Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]

Go down 
+13
Taos
75senta75
WhiteLightning Wolf
NightLioness
Kikimalou
Dum_my
SUSANNE
costicuba
TheLastStardust
widukind
Roger
Gwaine
Tarunyada
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 11:49 am

For sure is fun for all of us, to watch your finds ...and double fun for you, to find them Very Happy

Tarunyada wrote:

Oh and by the way, thank you very much for finding a double China 1994 M fox (through Roger) for me Very Happy

The truth is that, I found this fox for Roger, but I saw, that he has it already. I asked him if he still want it ... and because he is very kind person, he decided , that will be great if he can return one of these two models to your collection :)
I really like fine gestures like this sunny

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 1:20 pm

costicuba wrote:
I really like fine gestures like this sunny

I do too, I'm so happy that I am part of this amazing community! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 4:00 pm

What a fabulous page !!! I can keep scrolling up and down !!! cheers

I love the mix of many kinds of models, and you pictures are full of charm beauty Very Happy sunny cheers

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 8:54 am

Very nice models Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 9:52 am

Thank you very much, Susanne and Demi! cheers Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 11:54 am

I'm so busy with school nowadays, but I'm sure looking out for new figurines to get! I actually have quite some additions since last time. First of all, the Papo Arctic hare I forgot to photograph earlier:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Papo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Arctic Hare

And I was finally able to get this golden boy <3

Papo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Fennec Fox

And I got this gorgeous bird second hand somewhere near my house:

Papo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Atlantic Puffin

I got this Hominide figurine second hand as well. I got it at my local Schleich/Papo shop (they sell second hand toys as well). I got a different Hominide figurine from the same series when I visited the shop earlier! I still don't know what brand they're from.

Unknown Hominide figurine

Unknown Hominide figurine I got earlier and already showed here

And I got this tiny treasure from my favourite thrift store:

K&M International North American Forest Bulk Bobcat

And I got these two cheap Schleich knock-offs from the Action store:

Schleich [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Spotted Hyena KNOCK-OFF

Schleich [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Gray Wolf KNOCK-OFF

Those are earlier additions, I still have to sort my recent photographs. So stay tuned, more to follow Smile

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 12:03 pm

Congratulations Julie, wonderful additions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 12:23 pm

widukind wrote:
Congratulations Julie, wonderful additions :)

Thank you, Andreas! cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 7:05 pm

Good that you find some free time to keep collecting and sharing your additions with us. Very Happy
The bobcat is surely a very interesting addition. Willy's picture on TAI is quite dark, when you have time please add yours to the page once the painting is much clearer on your figure. Looking forrward to check your further additions. bounce

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 4:43 am

Great and interesting news cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 4:58 am

Nice additions Julie Very Happy

The two human beings are interesting, I guess a series must exists.

By the way, I think those dogs are Italieri

Unknown yet very interesting group of wild dogs/dingoes/wolves[/sub]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 2:42 pm

Thank you, Roger, Susanne and Christophe! cheers

Roger wrote:
The bobcat is surely a very interesting addition. Willy's picture on TAI is quite dark, when you have time please add yours to the page once the painting is much clearer on your figure.

Done Very Happy

Kikimalou wrote:
The two human beings are interesting, I guess a series must exists.

Yes they are! I haven't had time to check on them, but I'll sure let STS know if I find anything about them. Of course I'm hoping on some animals from the same series Smile

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 3:51 pm

As I told you earlier, I have quite some additions to show. I really hope I'm not forgetting any, because I kind of lost track of what's new since last time D:

First of all, I got this unknown/unmarked (solid) armadillo figurine from a friend:

Unknown/unmarked Armadillo

Karin got me this Bullyland Disney otter (Finding Dory) she got from the Action (shop):

Bullyland Disney Finding Dory otter

And in the weekend of 11-12 November, I visited Karin and Tijn again <3 We had such a great weekend, thanks again!!!! We went to a lovely toy shop in Groningen, where I bought these:

CollectA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Mammoth Calf

Papo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ocelot

Papo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Napoleonic Soldier (for my father)

K&M Basilisk (from bouncy ball)

We visited some thrift stores around Groningen after visiting the city. I found these figurines:

PEC Leopard/Jaguar ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Hong Kong Kangaroo

Unknown Lion

I still have various additions, mostly from a flea market and Marktplaats (Dutch auction site). I haven't found time to photograph them, but I hope I'll be able to do that next week.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 4:21 pm

WOW ! I wished I could have been with you and Karin out shopping bounce Applause bounce Laughing

Again you have some marvellous additions , - for instance that basilisk ! The unknown lion is really neat cat Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 4:30 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW ! I wished I could have been with you and Karin out shopping bounce Applause bounce Laughing

Again you have some marvellous additions , - for instance that basilisk ! The unknown lion is really neat cat Very Happy

