Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna

Go down 
+10
Shanti
Ana
normal fox
LeeAnn
Roger
LukaLeon085
widukind
SUSANNE
75senta75
onatello
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna   Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 7:52 pm

onatello wrote:

Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 E_arab10

Your repaint is so wonderful! I love fleabitten greys and it looks especially nice on this mare. She looks so nice in grey next to her sisters! I wish Mojo would make her even in a simple grey like the Schleich and Safari mares. I wonder why Mojo stopped doing two color options for new horses? I guess CollectA stopped as well, come to think of it.

I am glad Mojo improved the paintwork on her. The new color looks more natural. I notice the Arabian Stallion and Suffolk Punch foal also have updates. Hooray! I have been waiting to add these to my collection. Smile

onatello

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna   Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 7:56 pm

Night Elf wrote:

Your repaint is so wonderful! I love fleabitten greys and it looks especially nice on this mare. She looks so nice in grey next to her sisters! I wish Mojo would make her even in a simple grey like the Schleich and Safari mares. I wonder why Mojo stopped doing two color options for new horses? I guess CollectA stopped as well, come to think of it.

I am glad Mojo improved the paintwork on her. The new color looks more natural. I notice the Arabian Stallion and Suffolk Punch foal also have updates. Hooray! I have been waiting to add these to my collection. Smile

Thank you, I'm happy you like her new colour and how they look together cheers

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
onatello

onatello

PostSubject: Re: Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna   Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 11:15 pm

Good sunday evening,
in June, I got a parcel with four beautiful Mojo horses, during summer I took some photos of them, now I'm finally able to share them.
Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 Mojo_f11

I bought 2015 Tinker mare and 2016 Tinker yearling probably thanks to walkaround by @SUSANNE.
They're really lovely, maybe the best Little Bits Tinkers for me.
Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 Mojo_f19
I like the movements. Trotting molds are my favourites, and this mare has very nice trot. And I love how the filly is following her mother in full speed.
Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 Mojo_f20
Their heads are really beautiful.
Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 Mojo_t10
They don't need the eyewhites...
Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 Mojo_f21
...to have realistic and vital expression.  
Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 Mojo_f14

Especially the mare's eyes are full of expression:
Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 Mojo_f12

Mine are original colour versions, there should be some differences in spots from 2017. The Mare is made of hard plastic, the youngster's material is softer, and also bit glossy, but not so soft as new material of 2017 figurines I guess.

Together with tinkers, there were two 2017 horses in the package:
adorable welsh pony gelding
Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 Mojo_w14

He is very well sculpted, with lot of details...
Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 Mojo_w13
..with nice arched neck and fine, slightly dished head.
Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 Mojo_w12
I really like this shade of palomino, but paintwork could be better around mane and tail, and the white dots representing dapples are kinda disturbing. He is made of new very soft material, which has problems to hold the paintwork. It's like a scratchcard - you can peel the colour from model very easily, just by finger belly.
So you have to be very careful.

His head is really nice.
Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 Mojo_w11
Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 Mojo_w10

And a comparison with some other ponies..he is lighter than the Schleich riding pony but more robust than the Dartmoor pony by CollectA. He fits to them very well with his size.
Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 Mojo_f10

The last horse is one I fell love with immediately after I saw first promo photo:
2017 Shire gelding.
Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 Mojo_f13
Anna did amazing job as the sculptor of this magnificent model. And I'm so happy he has braided mane.
His neck and head is marvelous, full of details:
Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 Mojo_f17
...wrinkles, well defined muscles giving him powerfull look...
Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 Mojo_f15
...typical subconvex profile of a Shire horse...
Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 Mojo_f16
...his eyes have vital very calm expression of a "gentle giant".

His colour is also nice, compared to OF orange with no shading of Arabian mare in foal, this is such a progress. But same as the welsh pony, the Shire is made of "scratchcard" material. He allready had some small rubs here and there when I unpacked him, and they became bigger very easily...Luckily, no rub was on the "show" side, and I will show him next Saturday. I hope his debut will turn out well.
Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 Mojo_f18

I would like to thank @Ana for great work she did for Mojo and I'm curious what horses we will see in 2018.
(I'm desperately hoping for some stunning dressage warmblood).

