Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrakai's newcomers for 2011

Go down 
+22
dlfrogman
Tiermann
Sumo
Arnaud
Vivien
lucky luke
Mastiffcat
ken yeo
Cyhyraeth
Taos
Philter4
Wildheart
Rio
widukind
bmathison1972
Kristie
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
WILLYBACOMAN
Kikimalou
Roger
Arrakai
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:00 pm

Congratulations on so many wonderful acquisitions! I love the Nayab birdies!

I'd like to know more about these oldies. They have a lot of character. Are they all composition? Can you post more photos ot them?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Mastiffcat wrote:
Congratulations on so many wonderful acquisitions! I love the Nayab birdies!

I'd like to know more about these oldies. They have a lot of character. Are they all composition? Can you post more photos ot them?

Unfortunetly, I dont have time to post more photos of them right now (They are stuffed away in boxes, and I´m going out of town tomorrow and has a lot of other stuff to do for that)

But I can say that yes, thay are al composition animals (If you mean older, hard and fragile Wink ) The rooster are lineol, the croc I think is elastolin (it was sold as elastolin), the others I dont know, exept that the lioncub and hyena was made befor the 60´s
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:29 pm

Really like the New Ray deer-the one on the right with the interesting pose is a very nice fallow deer
The larger animals by britains were made as young britains and they made both farm and zoo animals but they were made in the 80s/90s for a really short time.I have a camel and some big cats myself.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:09 am

taos wrote:

The larger animals by britains were made as young britains and they made both farm and zoo animals but they were made in the 80s/90s for a really short time.I have a camel and some big cats myself.

Thankyou for the info flower
Do you have time to show us those cats and the camel ? bounce bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: New additions and two new ray deers   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:31 pm

Like always, I buy everything I see that I like (Ok, not everything, then I would be more broke than possible Rolling Eyes )
But at least I found a few interesting stuff;

Two small lioncubs of unknown brand (size similar to schleich). Realy nice ones.

Three Hood hounds (I realy realy like these ones I love you ) and two mini puppys.

One pretty nice horse from bluebox and a schleich-copy

The chap mei Oryx and orangutan with baby

Three new-ray horses

Many of you liked the new-ray deers I bought a while back. I found two more last month (well, one deer and one moose to be exact) I like them, exept for the mooses horns, they could have colored it much better.

I´m posting my new AAA here to, since theres only three of them

The lovely mouse mum with kids (it says "rat" under it, but I think it looks more like a mouse)

One "big" (about 15-20cm) green lizard

One cute little donkey foal

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:55 pm

Thank you good addition! cheers
Which brand is the rat with young people? question
and what scale is on? cat
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:54 pm

More congratulations to Anna! :)
I don't remember the size of New Ray deers, could you please remember me? :)
That's an elk with the moose, isn't it? :)
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:01 pm

@Lucky luke; The rat is AAA, and it´s a big one, about 1:1 scale of a real mouse.

@Roger; They are a little smaler than the schleich deers, the elk is about 8cm long and 6cm high (not counting antlers). Yes I think it´s an elk, but I call all of them deers Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Thanks Anna, they are deers indeed! Laughing But the Doe from the other vintage tread I'm not able to know the species!
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:02 pm

Congratulations Anna! The Mouse mum with kids is beautiful!! What a Face What a Face

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:11 am

Aaaarh ! So many lovely news cheers

I LOVE those mose-deer-dear, and the Chap Meis are just fabilous, gollly, so many fine models affraid

AND the DONKEY FOAL bounce bounce cheers

Isn`t the mouse AAA ? I think somebody showed it to us a while ago scratch
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:22 am

Really great additions! cheers sunny cheers
I like the Hoodhounds very much,how big are they and are they from the brand Hey Homies? scratch study
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:03 am

@Ken yeo; Thanx Very Happy Yes it is, sometimes, AAA makes great models I love you

@Susanne; "I´m posting my new AAA here to, since theres only three of them" Wink Yupp, both the mouse, lizard and donkey are AAA Very Happy

@Viven; hmm, isnt those the same? scratch I´m not very good at that brand, but these three are pretty small, I have some hood hounds that are twise as big.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:05 am

Very nice and interesting animals!!! Most of them i have never see before. cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: The last additions for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:58 am

A little late, but here are the last schleich animals I got last year Very Happy

As a combined birthday/christmas gift from my mum, I got five sets from schleich!
And that is especially amazing, since my mum often nag about my hobby, she doesnt like that I spend so much money on toy-animals
When it first came out, I thought the croc was the same as the old croc, just different colors. But it turned out to be a complet new model, so of course I had to get it Laughing
I still miss the porcupine, the dressage set and the eventing horse set, but I´m planning to buy them this year :)

