Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New kangaroo from Papo 2016

Go down 
+8
landrover
Ana
Anne from Norway
Kikimalou
widukind
Roger
LukaLeon085
SUSANNE
12 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

New kangaroo from Papo 2016 Empty
PostSubject: New kangaroo from Papo 2016   New kangaroo from Papo 2016 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 10:16 pm

Let me show you a few photos of this new, beautyful lady, Mathilda,  and her baby boy, Joey  bounce  alien  Very Happy

Papo has again made a wonderful model, especially the head catches the eye Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Her paws are also very well made  Very Happy

The old Mathilda is now retireing, but she is still a nice lady, I think  Wink

The two both have their plusses and minusses in the beauty contest.
Old Matilda has a slimmer build and smaller head, which is most realistic.
Young Matilda must surely win in general appearance, finish and detail, - but, old M, - don't be sad, I love you too   drunken

LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: New kangaroo from Papo 2016   New kangaroo from Papo 2016 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 11:07 pm

OOh, beautiful model and amazing detailed photos Susanne ! :-)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New kangaroo from Papo 2016   New kangaroo from Papo 2016 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 11:18 pm

I really want that kangaroo, normally, 2nd generation Papo figures are much better than their first generation. Though, I agree that old Matilda, although not as good, can be somewhat better in some points and one of them is really the smaller head. The bulkier style of newer version is not a problem once even female kangaroos are quite bulky. The finish quality seems much better in newer kangoo and head is just excellent! cheers
Thanks for showing another Papo treasure Susanne... could you please check where is it made in? bounce
Female red kangaroo... Wikipedia photo

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New kangaroo from Papo 2016   New kangaroo from Papo 2016 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 5:15 am

Nice kangaroo :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: New kangaroo from Papo 2016   New kangaroo from Papo 2016 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 7:45 am

Despite old Mathilda charm, the new kangaroo is the one I waited for. The too big head and thickness are nothing compared to the "true to life" feeling that overrun me drunken
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New kangaroo from Papo 2016   New kangaroo from Papo 2016 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 8:36 am

Thankyou, friends Very Happy

Roger wrote:

Thanks for showing another Papo treasure Susanne... could you please check where is it made in? bounce

The old Matilda is made in China, the new Matilda is made in PORTUGAL cheers

Kikimalou wrote:
...... The too big head and thickness are nothing compared to the "true to life" feeling that overrun me drunken

My feeling too drunken

Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: New kangaroo from Papo 2016   New kangaroo from Papo 2016 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:35 am

Very beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: New kangaroo from Papo 2016   New kangaroo from Papo 2016 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:58 am

Amazing kangaroo! A must have for me Very Happy She looks amazing and the joey is so cute! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: New kangaroo from Papo 2016   New kangaroo from Papo 2016 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 1:10 pm

[quote="SUSANNE"]The old Matilda is made in China, the new Matilda is made in PORTUGAL cheers
(/quote]

Thanks Susanne, I am so happy that Papo and M&B are extending their cooperation to newer releases, I think both companies win with that. Papo is giving a step forward in terms of finishing quality and M&B expand their business.
I wonder how Safari could improve with a similar cooperation. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New kangaroo from Papo 2016   New kangaroo from Papo 2016 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 pm

Roger wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
(/quote]

Thanks Susanne, I am so happy that Papo and M&B are extending their cooperation to newer releases, I think both companies win with that. Papo is giving a step forward in terms of finishing quality and M&B expand their business.

Yes !!! And then maybe M & B will bring new beautyful birds to us all bounce cheers

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: New kangaroo from Papo 2016   New kangaroo from Papo 2016 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 4:56 pm

Congratulations.

Very nice head of this figure. Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: New kangaroo from Papo 2016   New kangaroo from Papo 2016 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:57 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
(/quote]

Yes !!! And then maybe M & B will bring new beautyful birds to us all bounce cheers

lol! Yes, I wished the Lake and River birds had some kind of continuation but there goes already a long time without M&B news. Maybe these cooperations are keeping them too busy. Very Happy

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: New kangaroo from Papo 2016   New kangaroo from Papo 2016 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 12:22 am

Congratulations! It's really nice model, especially the head looks so realistic.

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: New kangaroo from Papo 2016   New kangaroo from Papo 2016 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:02 am

I love it too ! cheers
Mathilda and Joey, what a beautifuly made it mom and baby boy :)
This will be my first kangaroo model bounce
Thank you Susanne, for the great walkaround sunny

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: New kangaroo from Papo 2016   New kangaroo from Papo 2016 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 1:08 pm

Congratulations Susanne and Nice Pics !! I was hesitant about this Roo at first but your pics give me a Positive Nod to add her to my wishlist.

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: New kangaroo from Papo 2016   New kangaroo from Papo 2016 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 1:53 pm

Thank you for a nice walkaround with the new Mathilda. Applause All my kangoroos are now waiting for a new member in their flock.Wink

Papo's model animals usually are larger than the same animals from Schleich, but this time Papo's is smaller, and the models from CollectA and Mojo are even larger than the Schleich kangaroos. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New kangaroo from Papo 2016   New kangaroo from Papo 2016 Empty

Back to top Go down

New kangaroo from Papo 2016
Page 1 of 1