Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2018

Go down 
+55
Benga
landrover
EmmaMary
caitclandestine
Zoodirektor
aschuck
Megaptera
Shanti
PeGe
Bibbies
terrorchicken
barracudacat
Bongo
Drachenherzen
shadoweon
Lionwoman
spielgerg
Tarunyada
JamesPanda
Farm collector
Barti
Ana
dcerdan
SyLoBe
sortepletter
onatello
wezeltje79
Noémi
Roger
widukind
AlienMantis
Loustic
Saarlooswolfhound
dutchschleich14
Tupolew Tu-154
Dum_my
Geospiza fortis
WhiteLightning Wolf
Night Elf
NightLioness
Schleich GingerNinja
bun2013
arafan
DavidCaballos
Gwaine
Kikimalou
Takama
Martin P.
SeanieP
Caspian
AlfaSchleich
Songbird
MartinH
VASILIS
SUSANNE
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Schleich 2018 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 9:25 am

Farm collector wrote:
oh my goodness, could people just stop whining, it makes me crazy !!!!!

Dear Farm Collector. We are not whining, we are sharing our opinions, how whiny they may sound.
They are the only thing we have at this moment, our opinions. As we are not allowed to share any photo material whatsoever.

And we are all a bit crazy here Wink So nothing abnormal Wink :)

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 6:06 pm

Ana wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Not only brands should deal with critics, forums (like MPF) should also.

The difference is that a forum is not a product or a company with one vision and politics. It's only a place of virtual meeting for so many different people that they should never be considered as one collective. In this case, if someone's comment, in particular, made you feel bad probably it would be a good idea to contact that one person.

You don't have to agree but in my opinion, it's not a good idea to criticise one forum on another one, especially because the people mentioned, members of that other community are not present here.

Exactly! Applause

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
Barti

Barti

Country/State : Polish

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 11:21 am

Today I saw the first time the walrus.I must say he surprised me ,It's great.Surely it will be in my collection.As for me, this is the prettiest walrus I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Barti

Barti

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 11:28 am

To sum up 2018 I must say that it is great.It is a pity that there is no puma.But maybe next year.But we have a wonderful orke, an Indian rhinoceros and a chimpanzee.The lion is also gorgeous, koala and polar fox
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 12:06 pm

onatello wrote:
Ana wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Not only brands should deal with critics, forums (like MPF) should also.

The difference is that a forum is not a product or a company with one vision and politics. It's only a place of virtual meeting for so many different people that they should never be considered as one collective. In this case, if someone's comment, in particular, made you feel bad probably it would be a good idea to contact that one person.

You don't have to agree but in my opinion, it's not a good idea to criticise one forum on another one, especially because the people mentioned, members of that other community are not present here.

Exactly! Applause

Bravo Ana ! Nicely explained !!

Barti

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 10:48 am

Young Indian rhinoceros is amazing.Schleich is wonderful.Something feels that it will be very long until January 20th.I can not wait.For me, from year to year Schleich is getting better and better.
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 10:50 am

What is patience at this point, haha, my head is full with stories about the new models already, ack!

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Barti

Barti

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 11:04 am

Gwaine in particular I wanted to thank you.All your reviews were perfect.When I read your opinions I already imagined them.Thanks for sharing your opinions and photos, best regards.Well, and I'm lucky, around January 20 I will have most of the new figurinesAnd a small rhinoceros probably only in March pity because such sweetener.
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 1:09 pm

Just read the complete topic, from first post to last, and woah I need a break now silent Laughing

Very interesting to read all your opinions. I'm quite disappointed with Schleich's new range, but that wasn't a big surprise to me. I stopped collecting their horses years ago. As Karin mentioned, we both thought the Arctic wolf pup looked like a tiny polar bear. I've seen some other pictures, and I'm just not blown away. I'm still very happy that lots of you think they're heading the right way again, that the new range looks quite good. Good for you! cheers I'll just grab the Arctic wolf pup and Arctic fox and wait for what Schleich will bring us in 2019.

I just wanted to thank Tessa for her reviews and answering all the questions after she received the STRICKTLY CONFIDENTIAL catalogues Razz And I wanted to thank Karin for always keeping our forum safe! I love you

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 1:13 pm

Hehe, thanks Barti and Tarunyada, I am always glad to help xD

~
~

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 1:33 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Just read the complete topic, from first post to last, and woah I need a break now silent Laughing

Very interesting to read all your opinions. I'm quite disappointed with Schleich's new range, but that wasn't a big surprise to me. I stopped collecting their horses years ago. As Karin mentioned, we both thought the Arctic wolf pup looked like a tiny polar bear. I've seen some other pictures, and I'm just not blown away. I'm still very happy that lots of you think they're heading the right way again, that the new range looks quite good. Good for you! cheers I'll just grab the Arctic wolf pup and Arctic fox and wait for what Schleich will bring us in 2019.

I just wanted to thank Tessa for her reviews and answering all the questions after she received the STRICKTLY CONFIDENTIAL catalogues Razz And I wanted to thank Karin for always keeping our forum safe! I love you

Always <3 And happy you are back, reading and responding :3

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 9:41 pm

I accidentally caught sight of Schleich's new prehistoric lineup, and I was quite impressed. The Dinogorgon was indeed a very nice figure. I'm not sure how it stacks up accuracy-wise just yet, but in terms of looking like a believable animal, it was stellar. I also liked their colorful Oviraptor and the Psittacosaurus looked like a good companion to the Safari version. The triceratops was one of the few that seemed a little weak since they didn't seem to follow the real animal's skull.