From my dad and little brother, I got all the 2011 schleich I was still missing, plus the grand danois with pup I was still missing from 2010 cheers

As a christmas gift to myself, I got a bunch of sea-animals

I also found a coupple of old ones last month Very Happy

Two old cows with calves. The funny thing is, the calves patterns dont look at al like the ones in the gaschers catalog scratch Maybe I will try to find the other variations to :)

And lastly, the oldest lion (not counting classic) and the old version giraffe (I had the lighter version from befor, so now I have both cheers )

It´s exiting to see what this new year brings to my collection bounce drunken
Back to top Go down
Arnaud

Arnaud

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:00 am

Very very nice gifts and models !! Congratulations !!
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:14 am

Gosh,that's a beautiful bunch of Christmas and Birthday presents! cheers cheers flower
The old cows are charming,I hope to find them someday... I love you drunken
Your picture reminds me that I still have to get the retired Bald Eagle. pale bounce The old Giraffe is the loveliest Giraffe I've ever seen,I want one,I want one!! bounce bounce And maybe I'll break my rules and buy some Bayala this year and maybe some Sea Life,too and... Rolling Eyes Laughing But I guess my wallet is not so fat that I can do this... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:36 am

What a fantastic, beautyful, amazing lot you got cheers

Congratulations and Merry Christmas and HURRAYYYYYY bounce cheers
Great photoes too Very Happy

I love those little calves. I love you
There are SO many variants Shocked pale Eeeekkk affraid Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: last animals of 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:13 am

Here is the last animals I got last year. I will include both AAA and bullyland here, since I didnt buy that many of those.

First of, a herd of camels. They look like reisler.
Susanne, you are our reisler expert, are they ? Very Happy

Donkey! from shrek cheers I love this guy. He became my idol when the movie first came out, and I still think he is the best caracter in all thefilms I love you

A pretty cool looking two headed wolf(?) E.L.C

A very wierd-looking creature. Is it a prehistoric animal, or a mytological animal? Does anybody know?? (I´m willing to trade it, if anybody is interested)

A bunch of colorful fishies. Always happy when I get new fishies Very Happy

And even more colorful bugs, all made in china.

Some new AAA. I first thougt the big shark was part of the external sea serie, but it´s only 26cm and acording to gaschers, the external sea one is 36cm, so I guess this is another one.

Two new dinosaurs. The big one is AAA and the small one is invicta, for the brittish museum of natural history.

A pretty nice made in china kudu(?). It´s pretty small, as you can see on the second pic, next to the new schleich kudu

Some realy nice, but very small, horses. I think their sice is about 1/5 of a schleich horse.

A k&m wolf (the one on the left). I think this is an older version, as the one on the right is also a k&m wolf, and that one looks more like an accual wolf.

A realy beautiful old camel. Unfortunetly, the front hoof is damaged, but maybe I can fix is somehow. Other than that, it´s in realy good condition, and I like it a lot I love you

Two old cows

A little lineol seal.

And lastly, a few new bullyland

Thats all of them Very Happy

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:14 am

Wow! Awesome additions Anna cheers cheers they are fantastic gifts an finds.
The whale shark, I've always loved it, but I don't collect sea life scratch drunken

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:18 am

@Arnaud; Thanx Very Happy

@Vivien; trust me, I (and most other here) know the feeling. Sometimes I just wish I were a millionair, so that I could buy all the animals I wanted, and get a huge house full of vitrines for them Laughing

@Susanne; Thanx cheers Yes sometimes I feel like theres just too many of them. You find a figurine that you have been searching for for a long time, and when you get it, it turnes out to be a variation, and then of course, you want both of them Rolling Eyes
The search never ends Laughing
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:20 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
Wow! Awesome additions Anna cheers cheers they are fantastic gifts an finds.
The whale shark, I've always loved it, but I don't collect sea life scratch drunken

Thanx Harriet Very Happy

I also said that about a year or so ago; I wont collect sea life or sets, they are just too expensive and big... But oh well Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:31 am

What a fantastic lot! Most of these models I've never even seen before.
The little horses are micro-sized copies of Breyer's 1st generation Stablemates line, originally sculpted by Maureen Love for Hagen Renaker.
As for the weird creature, it appears to be a Uinatathere, a prehistoric rhino-like mammal. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:38 am

Wow,so many new additions,Congratulations! cheers cheers I like all fishes a lot but I LOVE the fishes in the top row,they are so nice! I love you
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:46 am

More great finds cheers
The old camel is so beautiful, is it Lineol?

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's newcomers for 2011   Arrakai's newcomers for 2011 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrakai's newcomers for 2011
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next