Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gab

PostSubject: The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant   Sat May 22, 2010 9:19 am

Hello fellas, my silent it is not silent, they are a lot of over time hours shift.
I wish to keep them as least for few more months.
Willy i am sure Helen missed you a lot.
i find some time and shoot the new Safari Ltd Indian Cow Elephant.[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down
Gab

PostSubject: More Pictures   Sat May 22, 2010 9:30 am

[More pictures from this great Masterpiece and a surprise from Noah s Pal[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant   Sat May 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Wow Gab!
Very good shots you made here. cheers
I just love the ones with the Asian elephant, they look quit rel, and the one with the Malayan tapir too! Great!!!

You think Helen misses me?
More as a toothpain i think, haha. Wink

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant   Sat May 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Amazing pictures !

The elephant looks very real in the second picture.
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant   Sat May 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Amazing pictures, thanks for sharing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Yurumi

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant   Sun May 23, 2010 11:57 am

Wow, great pictures!!! They look absolute like in real!!! :) :) :) Congratulations.
BG
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant   Wed May 26, 2010 7:50 pm

Beautiful pictures. I agree that the second one looks real. Great job. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant   Wed May 26, 2010 9:19 pm

Very fine pics gab and very nice elephant too I love you
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant   Thu May 27, 2010 8:52 am

Fabulous and beautiful pictures Gab!!!
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant   Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Gab, I love those photos, you are getting better and better everytime I see pictures from you. congrats on both the photos and the beautiful elephant.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: baltimore zoo   Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:09 am

I REALLY LIKE THE NEW WILDLIFE WONDERS ASIAN ELEPHANT! HOWEVER, I WISH THEY WOULD HAVE MADE BOTH THE AFRICAN AND NEW ASIAN JUST A LITTLE LARGER. ALSO MORE IMPORTANTLY, I WISH THEY WOULD MAKE A BULL AFRICAN AND ASIAN(ONLY ADULT ASIAN ELEPHANTS GET EXTERNAL TUSK)!
THE WW'S ORANG LOOKS VERY COOL AS WELL! THE "ALL FOURS" POSITION IS VERY CREATIVE! I JUST WISH THE HIPPO AND RHINO WERE BIGGER(PROPORTIONALLY) TO THE THER ANIMALS(EX: ZEBRAS TOO BIG, GIRAFFE NOT TALL ENOUGH). I REALLY HOPE THEY CONTINUE WITH THE LINE!
SINCE THERE ARE ONLY 14 ANIMALS IN THE WILDLIFE WONDERS SERIES, IF YOU WANT TO AD A REPTILE...TRY THE SAFARI LTD SALTWATER CROCODILE!
THE CROC'S ABOUT 11 AND 1/2 INCHES LONG(DESCENT SCALE/PROPORTION) AND IT GOES NICELY WITH THE REST!
ALSO IT WOULD BE EASY FOR THEM TO MAKE A SPOTTED JAG(SINCE THEY MADE THE MELANISTIC), SINCE THEY ALREADY HAVE THE MOLD!
BY THE WAY, G, I LIKE THE ELEPHANT RIVER PHOTOS. WOULD LIKE TO SEE WITH A LITTLE MORE(LIGHTY COVERED) MUD COVER ON THE WHOLE ELEPHANT SO IT DOESN'T LOOK SO GRAY(MORE BROWNISH ETC.).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant   

Back to top Go down

The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1