Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!)

Go down 
+18
barracudacat
costicuba
Kikimalou
Dum_my
ken yeo
Bloodrayne
WhiteLightning Wolf
landrover
zirkoon
widukind
TheLastStardust
Dutch Bear
sauroid
75senta75
Roger
SUSANNE
Tarunyada
NightLioness
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!)   NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 9:11 am

NightLioness wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Complete salamander set from PV!! <3)

How I missed that  Shocked   Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause  cheers  I am VERY VERY VERY JEALOUS  affraid BIG congratulation Karin  cheers

NightLioness wrote:
Never knew that this would happen!
Soooo, Chris (from Mojo Fun) and I got in contact and I will be making outdoor photos for Mojo Fun!
They have full rights over the photos and they can be used for their catalogue and packing for example.
So excited, can't explain the feeling! XD
Will post better photos of these beauties tomorrow, among them are 2018 animals! These are samples btw :)

Can I say, a dream come true??

Congratulation Karin, it is indeed a beautiful dream drunken  I can't wait to watch the pics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!)   NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 10:20 am

NightLioness wrote:
Never knew that this would happen!
Soooo, Chris (from Mojo Fun) and I got in contact and I will be making outdoor photos for Mojo Fun!
They have full rights over the photos and they can be used for their catalogue and packing for example.
So excited, can't explain the feeling! XD
Will post better photos of these beauties tomorrow, among them are 2018 animals! These are samples btw :)

Can I say, a dream come true??

Yay, Karin! That's wonderful!!! cheers cheers Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!)   NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 12:26 pm

Thank you all! Very Happy
I will keep an eye out for you Kiki, on the PV salamander set :)

Here is a group photo of the Mojo Fun animals I received.
I am really impressed by them all, especially the chimp, chameleon and otter!

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!)   NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 12:51 pm

Chameleon looks very cute and I think I will need that Jack Russell terrier too Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!)   NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 4:13 pm

Great additions! I think it's wonderful that Mojo decided to work with you this way. It's really nice for me personally to get a look at their new Shiba Inu compared with their other dogs. They did a great job on breed selection this year.

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!)   NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 5:16 pm

Congrats Karin ! cheers cheers I like a lot the new chimp !

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!)   NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:48 pm

Very very nice figurines Karin :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!)   NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!) - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2018 2:58 am

Marvellous additions

Especially the great horned owl and turkey Applause Applause

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!)   NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!) - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2018 3:44 am

Karin, that`s really great news cheers and hurray for Chris cheers
I`m sure you will have a lot of fun making these photos ..and also sure, that will be pleasure for us to watch them :)
All these new Mojo models look so great and I can`t wait to see them on my hands.
Big congratulations Karin sunny

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!)   NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!) - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2018 11:31 am

Oh my god, Karin, I'm so glad and absolutely happy to hear such news! I love you
Who could ever think that major brands will start to use photos that were taken not by professional photographer, but by one of us, regular collector! sunny cheers
I'm so excited to see your pictures! bounce bounce bounce

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!)   NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 10:05 am

WOW !!!! A dream come true indeed cheers

I can't wait to see the pictures also, - perhaps for TAI also ? Very Happy

NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!)   NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 10:31 am

Ana wrote:
Chameleon looks very cute and I think I will need that Jack Russell terrier too Very Happy

The dogs are very good! My personal favorite is the puppy.

barracudacat wrote:
Great additions!  I think it's wonderful that Mojo decided to work with you this way.  It's really nice for me personally to get a look at their new Shiba Inu compared with their other dogs.  They did a great job on breed selection this year.

I feel honored!
They did indeed! Very curious to see if they come with more dogs next year.

Florian wrote:
Congrats Karin ! cheers cheers I like a lot the new chimp !

