Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony

Go down 
+2
sortepletter
Jolinem
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jolinem

Jolinem

Country/State : Netherlands

Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony Empty
PostSubject: Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony   Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony EmptyThu 14 Jul 2016 - 8:09

Does anyone know what kind of schleich figure this is:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On the bottom it says "schleich", but nothing else. I would really like to know the name of the figure, the number, and the series it is from.

I know it's a very old figure from a special series, and I already searched the internet, but I can't seem to find anything.

I hope someone can help me.

sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony   Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony EmptyMon 8 Aug 2016 - 0:23

Hi,
the figurine is from the eighties and is called Sportbilly. There were lots of Billys doing different sports. I hope that helps your Google search Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony   Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony EmptyMon 8 Aug 2016 - 8:58

WOW ! You found Sportbilly on horse bounce cheers

Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony   Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony EmptyWed 10 Aug 2016 - 13:29

I remember the SB cartoons.
He had a girlfriend and some smartass dog.
And a wonder-sportsbag from witch he always pulled situation-life-saving gear.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony   Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony EmptyWed 10 Aug 2016 - 14:01

Dutch Bear wrote:
I remember the SB cartoons.
He had a girlfriend and some smartass dog.
And a wonder-sportsbag from witch he always pulled situation-life-saving gear.

Our age is the same and I also remember Sport Billy, but I confess that I remember much better his wonder bag than his face. Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony   Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony EmptyWed 10 Aug 2016 - 14:56

Here is a page from an old Schleich ctatalogue, showing these models used a sports trophies for children.

There is no date in the catalogue, but from the ranges of other models it is from the late 1980s Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony   Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony EmptyWed 10 Aug 2016 - 16:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The above link seems to have the equestrian Lilly as a keychain... which may or may not narrow the date (claims 1982)

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony   Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony EmptyWed 10 Aug 2016 - 16:38

Thanks for the link, Laura Very Happy

Uhhh ! 31 Euros with shipping Shocked

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony   Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony Empty

Back to top Go down

Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony
Page 1 of 1