Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ferrugineigula's new arrivals!

Go down 
+5
Wilorvise
Forest Tinker
LeeAnn
widukind
ferrugineigula
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ferrugineigula

Country/State : ITP

ferrugineigula's new arrivals! Empty
PostSubject: ferrugineigula's new arrivals!   ferrugineigula's new arrivals! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 1:03 pm

Wink soon

Last edited by ferrugineigula on Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: ferrugineigula's new arrivals!   ferrugineigula's new arrivals! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:30 pm

Nice yak, congrats :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ferrugineigula

PostSubject: Re: ferrugineigula's new arrivals!   ferrugineigula's new arrivals! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:33 pm

widukind wrote:
Nice yak, congrats :)

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: ferrugineigula's new arrivals!   ferrugineigula's new arrivals! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:37 pm

Congratulations!

Forest Tinker

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: ferrugineigula's new arrivals!   ferrugineigula's new arrivals! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 6:15 pm

Nice figure, my congrats!
Back to top Go down
ferrugineigula

PostSubject: Re: ferrugineigula's new arrivals!   ferrugineigula's new arrivals! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 7:02 pm

Thank you LeeAnn and Forest Tinker! Smile

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: ferrugineigula's new arrivals!   ferrugineigula's new arrivals! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 7:32 pm

Congrats

PostSubject: Re: ferrugineigula's new arrivals!   ferrugineigula's new arrivals! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 7:55 pm

Thank you, Laura!

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: ferrugineigula's new arrivals!   ferrugineigula's new arrivals! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 10:21 pm

Schleich did a good job on this Yak, glad I have him too Very Happy
Congrats cheers

PostSubject: Re: ferrugineigula's new arrivals!   ferrugineigula's new arrivals! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 8:54 am

NightLioness wrote:
Schleich did a good job on this Yak, glad I have him too Very Happy
Congrats cheers

Indeed! Smile Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: ferrugineigula's new arrivals!   ferrugineigula's new arrivals! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 9:12 am

Congratulations! Very nice newcomer! I think this yack is one of my favorite schleichs. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: ferrugineigula's new arrivals!   ferrugineigula's new arrivals! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 11:29 am

It is indeed a wonderful model cheers
Thankyou for the charming photos sunny

Strange that there are so few yaks made by modern brands scratch

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: ferrugineigula's new arrivals!   ferrugineigula's new arrivals! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 1:40 pm

Schleich yak is one of the best Schleich figures of ever, I also like very much that figure. Before taking any decision about repainting it, see the German version first because Made in Germany yak is different in terms of painting. Schleich yak is not a wild yak but their color choice is wonderful. If you want a wild yak you can repaint it of course but you have the Papo yak that you can see below. :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yaks from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s collection

PostSubject: Re: ferrugineigula's new arrivals!   ferrugineigula's new arrivals! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 8:41 pm

Ana wrote:
Congratulations! Very nice newcomer! I think this yack is one of my favorite schleichs. Very Happy

Yes, my too! Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
ferrugineigula

PostSubject: Re: ferrugineigula's new arrivals!   ferrugineigula's new arrivals! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 8:41 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
It is indeed a wonderful model cheers
Thankyou for the charming photos sunny

Strange that there are so few yaks made by modern brands scratch

I agree with you. I would like to see him more often in different brands. Neutral
Back to top Go down
ferrugineigula

PostSubject: Re: ferrugineigula's new arrivals!   ferrugineigula's new arrivals! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 8:56 pm

Roger wrote:
Schleich yak is one of the best Schleich figures of ever, I also like very much that figure. Before taking any decision about repainting it, see the German version first because Made in Germany yak is different in terms of painting. Schleich yak is not a wild yak but their color choice is wonderful. If you want a wild yak you can repaint it of course but you have the Papo yak that you can see below. :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yaks from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s collection

Yes, now I am waiting for another yak and want to compare them together by painting job. But the fact that the german yak is new with tag and in excellent (new) condition, and this one with scratches and paint job is not good as it can be. He looks like lying at warehouse very far away from others or under the other figures. Truth be told, I don't like made in Germany Schleichs because they carelessly perform hand painted job. But I have Schleich ardenner stallion and he is really beautiful because of his "german origin" with colorful and accurately painting job! Strange... scratch
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: ferrugineigula's new arrivals!   ferrugineigula's new arrivals! EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 11:48 pm

Yes, really strange. I think there isn't a rule of which Schleich are better, sometimes I like best the German version, sometimes the Chinese and often the Portuguese. For example, the Chinese arctic fox for me is nicer than German while made in Germany gull is clearly nicer than made in China gull. I don't remember if I have ever seen before the Schleich yak painted like a wild yak, I suspect someone did it before on forum, I need to check. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: ferrugineigula's new arrivals!   ferrugineigula's new arrivals! Empty

Back to top Go down

ferrugineigula's new arrivals!
Page 1 of 1