Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zachary's General Additions

Go down 
+2
Roger
Zachary
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zachary

Zachary

Country/State : Zambia

Zachary's General Additions  Empty
PostSubject: Zachary's General Additions    Zachary's General Additions  EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 3:04 pm

Hello guys Happy New year  cheers

I got my first new arrivals of the year which is a farm pack  Very Happy here they are:

A sheep, goat,2 horses,cow,donkey and dog
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's General Additions    Zachary's General Additions  EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 7:54 pm

Great way to start the year. It is not easy to see the figures from this angle. Do you know the brand or any information about it? Have a happy new year! :)

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's General Additions    Zachary's General Additions  EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 1:15 pm

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's General Additions    Zachary's General Additions  EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 2:10 pm

Thank you widukind!  Smile

Thank you and Sorry for the bad angle Roger 
The pack was marked Reggie's but the figures are unmarked so I 
Guess they are made my a brand called Reggie's  scratch
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's General Additions    Zachary's General Additions  EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 9:45 pm

Interesting, never heard of this brand before. The way they are marked is very unusual. I was told that there is a set with the same figures in smaller scale and solide.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's General Additions    Zachary's General Additions  EmptyWed Jan 03, 2024 7:59 am

Congratulations Zachary 😊
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's General Additions    Zachary's General Additions  EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 2:59 pm

Thank you kikimalou

Roger this brand is common in a local toy shop in my area but it's new for late this year I'm sure and it would be interesting to see miniature versions of these animals

I got some new toys from my friend though most of them are duplicates I got 2 new elephants and a new which aren't duplicates

Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's General Additions    Zachary's General Additions  EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 3:12 pm

And these too
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's General Additions    Zachary's General Additions  EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 8:24 pm

Zachary wrote:
Thank you kikimalou

Roger this brand is common in a local toy shop in my area but it's new for late this year I'm sure and it would be interesting to see miniature versions of these animals

I got some new toys from my friend though most of them are duplicates I got 2 new elephants and a new which aren't duplicates

Congratulations for your new models Zachary! That was very nice of your friend:)

And how wonderful to see so many beautiful antelope models - I can spot some Roan and some Sable there!
And a waterbuck, scimitar horned oryx, gnu and kudu!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's General Additions    Zachary's General Additions  EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 10:51 pm

I like the 3rd giraffe. :)

sunny wrote:

Congratulations for your new models Zachary! That was very nice of your friend:)

And how wonderful to see so many beautiful antelope models - I can spot some Roan and some Sable there!
And a waterbuck, scimitar horned oryx, gnu and kudu!

It could be a roan since they're quite similar but it is a sable female. I hope someday a big brand makes a roan antelope, a good species for Papo in my opinion since they tend to make antelopes in a large size.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's General Additions    Zachary's General Additions  EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 11:58 am

Nice newcomers :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's General Additions    Zachary's General Additions  EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 9:08 am

Thank you everyone! sorry I'm a bit late to reply
My latest new arrivals this year are a rubber rhino and a dinosaur (I need help with the species) which I think is a ripoff of a big company?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's General Additions    Zachary's General Additions  EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 10:54 am

I'm not sure, maybe it is a Kentrosaurus. Maybe someone more versed about dinos can help you meanwhile.

Brandubh94

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's General Additions    Zachary's General Additions  EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 12:36 pm

Happy new year to you too Zachary- nothing better than starting off the new year with some additions to the collection! :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's General Additions    Zachary's General Additions  EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 4:26 pm

Happy new year too. I especially like the rhino

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's General Additions    Zachary's General Additions  EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 6:57 pm

Congratulation Very Happy Your dinosaur is a Safari Ltd Miragaia knock off Wink
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's General Additions    Zachary's General Additions  EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 9:05 pm

Thank you for the support and help everyone I appreciate it I got some new arrivals which included another collectA mini tube of horses

And also some cats
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's General Additions    Zachary's General Additions  EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 9:28 pm

Congratulations for your new models. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's General Additions    Zachary's General Additions  EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 6:04 am

Congratulation 🤗
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's General Additions    Zachary's General Additions  EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 6:29 pm

Congrats , nice additions

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's General Additions    Zachary's General Additions  Empty

Back to top Go down

Zachary's General Additions
Page 1 of 1