Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador

Go down 
+8
widukind
Silver Unicornis
animalluvr6
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
koniminiatures
bojan
SUSANNE
12 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

papo - PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador Empty
PostSubject: PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador   papo - PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:35 am

Two more lovely, new Papo-doggies arrived yesterday : A Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador Very Happy
I LOVE Papos dogs cheers

The three new ones for 2013 so far :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Breton spaniels ( Brittany-dog).
You can read about this beautyful breed , for instance here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This model is clearly the French type, having a bit of setter-like appearance.
In my opinion it would be wonderful if they would let them keep the beautyful tail, - sorry that I go on Wink

And here we have the lovely Labrador retriever Very Happy

Hurray for Papo ! They still take the time ( and cost) of painting the eayes of their dog models. Not just a black dot!!!
To us, the dog-lovers, the dog`s expressive eyes are a very important feature Applause

See how the differnece and typical bulilds of these two is clear ! WELL DONE, PAPO !!!! sunny

Westie insisted to have his picture taken together with the newcommers Wink

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador   papo - PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:19 pm

Hooray! I have the Brittany and Labrador as well and they're awesome! Applause
Still waiting for the Great Dane to come out, since I gave away the last small Schleich version!

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador   papo - PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:18 pm

Lovely dogs! I wonder if the Labrador might be persuaded to work as a Rottweiler, with some resculpting and a new paintjob.. I love how the Brittany exudes the appropriate enthusiasm and energy for his work.

I must admit that after Papo's good start with the unclipped poodle and maverick wheaten Scottie, I am disappointed they chose to do their Breton docked and the Labrador akin to molosserish show Lab heft. The latter at least may be a trifle, but still. (On the other hand, they did do a show Neapolitan, so maybe I'm only deluding myself in perceiving of an inkling of positive reform in the politics they choose to endorse with their canine models.)

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador   papo - PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:23 pm

If I collected dogs, it would work around Papo! Rolling Eyes Very Happy
I love their dogs and your presentations. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador   papo - PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:29 pm

I always wondered where the tail was for the Breton from the production pics, I had assumed it was between his legs or something and you just couldn't see it. This dog could almost pass for a red and white setter, it is was a little smaller. The yellow Labrador is great! I love labs because they have two different body types, a lean version, and then this stocky almost blocky version. Papo did a great job with both. And most important, congrats Susanne! cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador   papo - PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Congrats Susanne! I love them, they look true to the breed Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador   papo - PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:48 pm

Papo - why are you doing this to me? Brittany and Terrier are wonderful, but I'm short of money now and I can't afford to expand my collection Sad

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador   papo - PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:51 pm

Really nice new dogs for you and new friends for Fidda cheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador   papo - PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:32 pm

Thankyou, Kelsey Very Happy

Arrhw, poor Magda Sad

widukind wrote:
....... and new friends for Fidda cheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

affraidaffraidaffraidLaughingLaughing

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador   papo - PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:11 am

Lovely! The Papo dogs really are fantastic. Other than Kaiyodo, there's no company whose dogs I like as much. Over the last few years, Papo has released some amazing beauties. I just received the Scottie dog in the mail recently and I'm so pleased with it. The Brittany is also an absolute must-have, for me.
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador   papo - PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:30 pm

They look great!
Papo does indeed make lovely dogs.
Good texture/fur and posture.
Their dogs are always very lifelike I think, although some dogs unfortunately do suffer from the "Papo leg stance".clown 

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador   papo - PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:11 pm

cute!
 Applause  Applause

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
googie212

googie212

Country/State : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador   papo - PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 8:35 pm

What a wonderful figurine! I think I will purchase one soon. You don't find much Scottie figurines these days. Laughing

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador   papo - PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:06 pm

googie212 wrote:
What a wonderful figurine! I think I will purchase one soon. You don't find much Scottie figurines these days. Laughing

Yes ! Isn't he great cheers

And he has got a black friend now too Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador   papo - PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:26 am

googie212 wrote:

Very Happy Oh, I didn't remember seeing a Georgian member before but you are Georgian from USA, not from Eurasia! Laughing
It is nice to have you here, one more dog lover. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador   papo - PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador Empty

Back to top Go down

PAPO 2013/ Breton Spaniel and a yellow labrador
Page 1 of 1