Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New standing tiger n°50208 : quick walk-around !

Go down 
+14
Sergey
LukaLeon085
Fossa
baltimore zoo
Takama
Saarlooswolfhound
costicuba
donny ong
Tarunyada
widukind
signatus
Ana
SUSANNE
Florian
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

New standing tiger n°50208 : quick walk-around !  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New standing tiger n°50208 : quick walk-around !    New standing tiger n°50208 : quick walk-around !  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 4:03 pm

Very Happy Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause sunny Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
fiveyards

fiveyards

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: New standing tiger n°50208 : quick walk-around !    New standing tiger n°50208 : quick walk-around !  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 8:44 pm

Magnificent looking model. I ordered some animal figures for my nephew for christmas yesterday and I picked this tiger model out of all the brands as it just looks so detailed and fierce!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New standing tiger n°50208 : quick walk-around !    New standing tiger n°50208 : quick walk-around !  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 3:31 am

fiveyards wrote:
Magnificent looking model. I ordered some animal figures for my nephew for christmas yesterday and I picked this tiger model out of all the brands as it just looks so detailed and fierce!

I am sure he will be delighted !!! One of the reasons that uncles are so great to have : They find good presents Laughing

fiveyards

fiveyards

PostSubject: Re: New standing tiger n°50208 : quick walk-around !    New standing tiger n°50208 : quick walk-around !  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 3:57 am

SUSANNE wrote:
fiveyards wrote:

I am sure he will be delighted !!! One of the reasons that uncles are so great to have  : They find good presents Laughing

He is only 2 and a half but he loves the animals I gave him for his birthday so much I intend to keep giving him more animals and dinosaurs as gifts. Plus, if I order them early I get to play with them for a while before I have to wrap them up! Laughing Laughing Laughing

He seems to love the fierce some creatures the most - crocodile, shark, rhinoceros and dinosaurs so I'm sure he'll love this tiger as it's one of his favorite animals. I also got him a lion, grizzly bear, komodo dragon (my favorite) and a triceratops. santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New standing tiger n°50208 : quick walk-around !    New standing tiger n°50208 : quick walk-around !  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 10:00 am

fiveyards wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
fiveyards wrote:

I am sure he will be delighted !!! One of the reasons that uncles are so great to have  : They find good presents Laughing

He is only 2 and a half but he loves the animals I gave him for his birthday so much I intend to keep giving him more animals and dinosaurs as gifts. Plus, if I order them early I get to play with them for a while before I have to wrap them up! Laughing Laughing Laughing

He seems to love the fierce some creatures the most - crocodile, shark, rhinoceros and dinosaurs so I'm sure he'll love this tiger as it's one of his favorite animals. I also got him a lion, grizzly bear, komodo dragon (my favorite) and a triceratops. santa santa santa

I started exactly like that, first I was only finding some animal figures to my 3 years niece and now I don't know where to put all my figures! Laughing

fiveyards

PostSubject: Re: New standing tiger n°50208 : quick walk-around !    New standing tiger n°50208 : quick walk-around !  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 2:59 am

I got this figure today in the post and I must say I am a little bit disappointed. The white underbelly is very tan colored compared to these pics and what you would expect in real life. The orange also is less saturated. I've noticed this before when I have bought figures from a store front - their can be huge differences in individual models. Also only one front paw has claws! Why??

Also got the Papo Komodo Dragon which seems ridiculously green compared to what it should be and the pics in the catalogue. Sigh. Seems like they have an issue with quality control.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New standing tiger n°50208 : quick walk-around !    New standing tiger n°50208 : quick walk-around !  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 4:01 am

fiveyards wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
fiveyards wrote:

He is only 2 and a half but he loves the animals I gave him for his birthday so much I intend to keep giving him more animals and dinosaurs as gifts. Plus, if I order them early I get to play with them for a while before I have to wrap them up!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Welcome here :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Re: New standing tiger n°50208 : quick walk-around !    New standing tiger n°50208 : quick walk-around !  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 7:57 pm

Florian,
Meant to say Safari Wildlife Wonders Asian Elephants. Look nice because of their larger size, will look better proportionally.
Again, love my Papo Standing Tigers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New standing tiger n°50208 : quick walk-around !    New standing tiger n°50208 : quick walk-around !  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New standing tiger n°50208 : quick walk-around !
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2