Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)

Go down 
+2
Roger
widukind
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

14332 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   14332 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 5:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Schleich: MUSK OX [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   14332 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 7:43 pm

Great :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   14332 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 1:22 am

You put your muskox with all these tigers? Was it to save the creature from the Arctic wolves? affraid It is a good idea to use the chance that now older Schleich are not so expensive and get their best figures. Muskox is surely among them and I'd recommend you some more. :)

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   14332 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 4:14 pm

Andreas and Roger, thank you!
I always wanted excellent models in my collection and Schleich retired animals are one of the most favourite figures! Looking forward for getting more... Smile
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   14332 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 8:43 pm

Valeriia Titenko wrote:
My first one was (with her my entire collection began) the lying tigress and she is my favourite model ever.
Strange enough, but my first model ever was tigress as well - the retired Schleich one. It was 2005, when I first saw Schleich figurines in a shop in Berlin Zoo. I could spend money only on one model that time, wanted to buy a moose or a deer, but ended up with that tigress :) And I still love it!

Valeriia Titenko wrote:
I am not sure with Mojo Fun quality. Few years ago I had a Gaur bull and I was disappointed with that kind of quality (it looks like a cheap material was used), but the sculpture is really nice. This lion is an interesting model, but I'm not sure that I would buy him myself. There is no Mojo Fun figures in Ukraine, so I can't soberly estimate their quality and my personal likes/ dislikes.
Quality of Mojo figures seems to vary from model to model. I've got the lion, and it's really good.
Don't they sell Mojo on MPV?

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   14332 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 9:21 pm

Kiryuha wrote:

Strange enough, but my first model ever was tigress as well - the retired Schleich one. It was 2005, when I first saw Schleich figurines in a shop in Berlin Zoo. I could spend money only on one model that time, wanted to buy a moose or a deer, but ended up with that tigress :)  And I still love it!

Quality of Mojo figures seems to vary from model to model. I've got the lion, and it's really good.
Don't they sell Mojo on MPV?

I saw retired Schleich models before, a long time ago, but my collection in all that meaning began with a lying tigress. Smile

They send, maybe soon I will have these models, too - the lion and a lioness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   14332 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 9:23 pm

Schleich: JAGUAR [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

PAPO (from left to right): YOUNG LION ON ITS BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & 'PLAYING [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   14332 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 8:19 am

Nice additions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   14332 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 12:11 pm

More great felines, Valeriia! Very Happy

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   14332 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 1:03 pm

Oh, that Schleich Jaguar is one of my all-time favorites among all the animal replicas.

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   14332 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 1:59 pm

Thank you, guys! Mine, too, Kirill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   14332 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2