Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jolinem

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony   Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:09 am

Does anyone know what kind of schleich figure this is:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On the bottom it says "schleich", but nothing else. I would really like to know the name of the figure, the number, and the series it is from.

I know it's a very old figure from a special series, and I already searched the internet, but I can't seem to find anything.

I hope someone can help me.

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony   Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:23 am

Hi,
the figurine is from the eighties and is called Sportbilly. There were lots of Billys doing different sports. I hope that helps your Google search Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony   Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:58 am

WOW ! You found Sportbilly on horse bounce cheers

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony   Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:29 pm

I remember the SB cartoons.
He had a girlfriend and some smartass dog.
And a wonder-sportsbag from witch he always pulled situation-life-saving gear.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony   Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I remember the SB cartoons.
He had a girlfriend and some smartass dog.
And a wonder-sportsbag from witch he always pulled situation-life-saving gear.

Our age is the same and I also remember Sport Billy, but I confess that I remember much better his wonder bag than his face. Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony   Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:56 pm

Here is a page from an old Schleich ctatalogue, showing these models used a sports trophies for children.

There is no date in the catalogue, but from the ranges of other models it is from the late 1980s Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony   Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:02 pm

The above link seems to have the equestrian Lilly as a keychain... which may or may not narrow the date (claims 1982)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony   Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:38 pm

Thanks for the link, Laura Very Happy

Uhhh ! 31 Euros with shipping Shocked

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony   

Back to top Go down

Very old unknown schleich figure child on pony
Page 1 of 1