Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***

Go down 
+34
Gwaine
Liiolii
Roger
costicuba
ulinuk
Dum_my
Saarlooswolfhound
signatus
LeeAnn
sauroid
barracudacat
SUSANNE
Anne from Norway
widukind
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
JamesPanda
Taos
hawkins_zh
Iuri97
AkaiHawke
tiopesao
Ana
jarda
75senta75
Wilorvise
WhiteLightning
A-J
lucky luke
TheLastStardust
landrover
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 3:49 pm

Great additions again Fallon, especially the K&M figurines :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 10:12 pm

Your schleich lion cub looks much less alive than mine, too bad.

In what country was it made, that mostly makes the difference, painting wise.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 6:36 pm

widukind wrote:
Great additions again Fallon, especially the K&M figurines :)

Thank you, Andreas! Very Happy

Gwaine wrote:
Your schleich lion cub looks much less alive than mine, too bad.

In what country was it made, that mostly makes the difference, painting wise.

Mine was made in Tunisia.

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 2:24 pm

Ok wow...once again I have not updated this topic for a little over a month. I went through my last additions posts and spotted several new additions (including one of two trades with Beatrice) missing from photos! There has been such a gap and so many new animals between my postings that I forget which animals are new in my collection, lol. XD

I took photos of everything today and dug out other photos of figures from my archives that I haven't shared yet.

As well as posting all my new adds, I will also be posting a detailed walkaround of the Tibetan Sand Fox figure today as well as update my Search List and also will post a Trades list. I'd like to close some gaps in my collection so I will be offering some rare figures (including a large scale K&M Red Wolf adult figure) up for trade.

Alright...enough of me blabbing about my agenda. Here are all my new adds!

First up, one of two trades: This one from Karin! flower As many of you know, I have been after the 1997 K&M bulk Grey Wolf since 2002 and have come so close to owning it on two seperate occasions. Now finally after 16 years of relentless searching, I have it in my hands again!

I first spotted it in a post Karin shared on Instagram of a bundle of animals she found on Marktplaats.nl. I about had a mini heart attack when I saw it lol. XD I immediately sent a PM to her offering lots of rares out of my own personal collection, ceramic minitures, and even any repaints of her choice for it. She accepted! Many rares, Hagen Renaker Border Collies, and a custom repaint left my collection but it was one of the best trades I have ever done and totally worth it!

Karin didn't want the wolf to travel alone, so she also included two adorable resin kitties to travel with it. Very Happy

Thank you so much for this wonderful trade, Karin! I love you
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And the second trade: This time with Beatrice! flower
Late last year, I decided to trade my Club Earth Anise Swallowtail butterfly and PV Scottish Fold cat to Beatrice as she was seeking both for collection. In return, I recieved two long-wanted WL animals I had been searching relentlessly for.

One of the Kaiyodo Natural Monument Wolves:

And the PV Maine Coon Cat:  cat

Our second trade, I traded her most of the Club Earth tropical fish figure duplicates I found for her as well as an odd painted PV Chow Chow. (We are both still wondering about the orgins and reasons behind these odd painted PV dogs we find from time to time!)

And here is the impressive pile of animals Beatrice traded to me! I recieved the rest of the K&M Birds of Prey figures I was missing from my collection as well as a PEC wolf, Playmobil Raven, unknown brand serval, small unknown brand seated black cat, and the complete Joy City Desert Tube set. (The Kaiyodo Natural Monument wolf also made another appearance in this photo. Wink )

A big THANK YOU to Beatrice for all these wonderful new additions! Wink It just amazes me all the rare animal figures she finds!

As for regular additions:

Here are my new wolves (plus a coyote) :
Big Toy Major Wolf, small K&M wolf and coyote from Wild Republic's new polybag sets and "Ralph" from the Rampage movie.

