Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding

Go down 
+3
Shanti
Roger
Gwaine
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding Empty
PostSubject: 2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding   2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 1:51 pm

This Is Anthony

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
His Profile Picture

Facing Away

Front

Back

He doesn't have the bug eyes like on the promo picture

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding   2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 11:26 pm

Anthony is actually a nice looking horse. It goes in line with the older Schleich horses. Do you have any idea from which mould they remastered it? I am sure there is a very similar horse to this one in previous releases. Very Happy

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding   2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 11:49 pm

I think this is one of the only new Schleich horses I will probably buy. Nice looking horse but I agree with Roger, I think it is remastered from the Andalusian mare with a different neck and head maybe?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding   2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:38 am

Nice horse Very Happy

It could be any breed of riding horse, but in this case it is good, because of the way they treat the hooves of TWs Suspect

I like the white one from the leasure rider-set too Very Happy

Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding   2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 2:00 pm

The body is rather obvious the old Hano Stallion.

He is not my personal favorite, but maybe that is because this one doesn't look as extra ordinary as the other horses of this year. He doesn't look like he has much a story to tell. At least, to me.

~
~

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding   2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 2:50 pm

Gwaine wrote:

He is not my personal favorite, but maybe that is because this one doesn't look as extra ordinary as the other horses of this year. He doesn't look like he has much a story to tell. At least, to me.

That is the right words : " He doesn't look like he has much a story to tell " ! Gwaine you have talent with word cheers

Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding   2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 2:55 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Gwaine wrote:

That is the right words : " He doesn't look like he has much a story to tell " ! Gwaine you have talent with word cheers

I do aspire to be a novelist. Laughing Twisted Evil I love you

If you compare this gelding to say the Anda Stallion, you can see the Anda has a noble heritage, that he is proud and a maybe a little vain. You know who he is. You don't know who the TWH is, what is his story?

~
~

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding   2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 8:21 pm

I think you're both right, this mold is very similar to the previous Andalusian mare and the good old Hanoverian stallion. This is the old same figures but actually those look better than most of the newer ones. Very Happy

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding   2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 10:47 am

He is nice, I'm quite surprised, and he definitely reminds some of the older good Schleichs, I can also see ressemblance with the Hanoverian stallion.
Maybe he has no story to tell, maybe he's here to listen our stories, cause something in his calm pose makes me believe he is wise and good-tempered.

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding   2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 1:10 pm

onatello wrote:
He is nice, I'm quite surprised, and he definitely reminds some of the older good Schleichs, I can also see ressemblance with the Hanoverian stallion.
Maybe he has no story to tell, maybe he's here to listen our stories, cause something in his calm pose makes me believe he is wise and good-tempered.

I as a writer want to be the one to record the stories. If he doesn't have anything to tell, how am I supposed to record them?

~
~

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding   2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 1:58 pm

onatello wrote:

I agree with that opinion. He looks friendly, I would say Smile As for me, it's perhaps the nicest horse by Schleich this year Smile
As for the story, haven't these quiet characters a sort of magnetism? Or can't he be a good background character to let some others shine brighter?

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding   2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 2:02 pm

Ana wrote:
onatello wrote:

I agree with that opinion. He looks friendly, I would say Smile As for me, it's perhaps the nicest horse by Schleich this year Smile
As for the story, haven't these quiet characters a sort of magnetism? Or can't he be a good background character to let some others shine brighter?

Doesn't that mean he is outshone? There are so many loud characters this year that he just gets pushed to the back in my opinion.

~
~

Back to top Go down
bun2013

bun2013

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding   2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 11:29 am

When will you be posting the walkaround/review for the 2017 Lipizzaner Mare?
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding   2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 7:40 pm

bun2013 wrote:
When will you be posting the walkaround/review for the 2017 Lipizzaner Mare?

Yes, I ordered them at MPV and they are on their way. I will in the weekend also post a walk around of the White TWH gelding and when the may sets are out, they will be walked round as well.

~
~

Back to top Go down
onatello

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding   2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 11:09 am

Gwaine wrote:
onatello wrote:

I as a writer want to be the one to record the stories. If he doesn't have anything to tell, how am I supposed to record them?

Well, as a writer you could/should be creative and be able to write even about "boring" things without stories - you could create them, that's the challenge, isn't it? Wink
I just tried to see something positive about his peaceful apperance. He really looks to me like the one, who doesn't need to talk to you much, but still says a lot (without words). But I quess it's a question of persoanl taste, or perspective...

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding   2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding Empty

Back to top Go down

2017 Tennessee Walker Horse Gelding
Page 1 of 1