea Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My New 2016 Major Shelf System for my Collection   Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:04 pm

Very, very nice! Displays built by family members are always special,
And i love how your collection looks in it! Very Happy
a little question, hope you don't mind me asking... what brand is the raven next to the safari ltd raven?
On your tumdra shelf..? :)
Thanks in advance! ^--^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New 2016 Major Shelf System for my Collection   Today at 11:19 am

Back to top Go down

My New 2016 Major Shelf System for my Collection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1