Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Mojo 2016 - White Rhinoceros Baby Sitting - Walkaround by Kosta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Mojo 2016 - White Rhinoceros Baby Sitting - Walkaround by Kosta   Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:33 pm

When I saw this model on photos, I realy realy liked it ...but when I got it on my hands : I fell in love !
Dear Anna, you did such a great job with this boy. Bravo ! cheers Applause Applause Applause

I`m presenting to you this beautiful piece from Anna`s hands :

Unfortunately I don`t have any other model to compare it with, ...but the last photo shows the size and of course it is made it
for TAI Wink

Thank`s for watching sunny

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2016 - White Rhinoceros Baby Sitting - Walkaround by Kosta   Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:43 pm

Great presentation Kosta thanks for sharing.  Anna did a great job sculpting this rhino, I didn't realize the figure was so small.  
I like how the placement of the back legs are not symmetrical with one leg slightly under the body ....it feels more realistic that way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2016 - White Rhinoceros Baby Sitting - Walkaround by Kosta   Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:02 am

He is lovely, congratulations Wink
Very well done, Anna! Applause

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2016 - White Rhinoceros Baby Sitting - Walkaround by Kosta   Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:11 am

Oh, that's so nice, thank you for your words, Kosta! I'm so glad you like this rhino!
I still don't have the toy version of this model, by the way. Very Happy So, it's especially good to see the walk around photos. Very good photos too Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://www.horseandbird.com
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2016 - White Rhinoceros Baby Sitting - Walkaround by Kosta   Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:53 am

A beautiful walkaround and a lovely little fellow. Ana has done a great job with this model. I love him. Thanks for showing pictures, Kosta!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2016 - White Rhinoceros Baby Sitting - Walkaround by Kosta   Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:57 am

That's an abuse of realism, cuteness, detail, everything. I really am completely thunderstruck with this manifestation of talent! Anna seems to be able of sculpting every kind of animal with a very personal touch where a simple detail makes all the difference. It is sitting but full of life and glory. That's the baby of the year, of the decade and now there is no excuses for me, I want it very much even if I don't collect babies. cheers

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2016 - White Rhinoceros Baby Sitting - Walkaround by Kosta   Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:43 am

Oh what a cute little rhine, I love it <3 Very well done, Anna! Applause Which figurines of Mojö's 2016 did you create, besides this one? Smile

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2016 - White Rhinoceros Baby Sitting - Walkaround by Kosta   Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:48 pm

Nice rhino

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2016 - White Rhinoceros Baby Sitting - Walkaround by Kosta   Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:59 pm

Very well done Anna Very Happy I think every collector needs a sitting baby rhino <3
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2016 - White Rhinoceros Baby Sitting - Walkaround by Kosta   Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:31 am

Thank you for your comments friends :)
Anna absolutely deserve a big Applause Applause Applause for this beautiful piece of art.

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2016 - White Rhinoceros Baby Sitting - Walkaround by Kosta   Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:33 am

Oh gosh, thanks so much, friends, that's really a lot of compliments about this little fellow Embarassed Thanks a million! sunny sunny sunny

@Tarunyada wrote:
Oh what a cute little rhine, I love it <3 Very well done, Anna! Applause Which figurines of Mojö's 2016 did you create, besides this one? Smile

Thank you! sunny
Last year I only sculpted this one and the tinker yearling for Mojo. Smile

http://www.horseandbird.com
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2016 - White Rhinoceros Baby Sitting - Walkaround by Kosta   Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:36 am

Congrats Kosta, it's a great and original figure Wink
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2016 - White Rhinoceros Baby Sitting - Walkaround by Kosta   Today at 3:52 am

Back to top Go down

Mojo 2016 - White Rhinoceros Baby Sitting - Walkaround by Kosta
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1