Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vervet Monkey Troop

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

Vervet Monkey Troop Empty
PostSubject: Vervet Monkey Troop   Vervet Monkey Troop EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 9:21 pm

The Vervet Monkey is a medium to large sized monkey that is primarily found in Eastern Africa. DavidP, with all his talent, made me a troop of them and here they are in one of Phil Farrell's trees. Sorry for not the greatest focus--I used my daughters phone.  The monkeys are soooo detailed. I may try another time with my phone to secure better photos.

For more of a closeup, please go to DavidP's link at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I also posted them on the OUTSIDE AND DIORAMA PHOTOS of animal replicas at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Vervet Monkey Troop   Vervet Monkey Troop EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 11:09 pm

Such amazing detail in little pieces. A dream for dioramas! They look very nice in your pictures! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Vervet Monkey Troop   Vervet Monkey Troop EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 9:11 am

Holy Hamster !! You got those affraid

They are absolutely fantastic bounce cheers cheers

CONGRATULATIONS ! CONGRATULATIONS ! Applause Applause Applause Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Vervet Monkey Troop   Vervet Monkey Troop EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 9:36 am

Wonderful!!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Vervet Monkey Troop   Vervet Monkey Troop EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:14 pm

very realistic scenes!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vervet Monkey Troop   Vervet Monkey Troop Empty

Back to top Go down

Vervet Monkey Troop
Page 1 of 1