Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 
 

 Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Joan Milelire



Country/State : Catalonia, Spain
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-11-22
Posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:31 pm

@Sergey wrote:


...By the way Roger and what about prehistoric mammals? scratch

Sergey, I'm talking to Mojö too and new more prehistoric mammals will arrive... soon!!!
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Duck-Anch-Amun



Country/State : Luxembourg
Age : 27
Joined : 2010-12-29
Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:43 pm

Clouded Leopard

Tamandua

Siamang

:)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20234

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:54 pm

@Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
Clouded Leopard

Tamandua

Siamang

:)

Thanks... only a question, is it the Southern tamandua?
Back to top Go down
jarda



Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 44
Joined : 2011-01-24
Posts : 849

PostSubject: Mojo figure 2012   Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:26 pm

My vote is:

1) Thylacine (Thylacinus cynocephalus)
2) Blackbuck antelope (Antilope cervicapra)
3) Ocelot (Leopardus pardalis)
Back to top Go down
Gast
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:58 pm

@Sergey wrote:
...Well...I think:

Himalayan bear
Сlouded leopard (or Serval)
See elephant (male)

...By the way Roger and what about prehistoric mammals? scratch











I like ur choices!!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20234

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:13 pm

[quote="monsterhouse"][

Hello Samson! Sergey used a marketing strategy! Laughing Are your choices too, Samson???:)
Back to top Go down
apichartu



Country/State : Thailand
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-10-02
Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:22 pm

My 3 choices:

- Indian Gaur
- Sable Antolope
- European Bison (Wisent)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20234

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:29 pm

@apichartu wrote:
My 3 choices:

- Indian Gaur
- Sable Antolope
- European Bison (Wisent)

Welcome to our forum Apichartu! ...and thanks for your participation!Very Happy
I'd loved to know your country! cheers


Last edited by Roger on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gast
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:49 pm

my choice

Golden Snub-nosed Monkey


Gaur


male chiru
Back to top Go down
Wildheart



Country/State : Bucharest,Romania
Age : 20
Joined : 2010-04-29
Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:10 pm

OHH!I saw a documentary about Chrius once and how they are hunted for their fur...sad story... Crying or Very sad
I'd love to see one as a figurine,before they go extinct.

So my list is as follows:
1)Giant armadillo
2)Chiru
3)Chinchilla

4)Thylacine
5)Elephant seal
6)Gerunuk

7)Sable antelope
8)Porcupine
9)Tree kangaroo
10)Pine Marten

Those species wolud realy be loved by both collectors and kids!The list may go on.
Back to top Go down
http://theboundariesofcollecting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20234

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:52 pm

[quote="Wildheart"]
Mihnea! Thanks for your choices! I will considere only the first 3 unless you have a different oppinion! Is this a long-tailed chinchilla, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo



Joined : 2010-06-30
Posts : 1639

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:00 pm

O.K., but I'm still sticking with a tiger(will have to hope for a bigger bulkier Siberian version)!
So...
1)Tiger
2)Asian Elephant(Bull)
3) Secretary Bird
Back to top Go down
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:12 pm

... My friends and what about I,m thought... Any brands is interesting in big money. It need on big profit for himself. It,s news for you my friends? Laughing So we need on mass preference in models not on collectors! There are mass lovely in cats, bears,elephants and etc. We may say: "sifaca', " bongo", " serval", "cassowary", "red river hog"..., but it need on mass consumer? So I offer to be a realist! Let,s offer the real project! Wink
1. the animal must be "recognizable"
2. the animal must be "rarely" in made
3. the animal must be сute

I,m wrong? Roger, Christophe and Torben, my friends, I,m wrong? scratch
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin


Country/State : NRW, Germany
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-03-28
Posts : 1059

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:20 pm

Sergey my friend,

you are surely right. Profit is the main thing every brand need. That´s ok. But the producers could try to make 1 special item every year, maybe a special collectors line for a higher price.
Back to top Go down
http://sts-forum.forumieren.de
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20234

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:22 pm

@Sergey wrote:
... My friends and what about I,m thought... Any brands is interesting in big money. It need on big profit for himself. It,s news for you my friends? Laughing So we need on mass preference in models not on collectors! There are mass lovely in cats, bears,elephants and etc. We may say: "sifaca', " bongo", " serval", "cassowary", "red river hog"..., but it need on mass consumer? So I offer to be a realist! Let,s offer the real project! Wink
1. the animal must be "recognizable"
2. the animal must be "rarely" in made
3. the animal must be сute

I,m wrong? Roger, Christophe and Torben, my friends, I,m wrong? scratch

Sergey! Of course you are not wrong but this conversation is too controversial to this topic!
Remember,here a new brand, starting in the market, is letting us to choose a figure even it is not successful! Anyway in our choices it's sensate think in something nice for us and the brand!cheers

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:24 pm

@Admin wrote:
Sergey my friend,

you are surely right. Profit is the main thing every brand need. That´s ok. But the producers could try to make 1 special item every year, maybe a special collectors line for a higher price.


