Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)

Go down 
+37
Taos
Bloodrayne
Saien
Barti
Tove
barracudacat
Dutch Bear
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
costicuba
Night Elf
75senta75
widukind
signatus
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
donny ong
pm64
Tiermann
LeeAnn
Dum_my
Seeway
Masoud
Kikimalou
Ana
ken yeo
Anne from Norway
onatello
Farm collector
stecal
zirkoon
Tarunyada
Roger
Shanti
NightLioness
Saarlooswolfhound
landrover
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 11:46 am

Thankyou for your kind comments, dear friends cheers

barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 5:37 pm

Very nice additions! I rather like their unique take on smilodon. The ELC horses are very impressive finds.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 6:20 pm

Thankyou, dear friends cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 8:03 pm

For my birthday I got a surprise parcel from Bulgaria, - yes, you can probably guess it : Kosta strikes again  cheers

I have a sore shoulder, so it is not easy yo hold the camera or the mouse, but you HAVE to see what our wonderful, generous, kind friend sent  bounce

Lovely dinos from Kostas childhood. He has given me his doubles, and I am touched and honoured by his kindness :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lovely, little doggies, and a walfruss, a dino monster from McDonalds, and the cutest little rabbit  albino

And THEN !!! WOW ! This awesome, rare and precious angler fish from Chap Mei  bounce

Isn't it the cutest fish you have ever seen, - and when you press his back fin, his eyes shine RED  affraid  cheers

Another rare beauty : A lovely, pinto mare ! She is from Panini, and came with the French magazine "Cheveaux"

As you can see, her name is Arizona Very Happy

And ! And ! This ¤D owl has been on my wishlist for so long that I had almost forgotten it !  Shocked
It came in this tube, which at first made me think of the kind of firecracker, which we put on the table on New Years Eve  Laughing

But look what is inside :

I never knew, but the owwl consists of 32 parts !

Not easy to assemble, but I did it  cheers
This model is simply awesome  bounce  Applause
I'll have to find something to distract the owl, so he forgets about the squirrel Wink

Even more ! A happy, smiling AAA zebra !
Imagine, - some years ago, I got this model for a fri3nd, and I was really sad to say goodbuy to it when I sent it to her !
Now the twin stands at my piano and smiles at me  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Laughing

Kosta ! You are so wonderfully amazing ! The the kind of kindness that the world rarely sees, - except on STS, of course cheers
flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 8:09 pm

Beautieful gifts from a very kind Kosta!! Big congrats for you Susanne and a big hurray for Kosta. I also got this week wonderful gifts by him :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 8:40 pm

Beautiful additions Susanne! The anglerfish is quite crazy Very Happy Pinto and the owl are very beautiful Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 8:42 pm

Nice figures Susanne !, I love the owl so much ! Shocked Shocked is amazing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 9:55 pm

Surprise packages are the best, and better when they are from good friends! A lot of nice animals! The dogs could be some kind of chocolate egg figures? And do I see a border collie in-between them? XD The owl, the owl is just amazing! Big congrats on this awesome package! Very Happy

trovalsa

Country/State : from Portugal to England

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 10:45 pm

Wonderful new additions, Susanne! The anglerfish must look very impressive in person with its metallic colours, and that owl is so, so beautiful! drunken drunken

I had that same McDonald's dino monster Very Happy It's from the Disney movie "Dinosaur".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .: Tomás :.
Back to top Go down
http://blue-skystudios.blogspot.pt
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 11:56 pm

O wow Susanne, what a lovely additions Shocked I love the variety of the bunch! cheers Congratulations!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 1:41 am

Kosta always knows how to please his friends.
First of all I hope you recover from your shoulder.
Now on to these wonderful figures. I think the highlights are the angler fish, cute, surely cute as we haven't seen anything as cute in our lifes. Laughing
Seriously, that's a very cool figure from Chap Mei.
The owl is obviously a spectacular piece, the chipmunk seems painted over a tree squirrel mould but it looks really great. I wonder why is the owl so interested in chipmunk's nut? scratch
... and yes, that laughing zebra is remarkable, I remember when you gave yours to Kristie, she couldn't resist to a laughing animal and that zebra was really perfect for her collecting taste. Unfortunately, she is one of the several good friends that are not collecting anymore. Sad
However, you start with some figures from Kosta childhood, when someone gives figures that were treasured for so long to another person, it means he has a huge consideration for you and that he trust that you will treasure them alike. cheers

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 2:42 am

Big congratulations

l like the anglerfish. Very realistic model.

