Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo 2016 Impala walkaround

Go down 
+17
Tarunyada
JamesPanda
LukaLeon085
donny ong
Kikimalou
Taos
lucky luke
Roger
NightLioness
Bloodrayne
Ana
arafan
bojan
SUSANNE
SeanieP
widukind
postsaurischian
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Papo 2016 Impala walkaround   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 Impala walkaround    Papo 2016 Impala walkaround   - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 10:06 am

They are both wonderful, thanks for sharing, Shawn! cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
PS, not really relevant, but googling for pictures of impalas, I found this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , - gives one gooseflesh, doesn't it ? Shocked

Shocked I also heard about a female cheetah who caught a mother imapala. Afterwards the cheetah looked after the impala's fawn. Astonishing! But I think the fawn was eaten after all in the end What a Face

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 Impala walkaround    Papo 2016 Impala walkaround   - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 10:51 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Arrrhw !!! They are wonderful cheers
Now you got TWO species of impala affraid

Thankyou for the pictures Applause

PS, not really relevant, but googling for pictures of impalas, I found this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , - gives one gooseflesh, doesn't it ? Shocked

thank you Susanne flower , its a beautiful article .. Nature has its "Bends" which makes it so amazing. I observe birds a lot ( as they are the only easily observable critters in a city ) and I always find them engaged doing amazing things sunny ..especially the interaction and communication between them .

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 Impala walkaround    Papo 2016 Impala walkaround   - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 12:15 pm

Tarunyada wrote:

SUSANNE wrote:

Shocked I also heard about a female cheetah who caught a mother imapala. Afterwards the cheetah looked after the impala's fawn. Astonishing! But I think the fawn was eaten after all in the end What a Face

Same with a lioness who cared for a impala fawn for several weeks. It also got eaten, but by a strong male lion Rolling Eyes

Thank you so much for the photos! Very Happy bounce sunny cheers

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 Impala walkaround    Papo 2016 Impala walkaround   - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 12:44 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

SUSANNE wrote:

Same with a lioness who cared for a impala fawn for several weeks. It also got eaten, but by a strong male lion Rolling Eyes

Thank you so much for the photos! Very Happy bounce sunny cheers

Anna also shared a video showing a lioness that was trying to hunt a wildebeest calf and ended almost playing with it. It seems it is not rare at all, though, if prey takes too long with the predator , naturally at a certain point it will feel hungry. We all know cats that take care of mice. Wink

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 Impala walkaround    Papo 2016 Impala walkaround   - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 7:13 am

postsaurischian wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

..... compared to Papo's Kudu:

I must have it!!!! Today!!! Shear did you get it!?!? Congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 Impala walkaround    Papo 2016 Impala walkaround   - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 5:16 am

Now i own it :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 Impala walkaround    Papo 2016 Impala walkaround   - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:56 pm

Congratulations, Andreas sunny

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 Impala walkaround    Papo 2016 Impala walkaround   - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 7:36 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Congratulations, Andreas sunny

Thank you :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Logan'sArk

Logan'sArk

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 Impala walkaround    Papo 2016 Impala walkaround   - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 4:22 am

We needs a female! bounce

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 Impala walkaround    Papo 2016 Impala walkaround   - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 11:46 am

Noahsark wrote:
We needs a female! bounce

And a kid cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 Impala walkaround    Papo 2016 Impala walkaround   - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 5:25 pm

SeanieP wrote:
Here are two of the impala I got: one wiht a black face (two wide) and one without.

Is one repainted?

Back to top Go down
Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Country/State : U.S.A. Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 Impala walkaround    Papo 2016 Impala walkaround   - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 9:44 pm

Nice photos!!!!

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 Impala walkaround    Papo 2016 Impala walkaround   - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 10:26 pm

widukind wrote:
SeanieP wrote:
Here are two of the impala I got: one wiht a black face (two wide) and one without.

Is one repainted?

No Andreas, it is an inadvertent variation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 Impala walkaround    Papo 2016 Impala walkaround   - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 5:16 am

Kikimalou wrote:
widukind wrote:
SeanieP wrote:

Is one repainted?

No Andreas, it is an inadvertent variation Very Happy

Thank you :)

Back to top Go down
bjarki12

bjarki12

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 Impala walkaround    Papo 2016 Impala walkaround   - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 6:41 am

I think it looks pretty good. I'm really glad to see one of the major brands give us such a nice impala!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2016 Impala walkaround    Papo 2016 Impala walkaround   - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo 2016 Impala walkaround
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2