A small lot of PEC animals I came across on eBay:

Small unknown brand standing red fox. (Reminds me of Nayab) :

Vintage MARX animals with a couple cactus:

A group of random animal figures. Schleich Macaw, a few new Yowies, Joy City German Shepherd, Safari LTD eagle and Halloween cat, Breyer Mini Whinnies, unknown brand collie, civet, and a Toy Major horse. :

Close up of the Safari LTD Halloween Cat:

Tibetan Sand Fox

Another group of random adds: K&M polybag elk, hellbender, puma, W.A.I. Black Leopard Cub, White Tiger Cub and Hippo Calf:

K&M Red Wolf Pup (closed mouth) finally added to complete my Red Wolf family:

K&M minis Ocelot and green snake from rubber bouncy balls:

Breyer Pocket Box Cats:

Set of tiny resin wolves from a online German Miniatures shop:

1999 PV Ruffed Lemur from one of Jarda's auctions!

And even though these aren't figures, here are a few plush I acquired also:

Cascade Toys Laying Wolf Plush

Vintage K&M Standing Wolf Plush

And a beautiful 20" Standing Steiff Red Fox:

That's it for now but I will have plenty more new adds to share in the future! Very Happy Wink

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 3:45 pm

Beautieful and expensive additions Wink

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 4:19 pm

Congratulations, one zoo splendid.

Many figures, many variety. sunny sunny

barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 4:38 pm

Very nice new additions! I love the Tibetan Sand Fox.

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 5:08 pm

I laughed when I red: It amazes me all the rare animals she finds. About Beatrice.
That is EXACTLY how I think about your additions! Laughing
So many abselutely fantastic and beautiful animals!

And our trade, thank you so much!!!!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 6:49 pm

Golly !!! Thre are so many fantastic and interesting models, I don't know how to comment without writing a whole novel study Laughing

That lot of PEC animals is gorgeous ! Sevarl ones are inspired by Safari Authentics, with a charming twist Very Happy
I have the wolf, - great to know where it comes from cheers

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 7:39 pm

widukind wrote:
Beautieful and expensive additions Wink

Thank you, Andreas! (That PV lemur was expensive indeed. Embarassed )

landrover wrote:

Congratulations, one zoo splendid.

Many figures, many variety.  sunny sunny

Thank you!

barracudacat wrote:
Very nice new additions!  I love the Tibetan Sand Fox.

Thank you! Me also. I will be posting a walkaround for it shortly. Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:
I laughed when I red: It amazes me all the rare animals she finds. About Beatrice.
That is EXACTLY how I think about your additions! Laughing
So many abselutely fantastic and beautiful animals!

And our trade, thank you so much!!!!

Hehe, thank you, Karin! Laughing Without Beatrice's help, I wouldn't have a lot of these wonderful rare animals though! (I wonder where she finds all these beauties?!) Wink

SUSANNE wrote:
Golly !!! Thre are so many fantastic and interesting models, I don't know how to comment without writing a whole novel study Laughing

That lot of PEC animals is gorgeous ! Sevarl ones are inspired by Safari Authentics, with a charming twist Very Happy
I have the wolf, - great to know where it comes from  cheers

Thank you, Susanne! Very Happy I was super excited to find those PEC animals and recognized right away the similarities with Safari LTD Authentics. It seems a few, namely the puma, seated fox, and raccoon dog were inspired by some PV figures as well. Very Happy

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 8:48 pm

Gorgeous newcomers. A real enrichment for your collection. sunny

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 11:33 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Gorgeous newcomers. A real enrichment for your collection. sunny

Thank you, Yvette! Very Happy

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:35 pm

Nice additions :)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 11:11 pm

These additions topics are surely the best! I love to check all the stuff you can get. As a TAI editor, it is, however, a pleasant but almost crazy trouble. If I ask you for pictures missing on TAI, you will spend the rest of your life photographing and I'll never stop editing. affraid I don't even have time to take notes of everything to be fair and I have to ignore that among your additions, there is an AAAA fox that I still dont' have. Laughing Well, I don't want to ask for pics of them all but maybe you could, for now, provide individual pictures of these three Wild Republic polybag figures. The elk and cougar from Wilderness 2 and the surprising giant salamander rom Wilderness 1. Do you also have the other figures of these polybags? Namely the wolf? scratch

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 1:45 am

Roger wrote:
These additions topics are surely the best! I love to check all the stuff you can get. As a TAI editor, it is, however, a pleasant but almost crazy trouble. If I ask you for pictures missing on TAI, you will spend the rest of your life photographing and I'll never stop editing. affraid I don't even have time to take notes of everything to be fair and I have to ignore that among your additions, there is an AAAA fox that I still dont' have. Laughing Well, I don't want to ask for pics of them all but maybe you could, for now, provide individual pictures of these three Wild Republic polybag figures. The elk and cougar from Wilderness 2 and the surprising giant salamander rom Wilderness 1. Do you also have the other figures of these polybags? Namely the wolf? scratch

Of course, Roger. Very Happy I can dig out those and take photos of them for you for T.A.I although I did sell some of them from each set to other collectors. As for the ones still in my possession, I have the elk, cougar, wolf, and coyote still. (And possibly the giant salamander if I can find it.) Wink

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 2:18 am

Ahhhh...look who has disappeared and now reappeared again! This time after 2 months Laughing I have been so insanely busy with a store remodel at my workplace that I haven't had much time to spend on here (or elsewhere even).

