Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Time to turn in your idea for the SUY of October Very Happy

Share | 

Wind Up Realistic Tortoise Toys - Matamata Turtle, Alligator Snapping Turtle, Galapagos Giant Tortoise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kinojun

Country/State : USA/NJ

PostSubject: Wind Up Realistic Tortoise Toys - Matamata Turtle, Alligator Snapping Turtle, Galapagos Giant Tortoise   Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Wind Up Realistic Tortoise Toys - Matamata Turtle, Alligator Snapping Turtle, Galapagos Giant Tortoise   Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:35 am

I never saw that before

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Wind Up Realistic Tortoise Toys - Matamata Turtle, Alligator Snapping Turtle, Galapagos Giant Tortoise   Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:39 am

Relly unusual !! Perhaps more unusual than beautyful, - but having seen your video, I love them anyway cheers
I suppose the little people riding on them, are your idea ?

Your humour is priceless, - just look at the crowd from the press interviewing the turtle lol!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind Up Realistic Tortoise Toys - Matamata Turtle, Alligator Snapping Turtle, Galapagos Giant Tortoise   

Back to top Go down

Wind Up Realistic Tortoise Toys - Matamata Turtle, Alligator Snapping Turtle, Galapagos Giant Tortoise
Page 1 of 1