Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger!

Go down 
+13
Anne from Norway
Tove
Suebeedo
LukaLeon085
Sergey
landrover
Dutch Bear
arafan
SUSANNE
LeeAnn
Roger
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Choose the 2016 Animal figure of year
Papo Australian shepherd
tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 4 ]
CollectA Camargue
tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 6 ]
Papo Kaprosuchus
tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 9 ]
Safari Ltd WW Moose
tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 8 ]
Papo standing Tiger
tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 36 ]
CollectA Turkey
tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 10 ]
CollectA wandering albatross
tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 86

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger!   tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 10:29 pm

The saiga, no doubt bounce lol!

Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger!   tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 5:11 pm

Roger wrote:
Papo is the first brand winning the contest two times! It was before with another wild cat, the snow leopard. cat
I agree with Sergey, we choose models not species or a tiger would never enter the contest. Laughing
I have it and it is an exciting figure, my favorite was the nilgai but this figure has a tremendous pose, something that we don't see in most of other figures. Seeing Sue posting here, is also for me a much bigger joy than if it was a poll of 1000 votes instead. flower
Who will win next year, CollectA's bongo? Papo ocelot, Safari feathered T-rex?  CollectA saiga? Schleich sloth bear? CollectA Lion? Mojö Shire? ... one of the Southlands replicas? I am missing a lot, there are again a lot of excellent candidats. bounce bounce

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Wink

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger!   tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 12:56 am

Any official response from Papo on the win?
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger!   tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 4:45 am

Congratulations to this so beautiful winner cheers
I love this model and it is my favorite tiger model so far.
My vote went for the Papo Kaprosuchus . I think it is amazing model, with so much details, perfectly made it.
But maybe not many people have it ..and watching this model only on photos is not the same.

Thank you very much to all people, who gave from their free time and made a perfect work,
that now we have a 2016 Animal figure of the year  Applause  Applause  Applause

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger!   tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 2:00 pm

costicuba wrote:
My vote went for the Papo Kaprosuchus . I think it is amazing model, with so much details, perfectly made it.
But maybe not many people have it ..and watching this model only on photos is not the same.

Thank you very much to all people, who gave from their free time and made a perfect work,

I voted the same Wink

I must say I'm not a big fan of the winner Laughing The pose is too much on the circus style for me Sad
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger!   tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 2:58 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
costicuba wrote:

I voted the same Wink

I must say I'm not a big fan of the winner Laughing The pose is too much on the circus style for me Sad

Cuiously my vote went also to Papo Kaprosuchus and I don't even have it. Laughing Another curiousity is that it was not my choice to the prehistoric figure of the year. Strange contest for me. Wink

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger!   tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 3:09 pm

I only know strange contests since the beginning Laughing
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger!   tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 12:08 am

Hahaha Laughing ..but ``strange`` is sometimes ``interesting`` Wink

I`m happy to know that you Kiki and Roger , have the same vote as mine Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger!   tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 12:10 am

Roger wrote:

Cuiously my vote went also to Papo Kaprosuchus and I don't even have it. Laughing

Oh Roger, we have to find this model for you ...
It is big, yes....but on real ..ahh, you gonna love it !
I`m sure :)

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger!   tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 7:02 am

costicuba wrote:
Hahaha Laughing  ..but ``strange`` is sometimes ``interesting`` Wink

I`m happy to know that you Kiki and Roger , have the same vote as mine Very Happy

Yes it's good to loose with people you like Laughing
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger!   tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 5:30 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
costicuba wrote:
Hahaha Laughing  ..but ``strange`` is sometimes ``interesting`` Wink

Yes it's good to loose with people you like Laughing

Hahaha Laughing lol!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger!   tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 9:54 pm

Oh, I missed some posts here! Sleep Susanne already have a favorite for next year! Laughing Dutchbear, no official reaction from Papo yet, how can it be possible? Wink
... and congratulations to the United loosers of STS. Laughing

costicuba wrote:
Roger wrote:

Cuiously my vote went also to Papo Kaprosuchus and I don't even have it. Laughing

Oh Roger, we have to find this model for you ...
It is big, yes....but on real ..ahh, you gonna love it !
I`m sure :)

Kosta, I know you and please don't think in giving it to me. I have no doubts I'd love it as many other prehistoric figures I'd love to have. I am a enthusiast of prehistoric crocs like creatures but I know this figure is extremely expensive. For now I am really happy with my collection of foxes that you all give me, they keep my collector blood draining and I am very thankful about that. Wow, I have almost 10 foxes to receive next days, how can I give a rest to all the joy you give me? cheers

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger!   tiger - The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The STS 2016 Animal figure of the year: Papo standing Tiger!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2