Fortunately, my collecting endeavors didn't wane much during that time period and I have a whole new pile of additions to share. Very Happy

Where should I start?

More Wolves of course:

Breyer Chris Hess wolves. (The one on the right is custom painted by me. It was in horrid condition when I got it so I chose to paint it over.)
Recur Wolf (Finally appeared on Amazon so I snatched it up.)
Tiny K&M grey wolf to go along with my 1997 K&M Grey Wolf.

Wildlife Artists Inc. Running Wolf Pup. This is the first time I've ever seen this model and the style and design is very similar to Safari LTD's 1990's Vanishing Wild wolves.

An absolutely beautiful tiny 100% accurate 3D printed wolf figure by an artist I know.

And here is the larger version of it in which I custom painted:

Other canines:

PV Red Fox Paint Variant

Kaiyodo Hachi Akita-Inu

Wild Felines:

1999 Action Products Cheetah

Wildlife Artists Inc. Leopard Cub

The Holy Grail 1997 K&M Lynx I got in a trade with Andreas! Very Happy

Stunning resin cast caracal figure by Qingyu Li of Beauty of Beasts on Etsy.

Other animals:

PV lemurs as well as two Yowie UK lemurs. (Only missing the Potto)

Some new birds and a bat:

Schleich Raven

Monkeys. Action Products Colobus Monkey, K&M monkeys, AAA, and DQ Orangutan

Club Earth horses

More animals:

And one new husky plush: Very Happy

That's all I have for now. I will try to update a little more often so I don't end up with huge piles to photograph Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 3:32 am

Tons of phantastic newcomers again Fallon :)

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 6:12 am

Whoa! O.0 *drools*
I don't know where to look or what to say first!
I see animals I have never seen before! (Brand).
Like, the little wolf family (are the pups as small as the tiny K&M wolf?!).
And the caracal in the big cat group (on the right side).
It looks sooo nice!!

And is it me, or is it more varriation in species this tine!? :3
Those W.I.A animals are just amazing!

Iloveyourcollection!!!

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 7:36 am

Oh and what is the brand of the badger? :3
I seriously comming back to see them again and again, and again XD

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 9:06 am

NightLioness wrote:

I could not agree more!! cheers cheers
Such interesting animals and brands!! bounce My eye also fell right on the tiny wolf family on your wolf pic Very Happy
And the tiny K&M wolf mini is too cute!! I love you

Also, what brand are the butterfly figures on the very last picture?? (but before your plushie Very Happy )
My heart skips a beat everytime i scroll back, so beautiful ;w;

Congrats on the beautiful, varied additions! cheers sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 10:14 am

Stupendous and exciting as always, Fallon! Lots of wonderful figures where the caracal is the leader. There are also lots of rarities, even some old known figures are really rare, like the K&M bobcat or PV ring-tailed lemur. I am glad you will photograph your polybag figures but it is almost painful for you if I ask you to take pictures of everything missing on TAI. Laughing Just enjoy your collecting hobby and whenever you find some extra time, you can do it.

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:56 am

Mama Mia ... affraid
Soo many and so interesting new commers for your great collection Fallon cheers Applause
I like very much the Breyer Chris Hess wolves .. I know you were searching for them, so it is great that now you have them.. and your repaint is very nice :)
But maybe the most I like is these amazing 3D printed wolf models I love you
The larger version with your custom paintjob is wonderful but I`m in love with the smaller version. It look`s amazing :)
I`m also a happy owner of this great Caracal model by Qingyu Li ( gift for my Birthday ) and I love it.

Big congratulations Applause

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 2:19 pm

Congratz,
Just so many to see Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 9:48 pm

widukind wrote:
Tons of phantastic newcomers again Fallon :)

Thank you, Andreas! Many, many thanks for the K&M bobcat! Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:
Whoa! O.0 *drools*
I don't know where to look or what to say first!
And the caracal in the big cat group (on the right side).
It looks sooo nice!!

