Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!

Go down 
+42
Fossa
john2xtheman
Songbird
SeanieP
Night Elf
Noémi
onatello
costicuba
mojochris
sauroid
bmathison1972
TheLastStardust
PeGe
codru
LeeAnn
Caspian
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
NightLioness
javito
shadoweon
LukaLeon085
Duck-Anch-Amun
donny ong
almisi43
VASILIS
Tupolew Tu-154
pm64
WhiteLightning Wolf
Dutch Bear
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Kikimalou
Tarunyada
SUSANNE
lucky luke
Ana
Roger
zirkoon
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
Takama
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 EmptyTue 05 Dec 2017, 00:30

mojochris wrote:
Roger wrote:
Chris, so is it possible to find the Shire and other 2017 horses made of PVC or any non TPR material? scratch

Hi Roger, that is something we are trying to achieve however for most of the models from last year we are still unsure if it is possible to do considering the differences in the moulding/injecting process. With that in mind I can't really confirm which ones will or will not be available in PVC or even when it would be likely for them to be available to buy. However you should know that it is something we are actively looking into :)

Thanks Chris! It is good to learn a little more about how these figures are manufactured and how challenging they could be. I am glad you are looking into it and that you will informe us. Figures like the Shire horse, very robuste and without fragile parts, seem to be favoured with pvc. On the other hand, I've found genial the softer material you used to the emu, for instance. Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 EmptyTue 05 Dec 2017, 01:58

Oh wow Anna!! Love this TB! Great pose and he really looks like a TB cheers cheers

Country/State : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 EmptyTue 05 Dec 2017, 08:36

Congratulations Ana for the wonderful Thoroughbred! I like figurines that show some realistic movement and I also appreciate the fact that it is recognizable as a breed. It will make a great addition to my collection (and my daughter's, as well) of over 250 horse models! Looking forward to having it available in online stores.

mojochris wrote:
Hi Codru, as mentioned by Roger above we are committed to increasing the production quality of this years horses by refraining from using the TPR material that resulted in last years issues. I hope you will be willing to give the Mojo horses another chance :)

That is positive news and will definitely give another chance to Mojo horses! Plus, I really like Ana's sculpts and I honestly think not only that she is getting better by the year, but also that she provides some of the best currently available. This year's horses, which I purchased from spielzeug-guenstig, I must admit, were an unfortunate experience. The Shire, definitely the most unfortunate. But what made me really sad was the fact that I wrote to the public e-mail address on the official Mojo website, stating my concerns and hoping to find out whether it happened to belong to a problematic batch or it was a general issue. To this day, I never got an answer back and, as a customer and serious collector, I felt disappointed and somehow sad. I think that when one pays almost 10 Eur (+ another 18 for dhl shipping) for a figurine that has so many issues (smell, material quality, paint rubbing off by merely touching it...), one deserves at least an explanation.
That apart, I truly hope, just like Roger, that some day the Shire comes out in at least a decent quality, to let my daughter play with it safely and to satisfy me, as a passionate collector. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 EmptyTue 05 Dec 2017, 09:58

ohhh, I love those horses! cheers I'd like them both in my collection! <33
Anna's horses do never dissapoint, I really like the muscle anatomy and the movement in the Thoroughbred  Very Happy I love you cheers

http://stardust-at-dawn.deviantart.com/gallery/60947663/FigurePhotography
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 EmptyTue 05 Dec 2017, 12:33

Gosh ! I see that I didn't comment the last three Sleep

Anna, those horses !!!! I love you drunken

mojochris

mojochris

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 EmptyTue 05 Dec 2017, 12:50

codru wrote:
That is positive news and will definitely give another chance to Mojo horses! Plus, I really like Ana's sculpts and I honestly think not only that she is getting better by the year, but also that she provides some of the best currently available. This year's horses, which I purchased from spielzeug-guenstig, I must admit, were an unfortunate experience. The Shire, definitely the most unfortunate. But what made me really sad was the fact that I wrote to the public e-mail address on the official Mojo website, stating my concerns and hoping to find out whether it happened to belong to a problematic batch or it was a general issue. To this day, I never got an answer back and, as a customer and serious collector, I felt disappointed and somehow sad. I think that when one pays almost 10 Eur (+ another 18 for dhl shipping) for a figurine that has so many issues (smell, material quality, paint rubbing off by merely touching it...), one deserves at least an explanation.
That apart, I truly hope, just like Roger, that some day the Shire comes out in at least a decent quality, to let my daughter play with it safely and to satisfy me, as a passionate collector. Smile

Hi Codru, as the main person who monitors the public Mojo email all I can do is apologise that you never received your answer. After having looked back I cannot seem to find your email however our website has had several problems over the last 12 months so my assumption would have to be that it was lost during one of the issues we faced so I am deeply sorry for any impression this gave you that we were not paying attention to what the public was saying I hope to change that perception by maintaining an active presence on this forums and maintaining a line of communication between Mojo and this wonderful community.

Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 Ia211ED
Back to top Go down
http://www.mojofun.eu
codru

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 EmptyTue 05 Dec 2017, 14:43

mojochris wrote:
Hi Codru, as the main person who monitors the public Mojo email all I can do is apologise that you never received your answer. After having looked back I cannot seem to find your email however our website has had several problems over the last 12 months so my assumption would have to be that it was lost during one of the issues we faced so I am deeply sorry for any impression this gave you that we were not paying attention to what the public was saying I hope to change that perception by maintaining an active presence on this forums and maintaining a line of communication between Mojo and this wonderful community.