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna   Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 1:06 am

These Mojö horses are really beautiful figures and your pictures give them justice. I think they are so good that it turns the manufacturing issues even more disapointing. I hope Mojö can fix it as soon as possible. These sculpts deserve it. Your comments are also very interesting, I always learn something new with them. Good luck on Saturday! cheers

onatello

PostSubject: Re: Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna   Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 9:32 am

Roger wrote:
These Mojö horses are really beautiful figures and your pictures give them justice. I think they are so good that it turns the manufacturing issues even more disapointing. I hope Mojö can fix it as soon as possible. These sculpts deserve it. Your comments are also very interesting, I always learn something new with them. Good luck on Saturday! cheers

Thank you very much, Roger. I'm happy you learn something new with my comments! I agree that these amazing sculpts seriously deserve solving the material issues. If the material was better, without colour peeling off, I'm sure the Shire horse could slay the competition and beat even some Breyers. But now he is more toyhorse instead of modelhorse. What is dissapointing not only for model show hobbyists, but for many other collectors. I really hope Mojö fix that for next models. It seems to me they listen to feedback from customers and that they put attention to it... At least, he is still perfect body for amazing customs. I wonder if handpainted repaint will also peel off...

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna   Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 1:12 pm

Very nice ! Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna   Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 1:24 pm

What a gorgeous flock of horses, congratulations! cheers And such wonderful outdoor photos drunken Thank you very much for sharing!! Very Happy

Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 Manatee_icon1Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 Tiny_heart_emoticon_by_gasara-d79d7v1Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
My Sirenians x Sirenian Searchlist
Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 Manatee_icon2
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
onatello

onatello

PostSubject: Re: Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna   Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 2:33 pm

Thank you very much @Dum_my and @Tarunyada! cheers

Back to top Go down
onatello

onatello

PostSubject: Re: Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna   Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 9:55 pm

Good evening,
I fell in love with Anna's sculpts after Tinkers, Shire and Welsh pony arrived and I would like to have more of them. But they're not very easy to get, definitely in Czechia and even MPV hadn't them for a long while. So I asked Yvette to order for me a horse, that really caught my eye - the grazing Fjord mare - from spielzeug guenstig.
Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 Mojo_g10

I really like grazing molds, though they're sometimes hard to photograph. It is my first Fjord, I'm always happy to add a new breed to the herd. I like the pose, really expresses the calm of relaxed horse in pastures.
Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 Mojo_g11
Her udder is quite developed, maybe she just weaned a foal? I was thinking she could make a nice family together with Fjord stallion and foal by CollectA.
When I look at her head, it reminds of Quarter horse and Andalusian stallion, while the new Shire horse and other newer horses has individual characteristics in their faces, so it's visible Anna made progress in her sculpting. The horses revealed for 2018 have proved it, looking forward to add them as well.

Last edited by onatello on Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna   Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 1:51 am

Beautiful pictures of a figure that I love and own. I agree Anna has progressed even if I think that Fjord is wonderful. 2018 trio for Mojö is certainly among the best horses of all major brands for the next year. Please don't forget the Brumbies of Southlands Replicas, they look really amazing. Very Happy

onatello

PostSubject: Re: Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna   Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 9:58 am

Roger wrote:
Beautiful pictures of a figure that I love and own. I agree Anna has progressed even if I think that Fjord is wonderful. 2018 trio for Mojö is certainly among the best horses of all major brands for the next year. Please don't forget the Brumbies of Southlands Replicas, they look really amazing. Very Happy

I agree with you in all parts of your comment - the Fjord is wonderful (and later horses are even more) and the three new molds for 2018 are definitely among the best model horses, and yes the Brumbies look also amazing!

Back to top Go down
Songbird

Songbird

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna   Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 10:16 am

Mojo horses are charming! But I agree with you: it is very hard find them Sad
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna   Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 11:18 am

That mare is indeed one of the most lovely horse models AT ALL cheers

Thankyou for the lovely photos, - and hurrayy for the always incredibly helpful Yvette Very Happy Applause

onatello

onatello

PostSubject: Re: Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna   Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 12:53 am

Thank you Songbird and Susanne, Mojo horses are definitely very charming and the Fjord is really lovely.
Yvette is absolutely helpful, I have lot of amazing and rare models thanks to her I love you

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna   Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 10:26 am

Congrats

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna   Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 1:38 pm

I'm so happy to see you're enjoying these models Very Happy Thank you so much for your good words about them! I love you

I love photos of Fjord, she looks right in place in this grass Very Happy

I've heard about plans for improving the material of Shire horse model for next year. I hope they will fix the problem with paint and bending legs.

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
onatello

onatello

PostSubject: Re: Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna   Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 11:14 am

Thank you, Andreas! @widukind
And thank you Anna @Ana for your comment, I really love your work, I'm happy Mojo hired you and it is very nice that I can say it to you via STS. You and Brigitte Eberl are my favourite equine artists, cause horses from both of you do have souls for me, they're more than perfectly captured replicas.
Nice to hear that they're gonna to improve the material. They wrote on their facebook page that new horses would not be made of bendable material. I'm really looking forward to get the Friesian gelding and KWPN.
And luckily legs of my Shire horse are not bent and he has no rubs on display side. He won draft class in other brands division on his first show and became 3rd in other brands Wink

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna   Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 12:47 pm

Very nice again Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna   Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arabian mare in foal (repainted) and other horses by Anna
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2