Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comparison Grizzly bears standing

Go down 
+5
bmathison1972
Megaptera
75senta75
widukind
Dutch Bear
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

Comparison Grizzly bears standing Empty
PostSubject: Comparison Grizzly bears standing   Comparison Grizzly bears standing EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 12:55 pm

Ladies and gentlemen,
Dutch Bear Comparisons proudly presents:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Three of the modern companies standing grizzly bears.

Schleich 14686 (10cm high / 4,5cm wide)
Safari 181729 (11cm high / 4,0cm wide)
Papo 50153 (12,5cm high / 6,0cm wide)

Faces

Heads

Paws and claws

Feet

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Grizzly bears standing   Comparison Grizzly bears standing EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 1:14 pm

Interesting :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Grizzly bears standing   Comparison Grizzly bears standing EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 1:22 pm

Dance with the bears! Wink Very good comparison. The differences can be seen in detail very well.

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Grizzly bears standing   Comparison Grizzly bears standing EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 1:34 pm

And what is your favorite bear?
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Grizzly bears standing   Comparison Grizzly bears standing EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 3:33 pm

Nice presentation; as usual I would probably put my interest and support with the Safari figure
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Grizzly bears standing   Comparison Grizzly bears standing EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 8:35 am

Very interesting !!! Thankyou very much Applause

Poor Schleich bear, he looks so wrong. Especially when compared to those two nice models Rolling Eyes

The Papo model has the most realistic proportions, and a wonderful expression in his face, while Safari Bear more cuteness. Which one is the best of the two must be a question of taste Wink

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Grizzly bears standing   Comparison Grizzly bears standing EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 12:50 pm

So nice that Susanne brought it back once it is a great comparison topic that I missed. Sleep
If my judgement was based upon what is presented here, my choice would be the Papo figure. It has the most convincing face, a slightly more natural posture and an incredible level of detail Maybe the paintwork is not the best but it is compensated by a kind of monumental aura.
Other two figures are meritory too, the Schleich with its angry looking and the Safari very well sculpted. I don't need to choose once I have the Papo one as a kind gift from Kosta. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Grizzly bears standing   Comparison Grizzly bears standing EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 1:24 pm

I like Schleich the most! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
A.R.Garcia

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Grizzly bears standing   Comparison Grizzly bears standing EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 8:20 am

Very nice comparison! Beginning with the (current style) black and polar bears , I've thought the Safari bears stood out as exceptionally well-sculpted, including this one. The Papo is a great figure, though. This is one of those cases where searching for photos will turn up individual bears that look more like one model or the other. The Schleich has its charm but is striving towards a different ideal.

Battat has produced a standing grizzly that, I think, rivals the Papo in size (but not quality).

Also, being a popular animal, I wonder if we will see a standing polar bear from Safari, as with the black and grizzly bears?

molla.nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Grizzly bears standing   Comparison Grizzly bears standing EmptySun Dec 03, 2023 7:56 pm

I think this Schleich bear is female brown bear not grizzly bear 🤔 but Safari & Papo are male grizzly. Isn't it true?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comparison Grizzly bears standing   Comparison Grizzly bears standing Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1