By the way, does anyone know when their official October release is? I tried looking it up, but it's impossible to do this and not see the leaked photographs.

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 4:30 pm

Oh my Godness, no new Pandas next Year ? But at last, we will ge a new Polar bear.. Laughing
cheers And more lions---and another poor looking hippo, and a Koala, my godness-Schleichs knowledge about the Animal world is amazing..

Schleich-what's going on, what's the matter with you ? Berlin zoo got new Pandas, and you do not make new Pandas ? Ts,Ts... Mad

Schleich is after Bullyland and safari the most worst toy animal brand. Another probaby poor zebra.

So, let's see how the Indian will look like. The best Indian rhino is that from Papo-it is an excellent model. Did Schleich know, there are five species of rhinos ?
Back to top Go down
spielgerg

spielgerg

Country/State : united states washington state

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 7:58 am

No new Dragons for 2018? bummer for me!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:43 am

spielgerg wrote:

Welcome

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:48 am

Bongo wrote:
Oh my Godness, no new Pandas next Year ? But at last, we will ge a new Polar bear.. Laughing
cheers And more lions---and another poor looking hippo, and a Koala, my godness-Schleichs knowledge about the Animal world is amazing..

Schleich-what's going on, what's the matter with you ? Berlin zoo got new Pandas, and you do not make new Pandas ? Ts,Ts... Mad

Schleich is after Bullyland and safari the most worst toy animal brand. Another probaby poor zebra.

So, let's see how the Indian will look like. The best Indian rhino is that from Papo-it is an excellent model. Did Schleich know, there are five species of rhinos ?
Applause Applause Applause

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
spielgerg

spielgerg

Country/State : united states washington state

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:51 am

widukind wrote:
spielgerg wrote:

Welcome

thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Lionwoman

Lionwoman

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 11:35 pm

At this point I'm not expecting much from the lion since the what they'd done to the lioness.

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 5:50 pm

I was able to find some photos of some of the new releases and some aren't bad but the arctic wolf cub and the lion cub look terrible, the wolf looks like a polar bear cub. :I

I'll still get the wolf cub but i'm disappointed in it. I do like the new Arctic fox though. Some of the new cattle might be worth picking up as well. The French Bulldog has really beady eyes and the frown is a little too extreme looking for my taste. Overall nothing really stands out to me this year as far as quality or species goes.

Drachenherzen

Drachenherzen

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:06 am

I don´t want to be a whiney, but can it be that Schleichs quality is getting worser???
Weird anatomy and poses in horse models, plus almond shaped, black eyes
(real eyes on every model would be too much work but why they don´t use dark Brown???)
imo the Acrocanthosaurus looks like it has old-movie-wrong-theropod-anatomy but perhaps it is my taste.
I´ve seen a few small dinosaur models like Psittacosaurus and the pictures looking nice
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 4:23 pm

I do not know if this is oke ore not but

(Links to web shop have been removed)

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 4:51 pm

I honestly can't find out when their official 2018 release is supposed to be.  I've looked on their facebook page and official website and haven't seen any news about it.  Hopefully the fact that some of the stores carry the images is a good news, but there's really no way to tell.  By this point I've already seen most of the leaks just trying to figure it out.

So far the horses look okay.  I like the grey Holsteiner, Thoroughbred stallion, and Appaloosa mare.  However, they all look like very generic warmbloods.  I would consider getting one or two but not much else.

The Yorkie is cute, but the French Bulldog seems to be a miss. I don't know why they've chosen to make him look so alert. I also agree that the wolf cub looks like a polar bear.
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 5:11 pm

(Links to web shop have been removed)

I duno, mods might. MOOOODS, can I edit the pics in yet?

~
~

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 7:39 pm

The body and legs of the polar wolf cub look ok...but it has red eyes and the head and face look like a polar bear. *sigh* I hope its just the angle and will look better in person.

Also, am I the first one to point out that the pose (with the exception of the head being turned a bit more) looks to be the same as Papo's wolf cub?

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 9:50 pm

Rules applied in the sticky topic in this Schleich section states:
Which Schleich photos can members post at STS? This rules are valid not only for STS members, but also for all dealers, websites, blocs, forums. Schleich claims... "Equal right for all and can not make any exceptions for our forum."

- You can post Schleich photos from figures, which are in the current range.  You can post Schleich photos from figures which you can buy now in shops.
(Clarification!: line 2017 and under!!)
- You can post photos which are not in the current range, but that will be available in stores now and within the next 1-2 months.
- Photos from figures that will only be available in shops within three months or later are not allowed.
- You can always publish your own photos from novelties, only when they will be available in a few months. For example if you have taken photos at an exhibition or fair. You are the owner of these photos, the copyright is yours.

I will remove the websites with the photos.
I do not want STS to be a source which provide links to pictures.
They have been leaked on several places, everyone should be able to find them now.

I hate to be a boogieman now, but Schleich has us on sight, hence the warning last year!
(And not STS alone, other fora to!)
If you do post photos against these rules, you are doing it as an STS member.

I do not favor Schleich for this, at all. I just try to keep the forum 'safe'.

Thanks for understanding.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2018   Schleich 2018 - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2018
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next