Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Time to turn in your idea for the SUY of October Very Happy

Share | 

miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:16 pm

These photos, these animals, are abselutely epic!
Pose, paintwork, details, species, all what a collector wants!
Oh how I wish I could just own one animal from this series.

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:29 am

Model railroad hobby is magnificent and it is not so rare to see animal miniatures made to them. I'd love to see Dom's project when finished. Stijn works are superb and this last rhino is out of this planet! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MY collection of FOXES! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Foxes I'm searching! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:08 pm

@miniNature wrote:
@widukind wrote:
Nice again. But i am still missing very unusual species :)

Thanks, yes, you're right Andreas. I've planned more unusual species, but by the lack of time with my day job and requests inbetween, it takes a bit longer. They will come for sure Smile

Great :)

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:55 pm

Thanks! I finished two more requests. This time lion cubs Smile

Here, the first one is standing on something and reaching out below it. So it can only stand stable when it's placed on an edge.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And the last are two cubs together. It looks like they are hugging, but it's more like playing and distracted during the play Razz

Hope you'll like these new additions! Smile

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:13 am

Superb! Masterpiece!

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:17 am

Nice again

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:16 pm

Really lovely.  Rare poses in this marvellous work. Applause

miniNature

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:41 am

Thanks! It takes some time but here is a new animal again! Very Happy  The Thomson’s Gazelle. It was already for a long time on my wish list. Smile  I created already a male and female model:
Here is the male:

And the female:

Next to that, I’ve also reworked on my lioness base and created a new pose:

Hope you’ll like the new creations! Smile

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:07 am

Marvellous Gazelles, male and female have great precision and nice pose.

big congrats. cheers cheers cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:32 am

cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:55 am

Wonderful lioness!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:35 am

Marvelous! Some masterpiece!

Back to top Go down
miniNature

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:11 pm

Thank you all! Very Happy

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:08 pm

Very nice Stijn figures. I hope to have these wonders in my collection. I am very interested in the figures of the Thomson gazelle in scale 1:20, a really small and pretty figure !! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop http://www.likaonmodels.com/
My homemade models : www.signatustudio.com
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:57 pm

They're really great, I like especially the male gazelle. You're doing an outstanding work. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MY collection of FOXES! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Foxes I'm searching! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles   

Back to top Go down

miniNature's 3D printing animals - Update August 4: New Lioness and Thomson's Gazelles
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5