Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EDAGE big killer whale

Go down 
+8
Roger
Kikimalou
costicuba
landrover
widukind
Ana
barracudacat
Jolly Reaper
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Jolly Reaper

Jolly Reaper

Country/State : Russia

EDAGE big killer whale  Empty
PostSubject: EDAGE big killer whale    EDAGE big killer whale  EmptyThu May 17, 2018 3:56 am

Hi there!  Very Happy
Does anyone have this huge 65-cm figure of killer whale? It have been released in 2017 but I still don't see photos of it in any collections.
I bought it recently on Ebay but it will be arrived in my collection only in june (long delivery).
Very interesting to see "alive" photos.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: EDAGE big killer whale    EDAGE big killer whale  EmptyThu May 17, 2018 11:12 am

Hi,

Welcome to the forums! Unfortunately, I don't have this whale, but he is exceptional both in size and sculpt. We would all very much like to see your photos when you get him.

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: EDAGE big killer whale    EDAGE big killer whale  EmptyThu May 17, 2018 12:06 pm

Wow, what a nice model! Looks great in the promo photo! I don't have it and I would also like to see more pictures Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: EDAGE big killer whale    EDAGE big killer whale  EmptyThu May 17, 2018 12:32 pm

I believe i read on Facebook from that brand. It is similar like Recur, large and soft plastic figurines from China. But i am not sure

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: EDAGE big killer whale    EDAGE big killer whale  EmptyThu May 17, 2018 12:40 pm

Very very large, when this killer whale arrive to your house, please more photos.

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: EDAGE big killer whale    EDAGE big killer whale  EmptyThu May 17, 2018 2:12 pm

Awesome looking model and also impressive size !
I can`t wait to see your model :)

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: EDAGE big killer whale    EDAGE big killer whale  EmptyThu May 17, 2018 5:45 pm

Welcome here Jolly Reaper Very Happy

I hope we will see a walkaround of this hughe and impressive model in June!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: EDAGE big killer whale    EDAGE big killer whale  EmptyThu May 17, 2018 6:14 pm

Welcome on forum! I love what we can see through the promo pic and I hope you have the chance of sharing some pictures with us as soon as you receive yours. Really promising figure. Very Happy

Jolly Reaper

PostSubject: Re: EDAGE big killer whale    EDAGE big killer whale  EmptyFri May 18, 2018 1:34 am

Thanks for your attention! :)
I'll try to make a lot of photos and review of this figure when it arrive!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: EDAGE big killer whale    EDAGE big killer whale  EmptyFri May 18, 2018 3:30 am

Sorry. i forgot : Welcome here sunny sunny

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: EDAGE big killer whale    EDAGE big killer whale  EmptyFri May 18, 2018 4:49 am

Hi, I have it :) But I need to find a new site to create url links for the forum. I have some pictures I'll try to share with you sunny
If you have Facebook, you can see some pictures of the model on my page dedicated to my collection. It's the link under :)

Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: EDAGE big killer whale    EDAGE big killer whale  EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:07 am

Here are some pictures :) The quality of the model is not as good as the one of the Kaiyodo Mega Sofubi blue whale. There are some small scratches probably due to the manufacture. Also the painting is not exceptional but the model is still a good one for the price. Furthermore the size is great, it's almost longer than the Mega Sofubi blue whale sunny sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jolly Reaper

Jolly Reaper

PostSubject: Re: EDAGE big killer whale    EDAGE big killer whale  EmptyFri May 18, 2018 10:41 am

Wow! Is it soft? What a Face
Somewhere I saw the topic where one of the collectioners said that his Kaiyodo's soft blue whale came deformed and became "thin" a bit while delivery.
But anyway - cool collection, Florian, and the orca is just awesome!
Thanks for the photos!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: EDAGE big killer whale    EDAGE big killer whale  EmptyFri May 18, 2018 11:11 am

Very very huge :)

Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: EDAGE big killer whale    EDAGE big killer whale  EmptyFri May 18, 2018 6:06 pm

Jolly Reaper wrote:
Wow! Is  it soft? What a Face
Somewhere I saw the topic where one of the collectioners said that his Kaiyodo's soft blue whale came deformed and became "thin" a bit while delivery.  
But anyway - cool collection, Florian, and the orca is just awesome!
Thanks for the photos!

Thank you :) It is with pleasure. And yes it is a soft model, so hollow Inside but strong PVC :)

Jolly Reaper

Jolly Reaper

PostSubject: Re: EDAGE big killer whale    EDAGE big killer whale  EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:53 am

Woohoo!
Finally I have it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

PostSubject: Re: EDAGE big killer whale    EDAGE big killer whale  EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:57 am

Big congratulations :)

Back to top Go down
Jolly Reaper

Jolly Reaper

PostSubject: Re: EDAGE big killer whale    EDAGE big killer whale  EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:05 am

widukind wrote:
Big congratulations :)
Thank you!
This is really awesome figure! I advice it everyone, and especially - cetacean fans.
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: EDAGE big killer whale    EDAGE big killer whale  EmptySun May 27, 2018 12:23 pm

Very nice model! This truly is a spectacular piece.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: EDAGE big killer whale    EDAGE big killer whale  EmptyMon May 28, 2018 5:11 am

Wonderful, huge model cheers

And a huge congratulations for your long-wished-for model Very Happy Applause Very Happy sunny

Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: EDAGE big killer whale    EDAGE big killer whale  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 4:56 am

This is a wonderful model. Congratulations cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: EDAGE big killer whale    EDAGE big killer whale  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 6:36 pm

Splendid model and BIG congrats!

Am I the only one seeing this... The photos posted by Florian and Jolly Reaper have "scratches" in the EXACT same place... So could these be intentionally painted scars and flaws that you would see on a real orca specimen?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Jolly Reaper

Jolly Reaper

PostSubject: Re: EDAGE big killer whale    EDAGE big killer whale  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 11:55 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Splendid model and BIG congrats!

Am I the only one seeing this... The photos posted by Florian and Jolly Reaper have "scratches" in the EXACT same place... So could these be intentionally painted scars and flaws that you would see on a real orca specimen?

HI!
On my model I see only painted scratches. Intentionally painted scratches.
All in all the paint job of this orca is very well and I think that painters would like to make some kind of old shabby killer whale male Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: EDAGE big killer whale    EDAGE big killer whale  Empty

Back to top Go down

EDAGE big killer whale
Page 1 of 1