Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant

Go down 
+6
aandmkw
Yurumi
Ana
Rio
WILLYBACOMAN
Gab
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Gab

The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant Empty
PostSubject: The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant   The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:19 am

Hello fellas, my silent it is not silent, they are a lot of over time hours shift.
I wish to keep them as least for few more months.
Willy i am sure Helen missed you a lot.
i find some time and shoot the new Safari Ltd Indian Cow Elephant.[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
Gab

PostSubject: More Pictures   The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:30 am

[More pictures from this great Masterpiece and a surprise from Noah s Pal[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant   The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Wow Gab!
Very good shots you made here. cheers
I just love the ones with the Asian elephant, they look quit rel, and the one with the Malayan tapir too! Great!!!

You think Helen misses me?
More as a toothpain i think, haha. Wink

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant   The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Amazing pictures !

The elephant looks very real in the second picture.
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant   The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Amazing pictures, thanks for sharing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Yurumi

Yurumi

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant   The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:57 am

Wow, great pictures!!! They look absolute like in real!!! :) :) :) Congratulations.
BG
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant   The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:50 pm

Beautiful pictures. I agree that the second one looks real. Great job. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant   The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:19 pm

Very fine pics gab and very nice elephant too I love you
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant   The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:52 am

Fabulous and beautiful pictures Gab!!!
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant   The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Gab, I love those photos, you are getting better and better everytime I see pictures from you. congrats on both the photos and the beautiful elephant.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: baltimore zoo   The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:09 am

I REALLY LIKE THE NEW WILDLIFE WONDERS ASIAN ELEPHANT! HOWEVER, I WISH THEY WOULD HAVE MADE BOTH THE AFRICAN AND NEW ASIAN JUST A LITTLE LARGER. ALSO MORE IMPORTANTLY, I WISH THEY WOULD MAKE A BULL AFRICAN AND ASIAN(ONLY ADULT ASIAN ELEPHANTS GET EXTERNAL TUSK)!
THE WW'S ORANG LOOKS VERY COOL AS WELL! THE "ALL FOURS" POSITION IS VERY CREATIVE! I JUST WISH THE HIPPO AND RHINO WERE BIGGER(PROPORTIONALLY) TO THE THER ANIMALS(EX: ZEBRAS TOO BIG, GIRAFFE NOT TALL ENOUGH). I REALLY HOPE THEY CONTINUE WITH THE LINE!
SINCE THERE ARE ONLY 14 ANIMALS IN THE WILDLIFE WONDERS SERIES, IF YOU WANT TO AD A REPTILE...TRY THE SAFARI LTD SALTWATER CROCODILE!
THE CROC'S ABOUT 11 AND 1/2 INCHES LONG(DESCENT SCALE/PROPORTION) AND IT GOES NICELY WITH THE REST!
ALSO IT WOULD BE EASY FOR THEM TO MAKE A SPOTTED JAG(SINCE THEY MADE THE MELANISTIC), SINCE THEY ALREADY HAVE THE MOLD!
BY THE WAY, G, I LIKE THE ELEPHANT RIVER PHOTOS. WOULD LIKE TO SEE WITH A LITTLE MORE(LIGHTY COVERED) MUD COVER ON THE WHOLE ELEPHANT SO IT DOESN'T LOOK SO GRAY(MORE BROWNISH ETC.).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant   The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant Empty

Back to top Go down

The new Wildlife Wonders Indian Elephant
Page 1 of 1