Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Science and Nature Zoo Replicas - Red Panda - Walkaround

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Science and Nature Zoo Replicas - Red Panda - Walkaround Empty
PostSubject: Science and Nature Zoo Replicas - Red Panda - Walkaround   Science and Nature Zoo Replicas - Red Panda - Walkaround EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 5:31 am

As I told you on the Tiger walkaround, I got also the Science and Nature Zoo Replicas - Red Panda.

I really, really like this model. It is very cute and it has very nice made it head.
And what is even better, the model is in perfect scale with my Bullyland Red Panda cheers
You will see a photos, together with his Bully friend, but first, let`s start with the walkaround :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What a cute face this model has Very Happy ..and very realistic Red Panda face actually..

Let`s see it, together with the Bullyland one :

Perfect couple Very Happy

I really like the Bullyland Red panda, but I think, this one has better face :)

I love this lovely model.

What about you..? :)

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Science and Nature Zoo Replicas - Red Panda - Walkaround   Science and Nature Zoo Replicas - Red Panda - Walkaround EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 5:57 am

Thanks for the walk-around.

Hmmm... the body of the Bullyland + the head of the Science & Nature? I think it's mostly the legs just look off.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Science and Nature Zoo Replicas - Red Panda - Walkaround   Science and Nature Zoo Replicas - Red Panda - Walkaround EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 8:32 am

I like that red panda, are you sure with the brand?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Science and Nature Zoo Replicas - Red Panda - Walkaround   Science and Nature Zoo Replicas - Red Panda - Walkaround EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 8:35 am

After the tiger i know it :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Science and Nature Zoo Replicas - Red Panda - Walkaround   Science and Nature Zoo Replicas - Red Panda - Walkaround EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 8:36 am

A lovely, love model cheers

Thankyou for a great walkaround !!!

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Science and Nature Zoo Replicas - Red Panda - Walkaround   Science and Nature Zoo Replicas - Red Panda - Walkaround EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 12:05 pm

Great walk around of the most interesting figure from the new S&N series. I agree that the face is very good although the "furniture" pose doesn't contribute to turn the figure as appealing as it deserved. This size is also very good once turn it compatible with major company figures as your comparison witht the Bullyland is showing. I believe this line will continue with other emblematic animals like lion, rhino, hippo, zebra, etc., but, if they keep including smaller and less common creatures like this one, it may bring an extra interest to this series. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Science and Nature Zoo Replicas - Red Panda - Walkaround   Science and Nature Zoo Replicas - Red Panda - Walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

Science and Nature Zoo Replicas - Red Panda - Walkaround
Page 1 of 1