Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I got it ! The wonderful Invicta Lambeosaurus

Go down 
+2
A.R.Garcia
costicuba
6 posters
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

I got it ! The wonderful Invicta Lambeosaurus  Empty
PostSubject: I got it ! The wonderful Invicta Lambeosaurus    I got it ! The wonderful Invicta Lambeosaurus  EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 2:37 am

Yeahh cheers
I was very lucky to win this gorgeous model on Ebay and I`m so happy to have it now cheers

It is the last Invicta model for British museum and it was produced for a very short time,
and for that reason , now is very rare model.
If I`m not wrong it is the only model , which comes only with unpainted version.

Also I think, it is the best Invicta model... so accurate, with great , dynamic pose and wonderful details.

I got it not expensive and the reason of that, was the condition...
The tail was almost broken. This is a photo from the seller on Ebay :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

..maybe a child , tried to eat it Laughing ...I don`t know...
But I tried to save this guy and I have repaired the tail, using plastic pieces, which I glued on the broken part.
Then I painted the place .... It is not perfect, but at least it is strong now :)

So, let me show you my lovely , saved Invicta Lambeo Very Happy :

I love these infos on every Invicta model :

Let`s see some comparison photos.
First , with very well known dino, Papo Parasaurolophus :

Then, with a model which I got not a long time ago and which I love a lot , the Favorite Fukuisaurus :

and just for fun, with one brand new and lovely model - Schleich Psittacosaurus :

Thank`s for watching sunny

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: I got it ! The wonderful Invicta Lambeosaurus    I got it ! The wonderful Invicta Lambeosaurus  EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 3:33 am

Nice photos again. Congratulations on finding it and saving its tail. Smile It is really beautiful. I like its wrinkled texture and sense of motion- it looks like a grazing bird with its neck and head held like that. Maybe this version could be considered "all skin and bones" but it carries itself elegantly.

I was fortunate to get a group of some Invictas in great condition for a great price. Beyond those ones it could be much trickier to find new additions. Of course this one is my most wanted, as a nice contrast to my homemade, stiffer and chunkier interpretation. I think you may be right that you now have the best one of the series.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: I got it ! The wonderful Invicta Lambeosaurus    I got it ! The wonderful Invicta Lambeosaurus  EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 5:54 am

I love this dinosaur, Invicta made an excellent model and I'm very happy to have one on my shelves. This oldies is still one of my favorite Ornithopod model, it is the same for the Invicta Baryonyx.

It isn't the only one with no painted version, it is the same for the Troodon.

I'm happy you have and save it. Thank you for the walkaround Kosta Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: I got it ! The wonderful Invicta Lambeosaurus    I got it ! The wonderful Invicta Lambeosaurus  EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 8:22 am

A very nice figurine :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: I got it ! The wonderful Invicta Lambeosaurus    I got it ! The wonderful Invicta Lambeosaurus  EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 9:09 am

Lucky Lambeosaurus, which came to Kosta's home  !!! cheers
And lucky Kosta who got this wonderful model  bounce
And lucky us, who got the chance to see this great walkaround  cheers  Applause

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: I got it ! The wonderful Invicta Lambeosaurus    I got it ! The wonderful Invicta Lambeosaurus  EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 12:53 am

Thank you dear friends Andy, Kiki, Andreas and Susanne :)
Yes, I`m very happy with this model and now, with your comments, even more happy sunny

Kikimalou wrote:
I love this dinosaur, Invicta made an excellent model and I'm very happy to have one on my shelves. This oldies is still one of my favorite Ornithopod model, it is the same for the Invicta Baryonyx.

It isn't the only one with no painted version, it is the same for the Troodon.

I'm happy you have and save it. Thank you for the walkaround Kosta Very Happy

Yes Kiki, I know your model from TAI very well Very Happy
I fell in love with it ..and I was watching it many times ...and I was dreaming to get one too Laughing

Thank you also for the info about the unpainted Troodon Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: I got it ! The wonderful Invicta Lambeosaurus    I got it ! The wonderful Invicta Lambeosaurus  EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 1:22 am

Eating a lambeosaurus? Kids do have always good ideas, it is always a problem for me to think in something different to eat. Laughing , I also love that figure, because of the pose and the delicate style, it makes me think of kangaroos grazing although I know the comparison is a little forced. By the way, on picture below, I think you can find the child that tried to eat your lambeo's tail. Wink affraid
Very good comparisons, especially with the wonderful fukuisaurus and it is always a joy to know that you feel happy because you've found a figure you always dreamed with. Wink

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: I got it ! The wonderful Invicta Lambeosaurus    I got it ! The wonderful Invicta Lambeosaurus  EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 1:49 am

Haha Laughing
Thank you Roger Very Happy
So, this is the little rascal ... Mad lol!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: I got it ! The wonderful Invicta Lambeosaurus    I got it ! The wonderful Invicta Lambeosaurus  EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 7:20 am

costicuba wrote:

Yes Kiki, I know your model from TAI very well Very Happy
I fell in love with it ..and I was watching it many times ...and I was dreaming to get one too Laughing

Thank you also for the info about the unpainted Troodon Very Happy

You have beautiful dreams Kosta and excellent taste too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got it ! The wonderful Invicta Lambeosaurus    I got it ! The wonderful Invicta Lambeosaurus  Empty

Back to top Go down

I got it ! The wonderful Invicta Lambeosaurus
Page 1 of 1