Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou

Go down 
+4
Bonnie
Roger
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou Empty
PostSubject: Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou   Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 8:32 pm

After the Corythosaurus, it’s time for me ( I know I’m late) to show you another helmeted wonder made by PNSO for Christmas 2020: Audrey the Lambeosaurus.

This beautiful creature lived in North America during the late Cretaceous. Lambeosaurus was like other hadrosaurids, and could move on both two legs and all fours, as shown by footprints of related animals. It had a long tail stiffened by ossified tendons that prevented it from drooping. The hands had four fingers, lacking the innermost finger of the generalized five-fingered tetrapod hand, while the second, third, and fourth fingers were bunched together and bore hooves, suggesting the animal could have used the hands for support. The fifth finger was free and could be used to manipulate objects. Each foot had only the three central toes. (Thanks wikipedia)

And now what better than dancing with the wonderful Audrey ?  cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Audrey is 1/30 by the way Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou   Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 8:50 pm

Adorable Audrey cheers

Audrey's twin sister says hello from the top of my piano Very Happy
I look at her many times a day, and she ( together with her friend Zewail ) make me happy each and every time Wink

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou   Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 9:16 pm

PNSO is surely an unusual but amazing brand, their designs are never boring. It is the first time I see a dino with a reticulated pattern like a giraffe, striped legs like an okapi and most fantastic, a weathercock on its head. Laughing
I really love the model and it is a bonus when you present it with your perfect pictures. I tell often this is not my favorite group of dinos but those that PNSO have made are all very tempting.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou   Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:04 pm

As usual, such wonderfully clear photos to show this stunning model- your PNSO walkarounds really are beautiful! cheers cheers
Every detail on this model is wonderful, and the pose is so dynamic, PNSO really bring their dinosaurs to life, and with your amazing photos, it makes it even more realistic!! affraid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou   Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 3:30 am

Again you did your best Christophe! Applause cheers Many thanks for sharing this magnificent beauty.

I wish I had more space...

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou   Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 7:22 am

I wish I had more space too, poor Donny and Kiki Crying or Very sad Laughing
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou   Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 8:35 am

Much better than major brands figures.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou   Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 8:44 am

A great model! Thank you for the walk around Very Happy
I like the giraffe-inspired pattern a lot. At least, I think that could be the inspiration here? Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou   Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:38 am

Kikimalou wrote:
I wish I had more space too, poor Donny and Kiki Crying or Very sad  Laughing

Yes, very poor us...

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou   Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 7:36 am

Thank you Andreas and Anna cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou   Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 11:09 am

donny ong wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
I wish I had more space too, poor Donny and Kiki Crying or Very sad  Laughing

Yes, very poor us...

lol! lol! Wink

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou   Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 11:49 pm

This Lambeo is just an awesome model.
First I love the sculpt on it.
The anatomy is catched masterly, with wonderful proportions , together with amazingly sculpted skin details.
The pose is so lifelike and every muscle corresponding perfectly. I love how the muscles on the neck is made with it`s position.
And then the colours... so striking and so realisticly looking.
The choice of pattern is wonderful.
This is one of my favorite PNSO models so far.
Thank you very much for the great walkaround Kiki cheers Applause

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou   Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 6:14 am

Thank you Kosta, PNSO called her Audrey but they better should named her Grace sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou   Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou Empty

Back to top Go down

Audrey the PNSO Lambeosaurus walkaround by Kikimalou
Page 1 of 1