Thank you, Chris, for your explanation. Am truly looking forward to your next year horse releases and hope there will be more than 2 :)
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 EmptyTue 05 Dec 2017, 15:08

Thank you very much, everyone, for enthusiastic reactions and good words about these horses! cheers sunny

Codru, there will be more than these 2 new horses, yes Smile  

There will be 3 in total and today I'm showing the 3rd one, the Dutch Warmblood Smile

Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 38729410

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 EmptyTue 05 Dec 2017, 15:39

Ohhh, Anna, he is ever so wonderful !!! I love you

You have made many wonderful horse model, but perhaps this one is ( among the ) best cheers

barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 EmptyTue 05 Dec 2017, 16:16

Amazing horses! I also agree that the Dutch Warmblood may be the best out of an already spectacular lineup. I love the humphead wrasse as well.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 EmptyTue 05 Dec 2017, 16:37

Wow, beautiful horse! I barely have words... Stunning!

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
mojochris

mojochris

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 EmptyTue 05 Dec 2017, 16:58

Absolutely fantastic sculpt Anna, easily my favourite of this years horse sculpts :)

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 EmptyTue 05 Dec 2017, 22:35

Will be more birds, wildlife and prehistoric in the 2018 news? I hope for a great auk.

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 EmptyWed 06 Dec 2017, 01:27

So it's no secret I am not a horse guy, and I don't know why some companies feel half their figures have to be horses. Even when I was a generalist, I probably wouldn't buy a horse outside of a set/collection. But if I was a generalist, I would definitely get that Thoroughbred. That's an awesome figure and to me, the quintessential horse :). Good job (on all of them, really).
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 EmptyWed 06 Dec 2017, 03:12

@Ana, your horses are fantastic and you improve each year, it seems an odd sentence to me since last years models were so beautiful. Indeed there isn't a last step on your personal stair, abit like a great champion who beat her own records Applause

You know I don't collect horses Anna, my collection needs to stay wild but I can't wait the day Mojo will ask you for a Przewalski horse. I love your way of sculpting and I follow you for years now (maybe I am your oldest fan on STS since Willy isn't active here), I hope every year Mojo ( read this James and Mojochris) will also notice your fantastic job on antelopes and other wild animals.
Back to top Go down
codru

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 EmptyWed 06 Dec 2017, 06:36

Ana wrote:
Codru, there will be more than these 2 new horses, yes

Oh, my! This is definitely your best so far! Applause Laughing I am truly impressed beyond words! And the choice of breed, great! Always a pleasure to introduce a new breed to the collection!

This is going to be such an impressive figurine!
Back to top Go down
Noémi

Noémi

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 EmptyWed 06 Dec 2017, 08:38

Anna! These horses are very beautiful! Congratulations! I love them! They are on my 2018 wishlist! I love you drunken cyclops
Back to top Go down
codru

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 EmptyWed 06 Dec 2017, 09:09

Ana wrote:

The more I look at it, the more I like the Dutch fellow! Ahh, that head! The expression and the proportions... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 EmptyWed 06 Dec 2017, 12:19

Absolutely beautiful Anna! cheers cheers cheers

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 EmptyWed 06 Dec 2017, 12:22

so, are there any hints of prehistoric figures for next year?
Back to top Go down
mojochris

mojochris

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 EmptyWed 06 Dec 2017, 13:09

sauroid wrote:
so, are there any hints of prehistoric figures for next year?

We are still a short while from revealing the prehistoric figures however I can tell you that we have 4 new figures all of which are entirely new species which Mojo has never made before.
We also have some colouration changes in our prehistoric ranges however I know they aren't quite as exciting as new releases Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 EmptyWed 06 Dec 2017, 16:48

Dear friends from STS forum, I didn't expect such enormously enthusiastic reactions for this simple, standing warmblood horse model! Thank you so much! I feel very happy to read so many compliments about this model and I feel a bit overwhelmed too! Very Happy
Many thanks, Susanne, Chris, Paige, Barracudacat, Tupolew, Blaine, Christophe, Codru, LeeAnn, and Noemi! cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 EmptyWed 06 Dec 2017, 16:48

Anna, your new horses for Mojo are absolutely gorgeous !
Beautiful, realistic with amazing sculpting skills !
I love them !
And the other new Mojo models are very nice too :)

Bravo Mojo ! Bravo Anna ! Applause Applause Applause

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 EmptyWed 06 Dec 2017, 18:52

Really fabulous your Dutch Warmblood. The breed choice is perfect, this time you can't tell it was your personal choice, I only think Mojö only have to be proud of it. A horse perfectly sculpted and interprented in a classic pose. Pure symphony! cheers

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 EmptyThu 07 Dec 2017, 14:32

These horses are all amazing! The Friesian is definitely must have! The TB is also very nice, I like the energy in his dynamic pose, but I'm not focused on racehorses, so not sure if I buy him. The last one is also beautiful, I was hoping for a nice warmblood. Bay is my favourite equine colour and I like traditional elegant braiding. I like the pose, to me he looks like smart and talented sporthorse ready to perform.
I'm really happy Mojo has hired you Anna, your sculpts are stunning Applause Applause Applause I love you I love you I love you

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!   Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo Fun2018 - All figures revealed!
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next