Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated October 24th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated October 24th   Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Don´t know if anyone already asked it, but will the moufflon also be a single figurine or will it only be sold in a set? scratch

I think nobody knows it yet. scratch Though, it won't surprise me that in 2017 they're sold as a set and that in 2018 they're sold individually. Judging from online shops accepting preorders, only the set will be available. The strange part is that none of the three mountain animals is being sold individually but, for example, the fox is sold both individually and in one of the sets. Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bongo

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated October 24th   Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:27 pm

I'm so happy about the Giant pandas-it was time for new ones from Schleich ! Applause
Back to top Go down
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated October 24th   Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:14 pm

The first Giant panda Schleich made came out somewhere before 2000. Between 2001 and 2007 there was a female and cub (don,t find the year for these first ones). There was a sitting panda in 2012, female and cub in 2014, panda cub in 2015, and now male and female in 2017. Am I correct scratch
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated October 24th   Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:38 pm

The first Giant panda Schleich made came out somewhere before 2000. Between 2001 and 2007 there was a female and cub (don,t find the year for these first ones). There was a sitting panda in 2012, female and cub in 2014, panda cub in 2015, and now male and female in 2017. Am I correct scratch

Welcome here :)

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated October 24th   Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:44 pm

Welcome here :)
Thank you Very Happy I,m exited to be here bounce
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated October 24th   Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:26 pm

Don´t know if anyone already asked it, but will the moufflon also be a single figurine or will it only be sold in a set? scratch

I think nobody knows it yet. scratch Though, it won't surprise me that in 2017 they're sold as a set and that in 2018 they're sold individually. Judging from online shops accepting preorders, only the set will be available. The strange part is that none of the three mountain animals is being sold individually but, for example, the fox is sold both individually and in one of the sets. Laughing

Hmm not sure if I want to wait or if I buy the collecta one instead scratch
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated October 24th   Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:52 pm

Hmm not sure if I want to wait or if I buy the collecta one instead scratch

If you don't mind the pose, I can't see any good reason to wait so long to get a mouflon. CollectA's figure is very correct for an European mouflon and its pose is quite distinctive from other wild sheep figures, namely the Safari bighorn. I have both. I recomend you to see this wonderful [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Airport

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated October 24th   Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:09 am

No ocean animals for 2017???

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated October 24th   Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:47 am

Later in the year most likely, like the past few years. All of the figures pictures haven't been released yet, like the Sloth, Marvel, DC, Maya the Bee, etc. just to name a few.

Orangutan Adults
Przewalksi's Wild Horse
Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Walrus
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated October 24th   Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:01 am

I wouldn't get my hopes up too much, but New York Comic Con is from tomorrow to Sunday so we may a look or two at 2017 Schleich comic figures or special editions, like they did with the Joker from two years ago.

Orangutan Adults
Przewalksi's Wild Horse
Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Walrus
Back to top Go down
Duma

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated October 24th   Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:57 pm

Schleich are releasing too many pandas and elephants recently. I'm sure they sell well on the market but come on like release some African wild dogs already...
Back to top Go down
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated October 24th   Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:20 am

I wonder who had told Schleich about the existence of such a strange creature like a Bongo, because the Schleich mangement  still belives in only twenty diffrent species of animals.... Very Happy I guess, for Schleich a Bongo is a fantasy animal like a Unicorn....
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated October 24th   Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:25 pm

Look at Facebook, more Schleich 2017 there. Some Marvel, Smurfs and Maja the Bee.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated October 24th   Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:27 pm

MARVEL!!!!

I'll add the links once I get out of my last class.

Orangutan Adults
Przewalksi's Wild Horse
Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Walrus
Back to top Go down
pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated October 24th   Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:04 pm

UPDATED.

I assume everything currently on their Facebook page is for January releases. I have changed most of the dates on the first post to match with information on Facebook, but if you see a picture on Facebook that isn't listed as January on this topic, please say so. Also, if you see a date listed as January on here and see no picture on Facebook, please say so. I might have missed a few figures on Facebook too, so say something if you see a new one.

And if anyone knows anything about Maya the Bee please say so because I have no idea about them.

Thanks

Orangutan Adults
Przewalksi's Wild Horse
Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Walrus
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated October 24th   Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:08 pm

Thank you. ^^
Sad, that Maya the Bee is the new thin variant and not the older one.

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated October 24th   Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:44 am

Can't wait to get those Marvel figures

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated October 24th   Today at 3:16 am

So there seems to be a new special edition of the old Rodeo Bull, also there's now a online shop where Schleich sells the figurines by themselves.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated October 24th   Today at 3:28 am

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2017 List with Links to Pictures - Updated October 24th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11