And is it me, or is it more varriation in species this tine!? :3
Those W.I.A animals are just amazing!

Iloveyourcollection!!!

Thanks so much, Karin! The little wolf family isn't marked by a brand or anything but yes, those pups are just as tiny as the mini K&M grey wolf. And the caracal is from a set (Wild Kratts or something).

Hehe, yes! I have been venturing out of my box for a bit now and am now adding other species to my collection. Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:
Oh and what is the brand of the badger? :3
I seriously comming back to see them again and again, and again XD

The wolverine is a Dairy Queen/National Wildlife Federation meal premium. Wink

TheLastStardust wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

I could not agree more!! cheers cheers
Such interesting animals and brands!! bounce My eye also fell right on the tiny wolf family on your wolf pic Very Happy
And the tiny K&M wolf mini is too cute!! I love you

Also, what brand are the butterfly figures on the very last picture?? (but before your plushie  Very Happy )
My heart skips a beat everytime i scroll back, so beautiful ;w;

Congrats on the beautiful, varied additions! cheers sunny

Thank you so much! The brand of those two butterflies is Yowie. They are from the Yowies U.K. series. Very Happy

Roger wrote:
Stupendous and exciting as always, Fallon! Lots of wonderful figures where the caracal is the leader. There are also lots of rarities, even some old known figures are really rare, like the K&M bobcat or PV ring-tailed lemur. I am glad you will photograph your polybag figures but it is almost painful for you if I ask you to take pictures of everything missing on TAI. Laughing Just enjoy your collecting hobby and whenever you find some extra time, you can do it.

Thanks so much, Roger! No worries! I will definitely find some time to take those photos for you. Very Happy

costicuba wrote:
Mama Mia ... affraid
Soo many and so interesting new commers for your great collection Fallon cheers Applause
I like very much the Breyer Chris Hess wolves .. I know you were searching for them, so it is great that now you have them.. and your repaint is very nice :)
But maybe the most I like is these amazing 3D printed wolf models I love you
The larger version with your custom paintjob is wonderful but I`m in love with the smaller version. It look`s amazing :)
I`m also a happy owner of this great Caracal model by Qingyu Li ( gift for my Birthday ) and I love it.

Big congratulations Applause

Thank you, Kosta! I am absolutely in love with those 3D printed wolves too. They are so fantastically accurate and detailed. And the caracal is just absolutely beautiful! I'd love to get more of those wild feline figures.

Dum_my wrote:
Congratz,
Just so many to see Very Happy

Thank you! Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 2:46 am

I'm on vacation this week so what better time than to update my newest additions topic? Very Happy

I will start with the canines first.

1977 Imperial German Shepherd

Hot Toys Siberian Huskies  (Plastic Mr. Z copies)

2018 Mojo Fun Shiba Inu

Eikoh German Shepherd

Eikoh Shiba Inu

Vintage Spotted Hyena

1993 Bullyland Husky from Yvette! cheers

Yvette reached out to me recently and offered up her Bullyland husky as well as the large scale K&M Cheetah cub I was missing from my Cheetah family. Of course, I accepted! A big THANK YOU to Yvette for filling in two more holes in my collection! cheers

More wolves, foxes, and what looks like a jackal maybe? :

Breyer BreyerFest "Bandit" Wolf

Kaiyodo Natural Monument Silver Japanese Wolf

Group of various woodland and a few other animals from Bullyland, Action Products, Britains, K&M and Eikoh:

Eikoh Ermine

Mini K&M-like Fish from rubber bouncy balls:

Mini K&M-like Wild Animals

Complete K&M Europeon Tube

Wild Felines. AAA Snow Leopard, Kaiyodo Serval, Action Products Lion, Elastolin Lynx, Safari LTD Lioness, and K&M large scale K&M Cheetah cub from Yvette! cheers

Kaiyodo Serval

Various frogs (many PVs and one Bullyland), turtles, a PV chameleon, two unbranded fish from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and PV crocodiles.

Things with wings. (Birds and bats lol) Brands are Schleich, CollectA, Bullyland, K&M, PV, Action Products, and Yowie. (Prehistoric Yowie Bird from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

And a few more plush:

Gipsy Wolves

Vintage Standing K&M Wolf
Vintage Yangjee Wolf

That's it for now. Will probably have more soon! Very Happy cheers

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***   WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2*** - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

WhiteLightning's Additions ***UPDATED 03.5.2020*** PART 1 & 2***
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next