Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New ginger cat from Schleich 2017

Go down 
+3
Saarlooswolfhound
NightLioness
SUSANNE
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

New ginger cat from Schleich 2017  Empty
PostSubject: New ginger cat from Schleich 2017    New ginger cat from Schleich 2017  EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 10:05 pm

Schleich has made many lovely kitties . Two of those were the first Schleich models I ever got cat
The one they launch this year ( Item no 13836) is so neat and cute and realistic, that I think it may be the nicest one they ever made drunken

So please et me show you a few pictures of the little darling.
She is a small cat, so I keep thinking of her as a "she", even if the orange tabby cats are usually tom cats study
So perhaps he is a very young tom cat ? Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hasn't he got the cutest face ever ?  drunken

When her cat helt her tail like this, Grandmother said, that the cat was wearing her Sunday-tail  Laughing

Very nice paintwork, isn't it ? Very Happy

Here he meets some of older adult cats :

This may well be his mom and younger siblings Very Happy

cat Very Happy cat Very Happy cat Very Happy cat Very Happy  cat Very Happy cat Very Happy  cat Very Happy cat Very Happy  cat Very Happy cat Very Happy cat Very Happy cat Very Happy  cat Very Happy cat Very Happy  cat Very Happy cat Very Happy

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: New ginger cat from Schleich 2017    New ginger cat from Schleich 2017  EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 10:09 pm

O gosh, I need this one drunken

You can call the cat a she, because red-tabby cats can be shecats Very Happy
Or as he, as some tomcats are very small (like our Abu).

Thank you for these lovely photos. Hope to find this cutie soon in our local shops Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New ginger cat from Schleich 2017    New ginger cat from Schleich 2017  EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 10:16 pm

I'm usually a dog person so I can't wait to see the chocolate labs but this is a really nice cat and it will be welcome to my shelves. I really like the nice paintwork, the stripes with a lighter shade behind it replicates a real tabby pretty well.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: New ginger cat from Schleich 2017    New ginger cat from Schleich 2017  EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 12:03 am

Real Beauty ! I will also add this girl to my very small cat collection Very Happy
Thank you for your perfect photos Susanne sunny

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New ginger cat from Schleich 2017    New ginger cat from Schleich 2017  EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 8:40 am

Thankyou, Karin, Paige , Kosta cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New ginger cat from Schleich 2017    New ginger cat from Schleich 2017  EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 10:11 am

I love her Sunday-tail! cat Laughing That's a nice figure and something slightly different from what we are used. Looks like a relatively young cat indeed. cat

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: New ginger cat from Schleich 2017    New ginger cat from Schleich 2017  EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 12:29 pm

Ooh Susanne, what a lovely cat bounce I agree with you, it must be the most realistic cat Schleich has ever made. The paintwork is very well done and the pose is so cute with its sunday-tail Very Happy  Applause I just have to get this one. Thank you for the walkaround cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New ginger cat from Schleich 2017    New ginger cat from Schleich 2017  EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 3:33 pm

Thankyou very much Roger and CC cheers

onatello

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: New ginger cat from Schleich 2017    New ginger cat from Schleich 2017  EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 10:48 pm

Very nice kitty! Congrats and thanks for sharing

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New ginger cat from Schleich 2017    New ginger cat from Schleich 2017  Empty

Back to top Go down

New ginger cat from Schleich 2017
Page 1 of 1