Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker"

Go down 
+5
Jetty
Anne from Norway
Roger
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" Empty
PostSubject: New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker"   horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:00 pm

In Bullyland's new catalogue 2016, the comic models clearly come first !
Out of 141 pages the first 79 are licence products, then comes 47 pages of "our" models and the rest is fantasy , addresses etc.  Rolling Eyes

But they have made two new horse models this year , - an Icelandig tölting horse and a "Gypsy Mare"  Very Happy
horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" Bully62759horses2016_zpslrtmdlxs

First a picture of them together with the Fjord for LeeAnn.  queen
Well, of course it is for everyone ! Laughing I think they look so fine together ....ready for taking the riding school out on the beach  sunny
As we see, it is a VERY large Icey, and the Tinker is rather small.
horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" Bully62761_Saddled_zps0zwmlrhl

Let's take a look at the tinker mare first Very Happy
She is awfully cute. I think she has some Shetland-blood in her lines  Laughing
horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" Bully62759_zpsqcjm5zij

Very fine fetlocks, mane and tail  Very Happy
horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" Bully62759c_zpsevh5foyn

And the eternal braid  Sleep
But she has a nice face, I think  Cool
horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" Bully62759b_zpswbsabyvh

horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" Bully62759d_zpsmjqvjwqf

The  Icey is a fine, little, old-fashioned mare Very Happy
I wished she had a dorsal stripe, because then she would have the typical dark blue dun colour of Iceys in the line after famous homoygote dun stallion Ófeigur frá Flugamýri  drunken
Ófeigur was a fantastic sire, and saved the dun gene among the best Icelandic horses. Only the shade of his offspring is much darker than we see in the Fjords.
horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" Bully62760a_zpsel64bbcn

horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" Bully62760b_zpsyja64kw3

horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" Bully62760c_zpsmzydcd4o

horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" Bully62760_zpsdjhxtuvl

One thing immediately struck me when I saw them : The tinker wears an Icelandic saddle...and the Icey wears a completely wrong, little saddle...I think that that saddle is suited for showjumping. It is certainly NOT suited for riding gaits, where you have to ride with "long legs" and your weight well back. scratch
horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" Bully62761_Saddles_zpshwg4adhf

Now Bullyland has made three tölting Iceys  cheers
horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" Bully62761_Ice_Bul3_zpssvhl46q9

Together with the lovely, old Icey from Schleich  drunken
horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" Bully62761_Ice_Schl_zpsw6sdei1j

Little Tinker with her Schleich uncle  Laughing
horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" Bully62761_Tink_Schl_zpsnem4v0hz
flower flower flower flower flower flower

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker"   horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:22 pm

cheers cheers cheers

The tinker and icey are cute but the fjord takes the cake. Of course, I may be a tad biased... Laughing Wink

Congratulations Susanne, they are very cute, if not realistic Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker"   horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 10:37 pm

Hard to understand Bullyland strategy these days. scratch Horses are rather toyish and they seem to want to make them closely the same size whatever the breed it is. I also doubt that being saddled could work as interesting to collectors. One thing is sure, they're very charming and we tend to get some "simpatia" toward them. They're also popular and recognizable breeds. Thanks for your great pictures Susanne! flower

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker"   horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 7:42 am

Thanks for sharing! I agree, it looks like they have a bit of Shetland blood in their lines, and a bit of teddy bear as well, I think! They are very cute!
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker"   horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 9:34 am

Very Happy Applause cheers Need the Tinker of course.... even if I don't like the tack on a horse, but it would look nice with my Friesian and Fjord from last year... cheers I love you
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker"   horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 11:02 am

Thanks, dear friends Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker"   horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 8:56 pm

Ignoring the scale comparison of the three, I just have to say, I love them I love you The tinker is such a cute lady, the Icelandic pony looks so handsome and sturdy, while the fjord is.. A fjord, enough said I love you (LeeAnn talked me into fjords Laughing) Thanks for sharing these lovely horses, Susanne!

horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" Manatee_icon1horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" Tiny_heart_emoticon_by_gasara-d79d7v1Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" Manatee_icon2
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker"   horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 9:04 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
LeeAnn talked me into fjords Laughing

Aha! Another victim! Twisted Evil Laughing

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker"   horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 10:59 pm

Lovely horses I love you

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker"   horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:48 am

Love thoses two!!!!!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker"   horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 9:25 am

Congratulations Susanne :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker"   horses - New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker" Empty

Back to top Go down

New horses for Bullyland 2016 : Icelandic horse and "Tinker"
Page 1 of 1