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 4:22 am

Splendid new additions, all of them! I also love to read your commentary, it always makes me laugh after a long day. The 3D puzzle owl, smiling zebra, Santa, etc. are all wonderful. The smilodon is an interesting figure to me, but the paint job is a little disappointing seeing it "in person" rather than the catalogue photo. But the mane doesn't really bother me at all. Anyhow, great new additions!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 7:15 pm

Thankyou, all for your great, kind, fun, friendly remarks  cheers  Applause

Roger wrote:
...... the angler fish, cute, surely cute as we haven't seen anything as cute in our lifes. Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Roger wrote:
.....I wonder why is the owl so interested in chipmunk's nut? scratch .....

Ahhh  Shocked  It is the nut that interests the owl ? Not the chipmunk, - it makes me very happy   cheers

Roger wrote:
... and yes, that laughing zebra is remarkable, I remember when you gave yours to Kristie, ....

Gosh ! Can you really remember that !!! We have an extremely wise crocodile among us Crocodile cheers

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 8:47 pm

Oh Susanne, I am very sorry that you have sore on your shoulder Sad
I hope the pain will disappear very very soon..
And I`m very glad, that I brought you some fun and happiness with these models :)
And even more happy to know the story about the AAA laughing zebra and that now you have it again :)

Thank you all friends for these lovely comments sunny

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 10:25 pm

Hurrayy ! My shoulder and neck is almost ok again ! It has tought me the joy of some small things : For instance being able to brush my teeth with the right hand is pure bliss Laughing

And it is a joy to be able to show you my newest models cheers

I just HAD to get that Steppe mammoth from MPV, - and as some may know it is dangerous to go looking at that shop Rolling Eyes Wink
So I ended up also getting some of the Mojos with new paintwork, and to sample the micro-Breyers in "matchboxes" Very Happy

The meercat to the right compared to old paintwork models.
The one in the middle was one I bought when I thought it was the new variation, but it is really a random variation.

The difference is especially clear on their backs :

The "improved paintwork" on the squirrel is clearly an inprovement in cost, as the white on the nose and chest has been saved away Shocked

The stoat has been saved even more, - the old one is MUCH nicer whith the white underside Rolling Eyes

The wolf has also lost most of the paintwork.
In my opinion the old one had a bit too many shades, but now it has almost none.
But it is interesting how the details in the fur are a lot more visible now. I love the both Very Happy

It was fun to unpack the tiny Breyer models.
They remind me a lot of the Safari minis Laughing

A neat detail is that the box for the fishes is like a little aquarium Very Happy

The wild animals have a neat, little diorama cheers

AND
from Yvette I got the Horse Club magazine with the lovely Anadalusian foal. sunny
It brings along a first aid box...why ? Better safe than sorry, perhaps ? Laughing

I like the colour a lot, if only the paint had not been so dull. It does not feel nice to touch, but well... Rolling Eyes

Thankyou for getting this magazine for me, dear Yvette flower

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 11:46 pm

It is a joy to know that you are feeling better now! Very Happy
These Mojö variations could give surely a lot of debat. Just like you, I am not sure they all represent improvements. However, meerkats show clear differences. Strips are not very "organic" but they give more animation to what is an excellent figure already. I like the simpler painting on wolf but I really don't know what to tell about the stoat. Thanks for sharing your new additions. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 8:25 am

Thankyou, Roger Very Happy
Yes, I am sure the new-looking Mojos can be discussed. Perhaps they should have their own topic ...or do we have one already ? scratch

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 8:32 am

Nice addditions Susanne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 11:08 am

Great additions! It`s the first time I see these mini Breyers, they are wonderful!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 7:46 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou, Roger Very Happy
Yes, I am sure the new-looking Mojos can be discussed. Perhaps they should have their own topic ...or do we have one already ? scratch

Maybe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] could work even if the improvement is not evident in all figures as you pointed. Very Happy

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 7:54 pm

Great additions Susanne :) I like the 4D plus owl

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 10:29 pm

Lovely additions especially the mammoth! Smile Smile Smile

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 4:37 pm

I`m happy to know, that your shoulder and neck are almost ok .. and I hope that very very soon , you will feel completely good ..with no pain :)

Congratulations for the last newcomers..they are all lovely :)
I`m especially in love with the Eofauna mammoth ..and mine is traveling to me too cheers
I hope very soon to have it on my hands bounce

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 9:45 pm

Very nice additions, Susanne, I especially like the Eofauna steppe mammoth! Smile And it's great to see the Mojö Fun variations together, thanks for sharing! Those mini Breyer blind boxes look like so much fun drunken Congratulations!!!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next