Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus

Go down 
3 posters

What's your favorite prehistoric figure of 2016?
CollectA Andrewsarchus
papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Vote_lcap17%papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Vote_rcap
 17% [ 11 ]
PNSO Basilosaurus
papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Vote_lcap17%papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Vote_rcap
 17% [ 11 ]
CollectA Beishanlong
papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Vote_lcap11%papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Vote_rcap
 11% [ 7 ]
REBOR Compsognathus
papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Vote_lcap6%papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
REBOR Dimorphodon Male
papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Vote_lcap3%papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Papo Kaprosuchus
papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Vote_lcap20%papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Vote_rcap
 20% [ 13 ]
PNSO Megalodon
papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Vote_lcap16%papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Vote_rcap
 16% [ 10 ]
CollectA swimming Spinosaurus
papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Vote_lcap2%papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
CollectA Struthiomimus
papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Vote_lcap3%papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Papo feathered Velociraptor
papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Vote_lcap5%papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 64

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Empty
PostSubject: The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus   papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus EmptyThu 23 Feb 2017, 00:11

Dear friends, here are the 10 finalists for 2016 STS Prehistoric figure of the year!
This poll will run for 6 days with one vote per member allowed.
At the end of Tuesday, February 28th, we will know the results.
The winning figure will participate in the overall 2016 Toy Animal Figure of the Year poll, along with the other category winners.
Have fun! cheers

Andrewsarchus by CollectA
papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Image10

Basilosaurus by PNSO
papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Img_2010

Beishanlong by CollectA
papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus CollectA88748

Compsognathus by REBOR
papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus 13268310

Dimorphodon Male by REBOR
papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Rebord11

Kaprosuchus by Papo
papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Papo55056MouthOpen

Megalodon by PNSO
papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus 81uy8x10

Swimming Spinosaurus by CollectA
papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus CollectA88738

Struthiomimus by Collecta
papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus CollectA88755

Feathered Velociraptor by Papo
papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Papo55055

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus   papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus EmptyWed 01 Mar 2017, 07:00

Ladies and gentlemen,

The STS 2016 Prehistoric Figure is the Papo Kaprosuchus  cheers

papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Papo55056MouthOpen

Below the Final ranking:

1 Papo Kaprosuchus
2 CollectA Andrewsarchus
2 PNSO Basilosaurus
4 PNSO Megalodon
5 CollectA Beishanlong
6 REBOR Compsognathus
7 Papo feathered Velociraptor
8 REBOR Dimorphodon Male
8 CollectA Struthiomimus
10 CollectA swimming Spinosaurus
Back to top Go down
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus   papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus EmptyWed 01 Mar 2017, 14:28

Congrats to Papo Kaprosuchus. cheers He was my favorite in this category.
This model arrived to my collection last week, and it is amazing. I like it even better in real than pictured. He is heavy and well detailed and the two parts of the mowable jaw is nearly invisible joined together.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus   papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus EmptyWed 01 Mar 2017, 15:20

Papo kaprosuchus seems to be more appreciated in person than in pictures what is good. Wherever I read about it, the owner is always positively surprised with how impressive and detailed is the figure. I'd love to see it in real too but not many Papo shops around.
I voted in the less voted of all figures! Laughing CollectA swimming spinosaurus. Maybe because it shows a remarkable change in the way this animal is rebuilt and also because CollectA reacted immediately without any kind of objection to the fact that it may not work commercially. ª am, however, happy with the winner and positively impressed with the results of PNSO figures. Megalodon results were not at all expected for me and the basilosaurus is a wonderful figure! Very Happy

Now we have a draw Papo versus REBOR with 2 prises each. REBOR rules with dinosaurs and Papo with non dinosaurs. Laughing
Previous years' winners:

2015 - REBOR CERATOSAURUS
papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus ReborSavage

2014 - REBOR TYRANNOSAURUS REX
papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus NEO_IMG_REBORT-REXA_zps802e8daf

2013 - PAPO DIMETRODON
papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Papo_Dimetrodon

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus   papo - The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus Empty

Back to top Go down

The 2016 STS Prehistoric Figure of the Year: Papo Kaprosuchus
Page 1 of 1