Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs

Go down 
+16
Pardofelis
Advicot
RtasVadumee
Bowhead Whale
Tarunyada
Takama
Dum_my
widukind
rowan
Roger
geba
sortepletter
Tove
SUSANNE
Ana
75senta75
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 EmptySat May 09, 2020 9:52 am

Some of the figures are currently on my wish list, and the Safari sea turtle looks perfect size wise for the Papo model

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 EmptySat May 09, 2020 11:22 am

Phantastic :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 EmptySat May 09, 2020 5:36 pm

I have taken several trips to Yellowstone National Park, which is where most of these encounters have taken place :) I am very lucky to have had these experiences and I highly recommend a visit to anyone who can manage it, as you will see more wildlife than you have ever seen in your life in the most beautiful environment.

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 EmptySun May 10, 2020 12:43 am

Here are animals that 1) I have seen in nature and 2) have figures of. With one exception, I have excluded arthropods. Also, I am sure there are others that just escaped my mind when I was taking the pics.

First up, animals I saw growing up and living in Arizona. One I just realized I forgot to include in the pic is the greater roadrunner. Cool animals I have seen, but don't have figures of, include mule deer, Arizona coral snake, Mexican vine snake, tiger rattlesnake, twin-spot rattlesnake, chuckwalla, regal horned lizard, short-horned lizard, Couch's spadefoot toad, great plains toad, tiger salamander, and many others :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Next, these are animals I saw in Georgia for the 9 years I lived there. I also saw opossums and eastern box turtles, but don't have a figure of one.

Thirdly, these are from Florida, from several trips I have taken in recent years (most for work). One obvious one I forgot to include here is the American bald eagle. Other cool animals I have seen in Florida but don't have figures of are the grey fox, osprey, and pileated woodpecker:

Lastly, I saw these three on a work trip to California a few years ago. Nothing much, but was excited to say I have seen sea otters:

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 EmptySun May 10, 2020 1:08 am

Very interesting Blaine! cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 EmptySun May 10, 2020 10:02 am

Wow Blaine, thats cool

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 6:39 pm

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2020 5:19 pm

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:30 pm

Here are animals I have seen in the wild that are not in my earlier post because 1) I did not have the figure yet or 2) I forgot :)

1. bighorn sheep (Alberta)
2. American bald eagle (Utah, Florida)
3. turkey (Minnesota) [the turkeys I saw in Minnesota were wild turkeys]
4. brown rat (Georgia, New York)
5. greater roadrunner (Arizona)

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 5:43 pm

Some animals I have seen but nothing compared to other countries with larger and more exotic wildlife! e:)I grew up in Ireland which has a little fauna even compared to Britain.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mute Swan-common in many parts of Ireland
Black headed gull-common in many parts of Ireland both inland and near the coast
Grey heron-common in many waterways in Ireland
Herring gull-common in many parts of Ireland both inland and near the coast
Greater Comorant-common on inland waters and by the coast
Ring necked Pheasant-introduced to Ireland but common everywhere and frequent roadkill Sad
Common Moorhen-common on many waterways
Mallard-common on many waterways[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Rock Dove-common everywhere as the feral pigeon
European Kingfisher-in Ireland restricted to pristine habitats but a bird I saw frequently when I was growing up as I lived near the countryside.
Fallow deer-commonest deer where I grew up in Ireland
Red fox-common in all parts of Ireland
European Rabbit- introduced to Ireland and common in all parts of Ireland.I have seen black examples of this species in the wild
European Hedgehog-common in Ireland but not as much as it was
European Frog-used to catch these as a child and return them to the wild after a few days
European Stoat-common in many parts of Ireland and remember seeing one crossing the road carrying a rabbit!Sometimes called a weasel in Ireland but weasels are not found in Ireland.
European Red Squirrel-this was the squirrel I knew growing up as the Grey squirrel,which was introduced to Ireland,has only really managed to expand into the middle of Ireland and I'm from the south.

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 5:44 pm

And forgot house mouse-common all over Ireland! Smile Smile

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 6:28 pm

Nice Blaine and Taylor, you have also any wildlife pics?

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 1:08 pm

Some more animals that I saw when I lived in London.I worked with wildlife when I lived there but sadly don't have models of all the wildlife I worked with.I now live on the south coast of the Uk and the little egret is common now where I live
The Eagle Owl was generally and escapee!
Red eared terrapins are very common in many ponds not only in London but also in the southern part of the UK.
White pelicans are found in St James Park in London and have been there since the 1600s.Some however have developed a habit of eating the local pigeons! Sad
I have used the AAA weasel as a Mink(think that is what it is)as I have seen/handled once.
Common seal-I have had to work with these in the past and they are very strong and you don't want to get bitten by them!
Red and Fallow deer are in a large park in London called Richmond but some others also have fallow deer.
Muntjac I have had to work with and they are strong and will use their tusks to protect themselves!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 5:49 pm

Really cool. You have seen also a bohemian waxwing

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 5:19 pm

Yes,Andreas I remember seeing a little flock on the way to work one winter.It was a winter when we had a lot of snow in this country so I'm assuming it must have been much colder where they came from as I know that they sometimes travel further south when their winters are harsh.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 9:20 am

Great experience

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 3:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 5:25 pm

Wow, so lucky to have seen it! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 5:35 pm

Thank you Bonnie

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 5:45 pm

It's always a pleasure to see wild cormorants

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 5:56 pm

Advicot wrote:
It's always a pleasure to see wild cormorants

Oh yes

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2021 1:43 pm

Coypu Dresden

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2021 1:47 pm

Too bad for that seem, the figure is good otherwise...

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2021 2:10 pm

What an amazing figure of this species, the fur and face have been captured beautifully! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2021 2:53 pm

Many thanks friends

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs   Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Us Yours : Animals that you have seen in real without a compound outside of animal parcs
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next