Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any news from Mojo?

Go down 
+20
Farm collector
javito
Saarlooswolfhound
lucky luke
Ana
terrorchicken
sbell
jarda
Sergey
Numa
widukind
JamesPanda
arafan
Tupolew Tu-154
Roger
Duck-Anch-Amun
almisi43
SUSANNE
NightLioness
ze_neto
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

Any news from Mojo? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any news from Mojo?   Any news from Mojo? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 3:16 pm

I just want to say, don't expect too much for the wildlife section...

Last edited by arafan on Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Any news from Mojo?   Any news from Mojo? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 9:53 pm

Why do you say that?

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Any news from Mojo?   Any news from Mojo? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 10:44 pm

Because I've seen the list and there are just species that were prodced in the last 4 years by other brands.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Any news from Mojo?   Any news from Mojo? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:36 am

Where did you see the list?

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Any news from Mojo?   Any news from Mojo? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 10:12 am

Why do you say that?
Because I saw the list and there are just some species that have been prodced in the past 4 years by other brands.
Where did you see the list? study study scratch

Thank you no problem give us the list! Cool Laughing
Maybe okapi? ...... drunken
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Any news from Mojo?   Any news from Mojo? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 10:39 am

I'm really sorry, but I won't say anything besides that. Just be patient Very Happy

Country/State : spain

PostSubject: Re: Any news from Mojo?   Any news from Mojo? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 11:18 am

Any news about the improved painted figures? According to Mojo's pressnote, they should be available by the end of December... I have not seen any trace of them... scratch
Back to top Go down
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Any news from Mojo?   Any news from Mojo? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 5:54 pm

I think Modellpferdeversand are starting up again selling Mojo figurines. The introduction ikons for the different Spieces/themes of figurines has been changed in the Mojo site. The site counted a lot more figurines then before, and under several figurines it says "old version". I hope this means that they will take in the newer stuff later on Very Happy bounce

Country/State : USA, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Any news from Mojo?   Any news from Mojo? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 2:40 am

I think the new asian elephant for 2017 by Mojo Fun may end up being my favorite wild animal for 2017. And I've only seen it in pictures released by Mojo. From what I've seen in pictures (not the real things, of course) the farm animal colors and painting have really improved. I'm planning on getting 4 or 5 of their new (or repainted) animals.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Any news from Mojo?   Any news from Mojo? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 9:05 pm

normal fox wrote:
I think the new asian elephant for 2017 by Mojo Fun may end up being my favorite wild animal for 2017.  And I've only seen it in pictures released by Mojo.  From what I've seen in pictures (not the real things, of course) the farm animal colors and painting have really improved. I'm planning on getting 4 or 5 of their new (or repainted) animals.

I hope you find them, and look forward to pictures, - not least the ones with new colours Very Happy

smilodoncalifornicus

smilodoncalifornicus

Country/State : USA Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Any news from Mojo?   Any news from Mojo? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 3:02 am

sbell wrote:
Their prehistoric models, for the most part, can't be saved or pardoned just because the paint jobs have improved. The Tylosaurus was sort of ahead of its time when it came out, with the slight tail fluke, but at this point Safari and CollectA have soundly defeated it.

And no matter what Mojo does, if their distribution and production doesn't actually improve, it doesn't matter what else they do, no one will be able to find their models.

Well I can say one thing, Mojo's Smilodon (first issue) soundly defeats CollectA's Smilodon.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Any news from Mojo?   Any news from Mojo? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 8:39 am

Look : Minzoo in Australia has them now Shocked

So they may soon be available in other continents too bounce cheers

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Any news from Mojo?   Any news from Mojo? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 4:52 pm

other question maybe off topic
Where can i get mojo ? In the neterlands there are no store who sell it.
I found one store in germany who sells to the Neterlands but they don;t have all the horses.
Is there maybe somebody who wants to buy a few horses for me and sell them to my?
Afcourse i will pay!

Greetings

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Any news from Mojo?   Any news from Mojo? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 7:29 pm

Which shop did you look at? The horses are still not available yet. This shop will have some of them and they ship internationally https://www.spielzeug-guenstig.de/s01.php?shopid=s01&cur=eur&sp=en&ag=1&pp=sucheazu&zu=54&azn=Mojo
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Any news from Mojo?   Any news from Mojo? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 7:54 pm

Shanti wrote:
Which shop did you look at? The horses are still not available yet. This shop will have some of them and they ship internationally https://www.spielzeug-guenstig.de/s01.php?shopid=s01&cur=eur&sp=en&ag=1&pp=sucheazu&zu=54&azn=Mojo

Yes this is the website i looked already but they don;t have all the horses ... and i'm looking on this site for ages.
They won;t get all the horses in stock for months now Sad

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Any news from Mojo?   Any news from Mojo? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 8:03 pm

Which one are you looking for?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any news from Mojo?   Any news from Mojo? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Any news from Mojo?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2