Thank you Florian!
Oohh yes, the chimp is really nice!!

widukind wrote:
Very very nice figurines Karin :)

Thank you Andreas! Very Happy

landrover wrote:

Marvellous additions

Especially the great horned owl and turkey  Applause Applause

Thank you!!
The owl was great to photograph! Very Happy

costicuba wrote:
Karin, that`s really great news cheers  and hurray for Chris cheers
I`m sure you will have a lot of fun making these photos ..and also sure, that will be pleasure for us to watch them :)
All these new Mojo models look so great and I can`t wait to see them on my hands.
Big congratulations Karin sunny

Thank you so much Kosta!
This was not possible without Chris!!
I have a lot of fun photographing these animals.
First batch is up, first batch is always a first try XD
Second batch is ready to be sent!

You won't be disappointed! These Mojo Fun animals are abselutely wonderful and they really did a step forward! Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
Oh my god, Karin, I'm so glad and absolutely happy to hear such news! I love you
Who could ever think that major brands will start to use photos that were taken not by professional photographer, but by one of us, regular collector! sunny cheers
I'm so excited to see your pictures! bounce bounce bounce

Thank you!! I think it is indeed a great idea and thought that a regular collector is making their photos. I really hope they continue this and invite more collectors who make fantastic photos. Because there are more collectors who would love to have this chance. Not that I do not like it XD But, ohwell, you understand I think Wink

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW !!!! A dream come true indeed cheers

I can't wait to see the pictures also, - perhaps for TAI also ? Very Happy

Thank you Susanne!! Very Happy
Oohhhh yes, TAI photos! I need to make them yet, as well for other items that I have for TAI. Hope to work on that soon!

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!)   NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:27 am

New additions, trades/sales with STS friends.
Seriously, where would my collection be without STS friends? Thank you all!  I love you

First addition group, sale from Tessa
A group op US Yowies! Love them all!
Thank you Tessa, for the fast replies and sale!

Next this wonderful Kaiyodo great grabe.
Trade with Andreas. Look how great it looks in my bird vitrine Very Happy

Last but not least, trade with Stargatedalek.
Great group of Japanese brand animals Very Happy
There was a great grabe in it, but that one is going to Julie :3

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!)   NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:25 pm

Rare newcomers :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!)   NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 2:51 am

Very nice japanese additions, especially the birds. Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!)   NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 11:13 am

How could I stay such a long time without checking this wonderful topic? Sleep pale The amount of extraordinary additions and your wonderful connection with other STS members are really pleasant to watch. flower However, it is a fantastic news to know that you will photograph for Mojö Fun. That is really wonderful, especially knowing it makes you so happy. I have to thank Mojö Fun again for keeping such a friendly partnership with STS friends. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!)   NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 1:56 pm

More wonderful newcommers !!! cheers Applause

That little tiger, - what brand is he ? Yowie also ? Very Happy

NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!)   NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 5:54 pm

widukind wrote:
Rare newcomers :)

landrover wrote:

Very nice japanese additions, especially the birds. Applause

Thank you both Very Happy

Roger wrote:
How could I stay such a long time without checking this wonderful topic? Sleep pale The amount of extraordinary additions and your wonderful connection with other STS members are really pleasant to watch. flower However, it is a fantastic news to know that you will photograph for Mojö Fun. That is really wonderful, especially knowing it makes you so happy. I have to thank Mojö Fun again for keeping such a friendly partnership with STS friends. Very Happy

Not a problem Roger! Very Happy Topics like these are always open to be enjoyed whenever someone has time to do so :3
It makes me very happy to do this project with Mojo Fun and I think it is a very smart move to choose 'just a collector' for this project.

SUSANNE wrote:
More wonderful newcommers !!! cheers Applause

That little tiger, - what brand is he ? Yowie also ? Very Happy

Thank you Susanne! Very Happy
Yes, the tiger is also a Yowie :)

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!)   NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 4:14 pm

Lovely Very Happy
those birds look nice Cool

Love the mojo fun shiba (need it) and the bunny's

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!)   NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

NightLioness New Additions (05-06-2018 Nice trades with STS friends!)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4