Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A million times !!!

Go down 
+6
landrover
skysthelimit
Roger
75senta75
widukind
SUSANNE
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

A million times !!! Empty
PostSubject: A million times !!!   A million times !!! EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 10:49 am

This week my home page had an important jubilee Shocked

It rounded 1 million hits in the 6 1/2 years I have had it cheers

Uhh, and I am not at all up-dating it as much as I should, because it is more fun to work on TAI .
Also, I have to decide what to erase every time I want to enter new stuff, or it gets too expensive.

But still , - it seems that some people like it, even if my son says it is mainly automatic search by google Rolling Eyes Laughing

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A million times !!!   A million times !!! EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 am

Big congratulations Susanne :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A million times !!!   A million times !!! EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 1:03 pm

Susanne, congratulations! cheers
Your homepage is one of my absolute favorite sites on the internet.
So a beautiful design, so many brands and figures. Also small films of your animals. I think one movie shows yourself  with your Siamese cat, isn´t it?
I discovered your homepage long time ago before I knew STS. study

I have been collecting figures since my childhood. But the collection slept for many, many years and the animals were stored only in boxes for many years.

Somedays when I looked in the internet for animal figures for our son, I have accidentally discovered your homepage and I was immediately excited! I thought that is such a large collection and and so beautifully presented. So many brands I have not known so far. My old passion reawakened. Soon I have found at Ebay some very unusual brands. I bit and won the auctions.
The Ebay seller was a  collector by himself and he recommended me  the homepage STS. That would be a brilliant homepage with many other collectors he said. Ok, so I became a member there. First, I just observed what happened there. I was really impressed. Especially from the postings of a member named "Susanne". So I also saw that she has her own homepage. When I first visited the homepage of these member Susanne, I was so amazed! This is the great homepage from Denmark, which was responsible for my "restart of collecting."

sunny So your site is responsible for that I could find a lot of friends here at STS all over the world - especially some very special friends, which means a lot to me. sunny
Thank you very much for this homepage from Denmark! By the way, the Ebay seller from that time was Andreas. Crocodile

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A million times !!!   A million times !!! EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 2:43 pm

The number is not really important after reading Yvette's post. I know you almost abandoned your personal page, one of the most famous among collectors, just because you are very generous and you wanted to put most of your effort in a project like Toy Animal Wiki that is really not a collection website but a collectors' reference.
But, your website was not also merely a collection website, just as Christophe's and Tim's, Torben's websites, etc., it helped us to guide among the wonderful collections of animal figures and it is surely much before TAI started. So they worked as real references to most of us. Fortunately now we have Toy Animal Wiki that surely was not the same if it was not your collection and contribution. flower

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: A million times !!!   A million times !!! EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 9:18 pm

queen Applause

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: A million times !!!   A million times !!! EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 9:50 pm

Millions of congratulations cheers cheers cheers cheers
flower flower flower flower
Applause Applause

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: A million times !!!   A million times !!! EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 11:44 pm

Congrats Susanne! Even though the number is not important I hope you know we enjoy viewing your collection and searching through your site Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A million times !!!   A million times !!! EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 4:53 am

I love your site though I have to translate it to read it. Laughing But I also think passion is a universal language, and I love your website for that.

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A million times !!!   A million times !!! EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 8:41 am

Gosh ! I didn't even know that anobody here visit it Shocked

Thankyou for your wonderful comments , they make me very happy, and make me think that it is worthwhile to up-date the site after all cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: A million times !!!   A million times !!! EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 9:53 am

A million thanks, for you, for Yvette, and as Rogério said, for the past, when all we are doing now was even not a dream cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: A million times !!!   A million times !!! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 5:40 pm

Big congratulations Susanne for this fantastic achievement! cheers I like your blog very much too Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A million times !!!   A million times !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

A million times !!!
Page 1 of 1