Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

K&M Int Giant panda - large

Go down 
+2
Ana
Dutch Bear
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

K&M Int Giant panda - large Empty
PostSubject: K&M Int Giant panda - large   K&M Int Giant panda - large EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 2:31 pm

K&M Giant panda

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: K&M Int Giant panda - large   K&M Int Giant panda - large EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 2:57 pm

Very cute panda, nice model! Also, good walk around photos, thanks for sharing! Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: K&M Int Giant panda - large   K&M Int Giant panda - large EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 5:37 pm

Very nice panda bear :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: K&M Int Giant panda - large   K&M Int Giant panda - large EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 8:08 pm

One of the best panda models I have seen Shocked
The proportions, and the pose, and the expression, - it is so incredibly realistic !!! Applause

Gorgeous models, and I agree with Anna that it is a very fine walkaround Very Happy

Congratulations with owning this rare and wonderful model !!!! sunny

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: K&M Int Giant panda - large   K&M Int Giant panda - large EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 8:14 pm

Really splendid. Applause Applause

Other in my list.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: K&M Int Giant panda - large   K&M Int Giant panda - large EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 12:12 am

K&M was able of making so great figures in large scale during these days. I wonder why they were not so popular then. Their best figures rival easily with what other companies produced during these years and some of them are far better than what was the average. The first good impression given by this figure is the very natural pose, giant pandas do really sit like that and the pose of the back is quite natural for that animal. It is excellent. As it is missing on TAI, I suppose I can use your pictures... isn't it? Very Happy

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: K&M Int Giant panda - large   K&M Int Giant panda - large EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 1:05 am

Ofcourse you can use those pictures on TAI. No problem.
If you need any other pictures of other bears, or better close-ups, just let me know.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: K&M Int Giant panda - large   K&M Int Giant panda - large EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 11:21 am

Thanks DutchBear, I'll take a note of it to not ask you always I find one of your pictures.
It is now here! Very Happy
Now we have the two older pandas of this series on TAI, we can find two other indicated as new on 2004 catalogue but I think those are the same as AAA, aren't they? study

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: K&M Int Giant panda - large   K&M Int Giant panda - large EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 11:31 am

the bottom richt sure looks like AAA.
the big one, second from right has a more round head/face than the two AAA adults.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: K&M Int Giant panda - large   K&M Int Giant panda - large EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 3:49 pm

Thanks for that information. Actually, things are not yet clear between this series of large K&M figures and AAA. We assume that those marked K&M are Wild Republic what is obvious. We assume all others that look similar to many presented in this catalogue pages as AAA. Unless we find a known AAA mould marked K&M what hasn't happened yet. As you don't know one of these pandas as being AAA or you find it slightly different, things get more complicated. Laughing
So, as you are opening so many interesting and relevant topics, I think it could be a good idea to ask you to open a topic about your (marked) AAA bears with pictures to put on TAI. It could help to turn things clearer, at least regarding this subject. Idea bounce Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: K&M Int Giant panda - large   K&M Int Giant panda - large Empty

Back to top Go down

K&M Int Giant panda - large
Page 1 of 1