Thank you, Susanne Very Happy Wouldn't it be great to do a big shopping day, inviting all STS over? cheers

I really fell in love with the tiny bouncy ball figurines drunken

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:19 pm

Tell Napoleon's friend, that last time I stepped on an asparagus pizza, I went direct to the hospital! affraid bom ... seriously, it is worse than a banana. pale
Thanks for entering the bobcat on TAI. When possible... and it is a jaguar... the PEC is missing there.
I love the armadillo, I wished it was mine. tongue

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 4:12 am

Roger wrote:
Tell Napoleon's friend, that last time I stepped on an asparagus pizza, I went direct to the hospital! affraid bom ... seriously, it is worse than a banana. pale
Thanks for entering the bobcat on TAI. When possible... and it is a jaguar... the PEC is missing there.
I love the armadillo, I wished it was mine. tongue

As long as they don't add bananas to pizzas, that would be worse than pineapple silent pale

And the PEC jaguar is on TAi now as well! cheers

I'll keep an eye out for a second armadillo, Roger Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 6:18 am

Tarunyada wrote:

Hi folks! Due to all the mess with the Photobucket photos lately, I decided to create a new topic. Here you can find all my latest additions.
I have photographs of most individual pictures, so don't mind to ask about any detailled pics; it won't be a problem at all! Thanks for checking out my topic!

Various, including Safari Ltd Vanishing Wild howling Arctic wolf <3

Going to organize all further additions now, stay tuned!!! I have individual pictures of most of them, so please let me know if you want any detailled pics! It would be no problem (:

What brand is that spotted seal? And is there a specie name?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 7:17 am

widukind wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Hi folks! Due to all the mess with the Photobucket photos lately, I decided to create a new topic. Here you can find all my latest additions.
I have photographs of most individual pictures, so don't mind to ask about any detailled pics; it won't be a problem at all! Thanks for checking out my topic!

Going to organize all further additions now, stay tuned!!! I have individual pictures of most of them, so please let me know if you want any detailled pics! It would be no problem (:

Nope, it is a repaint made by me. Just a strange looking seal. No specie, sorry XD

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 7:50 am

NightLioness wrote:
widukind wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Nope, it is a repaint made by me. Just a strange looking seal. No specie, sorry XD

Thank you :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 7:51 am

Congratulations Julie, phantastic additions again. I especially like the basilisk from the ball. A another interesting ball serie :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 12:49 pm

[quote="Tarunyada"]And the PEC jaguar is on TAi now as well! cheers

/quote]

Pizza and fruit is not for me either. Laughing
Now I checked again your cat and it seems the PEC mould is closer to the Play Visions snow leopard figure than to the jaguar. Check here! It may also mean that there is a PEC figure based in that PV jaguar. Laughing PEC is really very peculiar. Wink

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 3:09 pm

NightLioness wrote:
widukind wrote:

Thanks for clarifying to Andreas, Karin! cheers

widukind wrote:
Congratulations Julie, phantastic additions again. I especially like the basilisk from the ball. A another interesting ball serie :)

Thanks, Andreas! Yes, those bouncy ball figurines are amazing! I can't stop looking for them, now that I know their secret xD

Roger wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Now I checked again your cat and it seems the PEC mould is closer to the Play Visions snow leopard figure than to the jaguar. Check here! It may also mean that there is a PEC figure based in that PV jaguar. Laughing PEC is really very peculiar. Wink

Oh gosh, now I'm confused again Laughing But checking out those PV wild cats, I noticed the PEC one looks even closer to the PV clouded leopard. Although quite pourly painted, the spots could represent those of a clouded leopard. It would make more sence than a yellow snow leopard (especially if you think about how to acquire yellow-coloured snow Laughing )!

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 4:08 pm

And here are a few more of the loads of additions I still have to show you Smile

I got this cute fellow from a Dutch auction site, thanks to the watchful eyes of Karin:

K&M International Red Panda Cub (Large Solid series)

I got this two puzzle animal figurines (probably 4D Fame Master) on discount:

4D Fame Master Chipmunk

4D Fame Master Hedgehog

Look at its face <3

And I got these two quite unexpectedly as a gift (they were on my wishlist for a long time):

Safari Ltd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Coyote

Safari Ltd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Coyote Pup

Still more to share!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 4:15 pm

Great new additions! I love the Safari coyote and I also have it in my collection! Very Happy

Tarunyada wrote:
Roger wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Oh gosh, now I'm confused again Laughing But checking out those PV wild cats, I noticed the PEC one looks even closer to the PV clouded leopard. Although quite pourly painted, the spots could represent those of a clouded leopard. It would make more sence than a yellow snow leopard (especially if you think about how to acquire yellow-coloured snow Laughing )!

:lol!:That's quite confuse indeed but I think you've found it. What if I change it to a clouded leopard? Idea

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 28.02.2020]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next