Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Humpback Whale - Kaiyodo - Sofubi Toy Box 013

Go down 
+2
widukind
MajesticHumpback
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MajesticHumpback

MajesticHumpback

Country/State : USA, California

whale - Humpback Whale - Kaiyodo - Sofubi Toy Box 013 Empty
PostSubject: Humpback Whale - Kaiyodo - Sofubi Toy Box 013   whale - Humpback Whale - Kaiyodo - Sofubi Toy Box 013 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 1:53 am

The Sofubi Toy Box Humpback Whale by Kaiyodo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Video:

Last edited by MajesticHumpback on Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Humpback Whale - Kaiyodo - Sofubi Toy Box 013   whale - Humpback Whale - Kaiyodo - Sofubi Toy Box 013 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 2:15 am

Warm welcome here :)

And what a phantastic start with these nice pics of a beautieful whale :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Humpback Whale - Kaiyodo - Sofubi Toy Box 013   whale - Humpback Whale - Kaiyodo - Sofubi Toy Box 013 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 2:20 am

Thank you for sharing Very Happy

I have mixed feelings with this one, I like very much the Kaiyodo sculpt and painting quality but I'm too old (from the Preplaymobil world Wink ) to appreciate action figures. The comparison pic with the CollectA model is really eloquent for me.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Humpback Whale - Kaiyodo - Sofubi Toy Box 013   whale - Humpback Whale - Kaiyodo - Sofubi Toy Box 013 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 5:10 am

Welcome here, Majestic cheers

Thankyou for the great pictures. This is a wonderful presentation of a model full of great detail Very Happy Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Humpback Whale - Kaiyodo - Sofubi Toy Box 013   whale - Humpback Whale - Kaiyodo - Sofubi Toy Box 013 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 10:04 am

Welcome on forum! Humpback whales are really majestic animals. Interesting that you present yourself with that particular figure, mainly, considering your username. I really find also it a very interesting sculpt, so nice that I wished it was not articulated. It allows different ways of showing it but surely it gives a somewhat robotic appearance to something that could look more organic. It is a fabulous piece, nonetheless. :)

MajesticHumpback

Country/State : USA, California

PostSubject: Re: Humpback Whale - Kaiyodo - Sofubi Toy Box 013   whale - Humpback Whale - Kaiyodo - Sofubi Toy Box 013 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 2:49 am

widukind wrote:
Warm welcome here :)

And what a phantastic start with these nice pics of a beautieful whale :)

SUSANNE wrote:
Welcome here, Majestic cheers

Thankyou for the great pictures.  This is a wonderful presentation of a model full of great detail Very Happy Applause

Kikimalou wrote:
Thank you for sharing Very Happy

I have mixed feelings with this one, I like very much the Kaiyodo sculpt and painting quality but I'm too old (from the Preplaymobil world Wink ) to appreciate action figures. The comparison pic with the CollectA model is really eloquent for me.

Roger wrote:
Welcome on forum! Humpback whales are really majestic animals. Interesting that you present yourself with that particular figure, mainly, considering your username. I really find also it a very interesting sculpt, so nice that I wished it was not articulated. It allows different ways of showing it but surely it gives a somewhat robotic appearance to something that could look more organic. It is a fabulous piece, nonetheless. :)

Thanks everyone!

Last edited by MajesticHumpback on Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Humpback Whale - Kaiyodo - Sofubi Toy Box 013   whale - Humpback Whale - Kaiyodo - Sofubi Toy Box 013 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 10:09 am

I love this Humpback Whale:)
It looks really good, especially the rostrum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humpback Whale - Kaiyodo - Sofubi Toy Box 013   whale - Humpback Whale - Kaiyodo - Sofubi Toy Box 013 Empty

Back to top Go down

Humpback Whale - Kaiyodo - Sofubi Toy Box 013
Page 1 of 1