Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My zoo - update 2022

Go down 
+23
Joliezac
Megaptera
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Taos
jarda
Caracal
Duck-Anch-Amun
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
urbnvampslayer
sauroid
Kikimalou
75senta75
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
Anne from Norway
NightLioness
lucky luke
Gwaine
halichoeres
barracudacat
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

My zoo - update 2022 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My zoo - update 2022   My zoo - update 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 12:34 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
With a Zoo like this one you surely sleep in the ticket office! Shocked Shocked
Maybe some day you can open a topic in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] style, presenting sporadically each group then we can check better what do you really have. Your collection is a repertory of species, brands are meaningless in your collecting style.

Thank you. A topic like that could be interesting if i have many time someday - if i am a pensioner :)

At the moment i only have my brnd topics and a few in SUYs.

lol! Yes, you also need time to hunt your figures. I will wait until you become a pensioner. Wink

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: My zoo - update 2022   My zoo - update 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 1:29 pm

Wow, no wonder you call your collection a zoo, there's such a wide range of species!
Lovely to see them all, thank you for photographing and sharing your entire displays like this - it may be just another yearly update for you, but as a relatively new member, this is my first time seeing everything together!

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My zoo - update 2022   My zoo - update 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 5:22 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
With a Zoo like this one you surely sleep in the ticket office! Shocked Shocked
Maybe some day you can open a topic in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] style, presenting sporadically each group then we can check better what do you really have. Your collection is a repertory of species, brands are meaningless in your collecting style.

Thank you. A topic like that could be interesting if i have many time someday - if i am a pensioner :)

At the moment i only have my brnd topics and a few in SUYs.

lol! Yes, you also need time to hunt your figures. I will wait until you become a pensioner. Wink

I will wait too Crocodile lol!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My zoo - update 2022   My zoo - update 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 5:23 pm

George wrote:
Wow, no wonder you call your collection a zoo, there's such a wide range of species!
Lovely to see them all, thank you for photographing and sharing your entire displays like this - it may be just another yearly update for you, but as a relatively new member, this is my first time seeing everything together!

Thank you :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: My zoo - update 2022   My zoo - update 2022 - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 7:44 pm

widukind wrote:
sunny wrote:
what an amazing collection Andreas! Congratulations! such a thrill to look at

can you tell me - what is the make of this antelope to the left of the giraffe please ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you, you mean the Preiser gazelle

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

prefect yes thank you!, it is gorgeous! and thanks for the link to that shop sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My zoo - update 2022   My zoo - update 2022 - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 7:43 am

sunny wrote:
widukind wrote:
sunny wrote:
what an amazing collection Andreas! Congratulations! such a thrill to look at

can you tell me - what is the make of this antelope to the left of the giraffe please ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you, you mean the Preiser gazelle

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

prefect yes thank you!, it is gorgeous!  and thanks for the link to that shop sunny

You are welcome 😊

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My zoo - update 2022   My zoo - update 2022 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

My zoo - update 2022
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4