Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Megaptera's Collection

Go down 
+30
RtasVadumee
Advicot
spacelab
Steve170
MartinH
Saarlooswolfhound
Caspian
Caracal
1claire
Megaptera
Tarunyada
Pardofelis
Roger
widukind
Jolly Reaper
Rakel
sauroid
EmmaMary
Wilorvise
75senta75
barracudacat
Kikimalou
Anne from Norway
lucky luke
landrover
CWGross
bmathison1972
SUSANNE
Bloodrayne
Taos
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 8:05 am

Thank you, Roger:)
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 5:48 am

My newcomer, the Papo Angora Rabbit:)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 6:48 am

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 8:58 am

I LOVE that rabbit cheers Applause I love you

Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 11:34 pm

Thanks to a friend, I've got now the Science and nature Kakariki and the Safari Clouded Leopard:

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 6:19 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 8:58 am

Very nice figurines, congratulations Smile I really need to get that clouded leopard; it's such a great figurine of a gorgeous creature!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 3:03 am

Thanks a lot. I am really happy with these newcomers.
Back to top Go down
Jolly Reaper

Jolly Reaper

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 4:06 pm

Megaptera wrote:
My newcomers, the Safari Long-eared Owl and the Leadbeater's Possum from Science and Nature:

Hi! Your additions are great!
Can you tell me please what is the brand of this dolphin? Thank you!

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 8:14 am

Jolly Reaper wrote:
Megaptera wrote:
My newcomers, the Safari Long-eared Owl and the Leadbeater's Possum from Science and Nature:

Hi! Your additions are great!
Can you tell me please what is the brand of this dolphin? Thank you!

Hi, this is the Hourglass Dolphin from Play visions.
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 10:51 am

Oh, I tough that it was the Safari's Dolphin Toob hourglass dolphin. So there are more hourglass dolphin figures, is the Play Visions bigger than Safari's?

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 10:52 am

Pardofelis wrote:
Oh, I tough that it was the Safari's Dolphin Toob hourglass dolphin. So there are more hourglass dolphin figures, is the Play Visions bigger than Safari's?

Play Visions figures are mostly TOOB-sized. They had some series of larger figures but the bulk of their figures, and all the real gems, are small/TOOB-sized.

EDIT: compared to the Safari owl, that particular figure is much larger than a TOOB-sized figure!
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 10:56 am

Thanks! Then I think I will put my hands on this Play Visions dolphin (I rejected the Safari dolphin toob because of the size of figures despite being all my most dreamed species Very Happy)

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 11:13 am

Pardofelis wrote:
Thanks! Then I think I will put my hands on this Play Visions dolphin (I rejected the Safari dolphin toob because of the size of figures despite being all my most dreamed species Very Happy)

When I tackle cetaceans, I will do 'standard-sized' whales and TOOB-sized dolphins, that way they are more realistic next to one another LOL
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 11:16 am

Yes, the problem is having already some standard-sized dolphins whose species are not made in toob-size, so I don't want the new toobs side by side to my Safari vaquita and Collecta ganges river dolphin an pacific white-sided Very Happy Really the whales should be much bigger in comparison, but... let's imagine that all whales are calves hahahah

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 11:33 am

Pardofelis wrote:
Yes, the problem is having already some standard-sized dolphins whose species are not made in toob-size, so I don't want the new toobs side by side to my Safari vaquita and Collecta ganges river dolphin an pacific white-sided Very Happy Really the whales should be much bigger in comparison, but... let's imagine that all whales are calves hahahah

yeah there are no perfect scenarios. I will stick with a Safari standard vaquita and a CollectA standard Ganges for now :). I have a Hector's dolphin but luckily it is TOOB-sized too, and there are TOOB-sized Amazon river dolphins.

P.S. I am also doing this for space considerations. :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 11:51 am

Pardofelis wrote:

Play Visions have at least two houglass dolphins. The tube sized one and a larger figure that you can see here! I don't know its exact size but it is probably slightly larger than the standard dolphin figures. I think also that it is hollow and really hard to find.

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 12:49 am

My one is the larger Hourglass Dolphin. Maybe can show a comparison between the Safari Toob one and the Play visions Dolphin.
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 12:59 am

Here is a good comparison:

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 12:21 pm

A very good comparison picture indeed! Thanks! Very Happy

Jolly Reaper

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 2:48 pm

Megaptera wrote:
Here is a good comparison:

Wow! Great dolphin! Applause
I guess that it's rather difficult to find now Rolling Eyes

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 7:54 pm

Yes, it's an old retired model.
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 9:06 pm

My newcomers: the Play visions Sally Lightfoot Crab and the Safari Western Sumatran Rhinoceros:

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 5:37 am

Great additions :)

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 6:50 am

Thank you :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Megaptera's Collection
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next