Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Breyer animals in my zoo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The Breyer animals in my zoo Empty
PostSubject: The Breyer animals in my zoo   The Breyer animals in my zoo EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 5:41 pm

My first Breyer. The pocket aquarium Azure damselfish

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: The Breyer animals in my zoo   The Breyer animals in my zoo EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 5:57 pm

These pocket figures are a great way to get Breyer represented for those of us who have no use for ad nauseum horse (or farm in general) figures. Unfortunately for me, there were no crustaceans in their marine set...
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Breyer animals in my zoo   The Breyer animals in my zoo EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 6:27 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
These pocket figures are a great way to get Breyer represented for those of us who have no use for ad nauseum horse (or farm in general) figures. Unfortunately for me, there were no crustaceans in their marine set...

Yes, thats true. And i hope for more in the future, so why not crustaceans too :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Breyer animals in my zoo   The Breyer animals in my zoo EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 7:26 pm

newcomers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Breyer animals in my zoo   The Breyer animals in my zoo EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 8:04 pm

These must be from the Deluxe Hospital set once all horses in this topic look sick to me. Laughing
OK, a horsefish makes sense.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Breyer animals in my zoo   The Breyer animals in my zoo EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 9:48 pm

Roger wrote:
These must be from the Deluxe Hospital set once all horses in this topic look sick to me. Laughing
OK, a horsefish makes sense.

Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Breyer animals in my zoo   The Breyer animals in my zoo EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 10:24 pm

I never knew Breyer made these little beauties, wow! cheers sunny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Breyer animals in my zoo   The Breyer animals in my zoo EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 8:26 am

Bonnie wrote:
I never knew Breyer made these little beauties, wow! cheers sunny Very Happy

Thank you, that was the first interesting Breyer figures for me.

Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Breyer animals in my zoo   The Breyer animals in my zoo EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 1:41 pm

I had no idea, either! I didn't know Breyer made non-horses besides their standard traditional wildlife examples and their companion animal line. Had to look this up! Very cool, thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Breyer animals in my zoo   The Breyer animals in my zoo Empty

Back to top Go down

The Breyer animals in my zoo
Page 1 of 1