...Thanks, Torben! cheers
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit



Country/State : Serbia
Age : 39
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4070

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:25 pm

@Admin wrote:
...maybe a special collectors line for a higher price.
Or at least for the same price... lol!

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
Admin
Admin


Country/State : NRW, Germany
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-03-28
Posts : 1059

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:30 pm

@Sergey wrote:
@Admin wrote:
Sergey my friend,

you are surely right. Profit is the main thing every brand need. That´s ok. But the producers could try to make 1 special item every year, maybe a special collectors line for a higher price.


...Thanks, Torben! cheers

Thanks Sergey,

and don´t make the Mojorator angry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sts-forum.forumieren.de
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:33 pm

@Roger wrote:
@Sergey wrote:
... My friends and what about I,m thought... Any brands is interesting in big money. It need on big profit for himself. It,s news for you my friends? Laughing So we need on mass preference in models not on collectors! There are mass lovely in cats, bears,elephants and etc. We may say: "sifaca', " bongo", " serval", "cassowary", "red river hog"..., but it need on mass consumer? So I offer to be a realist! Let,s offer the real project! Wink
1. the animal must be "recognizable"
2. the animal must be "rarely" in made
3. the animal must be сute

I,m wrong? Roger, Christophe and Torben, my friends, I,m wrong? scratch

Sergey! Of course you are not wrong but this conversation is too controversial to this topic!
Remember,here a new brand, starting in the market, is letting us to choose a figure even it is not successful! Anyway in our choices it's sensate think in something nice for us and the brand!cheers

...My dear friend Roger, Mojo made the model "common leopard" with some hardship. What we must wait about more rare species? So I,m again offer to be a realist!

_________________
My topic on STS
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20234

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:37 pm

I'm not angry! Mad Laughing
Sergey? Serval or clouded leopard??? lol! bom Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20234

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:42 pm

@Sergey wrote:
[
...My dear friend Roger, Mojo made the model "common leopard" with some hardship. What we must wait about more rare species? So I,m again offer to be a realist!

Friend Sergey, the only thing I can say is that the realism of the new species will have our contribution! Of course the last word is in Mojo hands! But I hope so or I'm a dead crocodile! :)
Back to top Go down
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:44 pm

@Roger wrote:
I'm not angry! Mad Laughing
Sergey? Serval or clouded leopard??? lol! bom Very Happy
...M--m-m-m-m-m... Roger, my friend... Oh, the clouded leopard at first! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Back to top Go down
Numaan
Moderator


Country/State : London, UK
Age : 36
Joined : 2010-06-18
Posts : 1292

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:42 am

Here goes.....

Sable Antelope Male

Eland Bull

Indian Gaur

(and a cheeky fourth but no need to count it....Fallow Deer)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20234

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:08 pm

This game is working interesting to know what is missing in the market, 25 members already voted and even the diversity is huge we have 2 antelopes ahead! Sable and bongo!There are many other antelope species with 1 point! In 3rd place is the gaur! 3 figures already made for the artists of this forum.

Small felines are geting attention too, like clouded leopard and serval! But we will wait some more days because is missing the oppinion of some members and is not enough to make a top 10!
Thanks to all that already voted and to Robert that is helping me in this task!
My selection will be the last and close the 1st part of the game! cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit



Country/State : Serbia
Age : 39
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4070

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:13 pm

@Roger wrote:
...Sable and bongo!...
Sable is wanted animal for some of us but I fear that it's horns would be mission impossible for any brand today...

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012   Today at 2:56 am

Back to top Go down
 
Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mojo Fun - Collector's choice 2012
» Mojo 2012 - African wild dog
» Mojo Fun 2012 Iberian Lynx
» Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!
» New American Black bear model 2012 from MOJO!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Mojö Fun-
Jump to: