Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo Polar Fox 2016

Go down 
+11
widukind
Kikimalou
donny ong
WhiteLightning Wolf
MARTINLATIN
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
bjarki12
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

Papo Polar Fox 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Papo Polar Fox 2016   Papo Polar Fox 2016 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:52 pm

Hello dear STSers!

I was out of here for really long time, but I'm returning Wink
By the way, despite I didn't share with you by anything, I was watching all the news and I have a lot of things to show you.

And this beatiful one is one of these things — Papo new Polar Fox cheers
Meet dazzling Felicia sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As you can see, she has claws:

With Papo Arctic Wolf:

Polar foxes: Papo and Schleich (photo by Tarunyada)

'Til then I walk alone.

Last edited by Anasta SchwarzeWölfin on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Fox 2016   Papo Polar Fox 2016 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:34 pm

I want one ! I want one !!! bounce bounce cheers Very Happy
Look at that fantastic fur ! The lovely foxy-face, - even dew claws ! I would say she is as near perfect as a mass produced model can be Very Happy

And THANKYOU to papo for not just making a white variant of the red fox Applause

Wonderful walkaround of a gorgeous model !!! I love you I love you

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:

With Papo Arctic Wolf:

Arrrrrhw drunken

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Fox 2016   Papo Polar Fox 2016 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:54 pm

What a lovely, gentle fox-face.
And look at that nice thick coat with subtle shading as well!
Papo sure did a wonderful job on sculpting and painting on both fox and wolf this year.
I'm really impressed.

bjarki12

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Fox 2016   Papo Polar Fox 2016 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 10:26 pm

The sculpt looks wonderful! But I'm curious: is it the paint, the plastic, or just the photos that make the fox look a little like it's glowing? Is this as noticeable in person?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Fox 2016   Papo Polar Fox 2016 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 10:35 pm

Wow, that is basically a perfect representation of an arctic fox in toy form in my opinion. Right down to the color of fur, great model and big congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Fox 2016   Papo Polar Fox 2016 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 10:47 pm

First Anasta, I am glad you're back in activity, nice to know you're watching but it is always better to see you active! flower
Just after the great [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] walk around.
We're lucky of watching another great walk around and this time about the Arctic fox. cheers
What I can say is that Papo is being very serious with their new releases, they never stop increasing the quality of their figures and these two polar canids are just fabulous! Papo is being able of making relatively accurate figures keeping a very attractive touch to them.
I want it surely a lot, not only because I am a dedicated fox collector but also because it is much probably the best Arctic fox of their kind. I am even considering to get the polar wolf, I love your pic with both together. Very Happy

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Fox 2016   Papo Polar Fox 2016 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 11:57 pm

Very nice size Animals!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Fox 2016   Papo Polar Fox 2016 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 3:44 am

Very cute little fox and great walkaround!
Is it me or is this model mostly unpainted though? I noticed the same thing with the arctic wolf...it looks like all the white areas of the model are just the bare plastic.

I can't wait to get mine in the mail though, it certainly is a hundred times better than the Schleich arctic fox. Very Happy

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Fox 2016   Papo Polar Fox 2016 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 4:13 am

Congrats and thanks for the photos.
They are wonderful.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Fox 2016   Papo Polar Fox 2016 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 7:52 am

Ah Anasta sunny You and your walkarounds were missing Sad Welcome again in the active side of STS cheers

This is a beautiful fox, even if the painting isn't very convincing. Nevertheless, I know I will have one because your pics convinced me it is an excellent sculpt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Fox 2016   Papo Polar Fox 2016 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:59 am

Thank you, dear friends, for your warm comments!  I love you

bjarki12 wrote:
But I'm curious: is it the paint, the plastic, or just the photos that make the fox look a little like it's glowing?  Is this as noticeable in person?

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
Is it me or is this model mostly unpainted though? I noticed the same thing with the arctic wolf...it looks like all the white areas of the model are just the bare plastic.

Of course, the most part of painting is just plastic, but this one also have other shades of white on sides, cheeks and some other places. I can't say that the painting is poor: it looks very impressive at such little figurine! Plus all the things are done very carefully, you can be sure that you'll get beatiful miniature polar fox that have steady and clean mouth, eyes, claws... By the way, eyes have bright yellow color like a wolf has sunny

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Fox 2016   Papo Polar Fox 2016 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:25 am

A beautiful figurine :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Fox 2016   Papo Polar Fox 2016 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:23 pm

Thanks for the photos, this fox is nice Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Fox 2016   Papo Polar Fox 2016 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:40 pm

Hey! Very Happy Welcome back! Very Happy

Yeah!! Need that fox drunken drunken bounce I love you

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Fox 2016   Papo Polar Fox 2016 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:55 pm

Welcome back, Anasta! cheers I was lucky enough to get the Papo 2016 Arctic fox and wolf together this weekend. You already provided STS with two wonderful walkarounds of two wonderful figurines. I only have one size comparison picture with the Schleich Arctic fox to add:

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Fox 2016   Papo Polar Fox 2016 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 10:05 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Welcome back, Anasta! cheers I was lucky enough to get the Papo 2016 Arctic fox and wolf together this weekend. You already provided STS with two wonderful walkarounds of two wonderful figurines. I only have one size comparison picture with the Schleich Arctic fox to add:
Congrats with your additions too! Very Happy
Thank you for comparison, I added it to the walkaround cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Fox 2016   Papo Polar Fox 2016 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 1:23 am

Tarunyada wrote:

Yes, and I added Julie's pic to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Fox 2016   Papo Polar Fox 2016 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 10:33 am

Roger wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Yes, and I added Julie's pic to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Thanks, both Anasta and Roger! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Fox 2016   Papo Polar Fox 2016 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 10:49 am

Wow! This is an amazing model! I'm very impressed! Beautiful fox, I must get it too bounce
Thank you for great walk around, great photos and information. And congrats, it's a very nice newcomer to your collection Anasta! cheers
Congrats to you too Julie for getting this fox to your collection! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo Polar Fox 2016   Papo Polar Fox 2016 Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo Polar Fox 2016
Page 1 of 1