Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)

Go down 
+37
Taos
Bloodrayne
Saien
Barti
Tove
barracudacat
Dutch Bear
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
costicuba
Night Elf
75senta75
widukind
signatus
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
donny ong
pm64
Tiermann
LeeAnn
Dum_my
Seeway
Masoud
Kikimalou
Ana
ken yeo
Anne from Norway
onatello
Farm collector
stecal
zirkoon
Tarunyada
Roger
Shanti
NightLioness
Saarlooswolfhound
landrover
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

horses - News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   horses - News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 9:23 pm

Some hundred meters from where I live, there is a very old farmer.
He can't walk very well, and he can't hear. His eyesight isn't very good anymore either. Rolling Eyes
But he can still repair tractors and harvesters for his friends  Very Happy

He has had to give up his cows, and only has a few ducks now.
So instead of real animals he has begun to carve model animals in wood cheers
I was fortunate to to get one of his reindeer  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  rendeer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I wish I can get old as proudly as he does cheers

Tove

Country/State : Norway

horses - News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   horses - News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 12:01 am

SUSANNE wrote:
I wish I can get old as proudly as he does cheers
cheers What a wonderful gift from your neighbour. Applause The reindeer is very charming.

All your other newcomers are also lovely. Congratulations. cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   horses - News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 8:40 am

Thankyou, dear Tove flower

Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   horses - News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 10:48 am

That is beautiful work!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   horses - News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 5:33 pm

Wow that is a beautiful special deer. Big congratulations on getting such a wonderful carving from your dear neighbor.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   horses - News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 6:14 pm

Congrats Susanne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   horses - News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 12:46 am

Oh, I love stories like this...models like this one... people like your neighbor..
This Reindeer is so sweet, so charming , so special :)
Love it ! sunny

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   horses - News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 8:50 am

Thankyou, Paige, Andreas and Kosta Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   horses - News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 9:48 pm

This December I got several nice models from friends cheers
For some strange reason I have not really been in photo-model lately, but here are some of them Very Happy

Roger sent me a WONDERFUL parcel :

The little Abyssinian cat is from Roger's niece ! It seems that all of Roger's family is wonderful  Applause

The beautyful resin dog came in a neat bag. Last year I got a cat from the same series,-
aren't they cute together ?  I love you

They found a place on the piano, - a Christmas-get-together of some gems. The two dolls used to belong to my mother Wink

And the complete set of Nayab foxes . They are really from a company called Toy-Mate!!
Perhaps the finish is not perfect, but I LOVE them drunken

Thankyou very, very much, dear Roger cheers
You always find something extraordinary, and my collection would be a lot more poor and booring without you  sunny

And then !!!bounce
From Numaan I got the most amazing gift !!!
TWO of the magnificent DeLuxe horses from CollectA affraid
They are AWESOME. No photo can show how great they are.
And they are enormously kind, too. Ever since I got them, they have been helping me with christmas preparations cheers

Here they are helping me pick the nicest "To - and - from" tags for the presents :

Checking out if there is salt and pepper in the mills :

Wrapping parcels :

And...what is this ? A magazine came from Yvette ! The cutest little pony was immediately accepted in the small herd Very Happy

Here all three ar helping decorate the tree  santa  rendeer Very Happy

The apple is big enough for three  cheers

A bit of fresh air, - and they help me put up the light chain  Idea  Laughing

And finally, all are tired, so I read a good night story for them.

Numaan. I am so grateful, and do not know how to thank you for these magnificent two models !
The Andalusian stallion has got the name Numaan, and this one I won't forget !  Wink
The Mustang is called Nougat, and the pony is called Nugget  cheers

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   horses - News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 10:20 pm

Santa was really nice this Christmas to you! Very Happy
What wonderful animals and gifts!
Sure you know my eyes caught on the little stone Border Collie you got cheers I love you

And those CollectA horses, they are so beautiful!!

Love how you decorated the place :3

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   horses - News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 10:00 am

Thankyou, dear Karin Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   horses - News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 12:07 pm

I love the Christmas atmosphere on your pictures! You are always very kind with my humble gifts that are nothing when compared with yours. flower These Toy-Mate foxes are probably manufactured with different painting level quality. They likely gave me the most unexpensive finish but it was a very kind gesture from them. So kind that I could share the joy with a good friend.
Karin, I didn't know it was a border collie, I will try to find a brother collie! Laughing
I am so happy that you received these big CollectA horses from Numaan. Very Happy
About your reindeer, I second Kosta's words! cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   horses - News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 2:49 pm

Beautieful new additions Susanne. And a big hurray for Roger :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   horses - News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:56 pm

Wonderful Christmas gifts! Thanks for sharing them. I really like your unique set of foxes.

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   horses - News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 8:35 pm

Roger wrote:
I love the Christmas atmosphere on your pictures! You are always very kind with my humble gifts that are nothing when compared with yours. flower These Toy-Mate foxes are probably manufactured with different painting level quality. They likely gave me the most unexpensive finish but it was a very kind gesture from them. So kind that I could share the joy with a good friend.
Karin, I didn't know it was a border collie, I will try to find a brother collie! Laughing
I am so happy that you received these big CollectA horses from Numaan. Very Happy

Aaww, Thank you Roger!
A brother collie would be fantastic! XD <3
It is indeed a border collie, markings, fur, it fits perfectly!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   horses - News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 12:30 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Roger wrote:

Aaww, Thank you Roger!
A brother collie would be fantastic! XD <3
It is indeed a border collie, markings, fur, it fits perfectly!

Oh, thanks for telling. One thing I am sure, these figures intend to represent real breeds. I know they are 6 dogs and I do recognized some of the breeds even if I was not sure about this one. I will let you know if I find a brother left. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   horses - News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13